Grade Pats draft through Round 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Grade Pats draft through Round 2

In Response to Re: Grade Pats draft through Round 2:
    In Response to Re: Grade Pats draft through Round 2 : thanks for the breakdown laz,  i was thinking similarly on romeus, petis, salas. thanks for tips on david carter and andrew jackson. goes to show you its good to have people who have as many good ideas/strategy as you do, and who is not afraid to bring them as part of the drafting team. bill should request at least someone with equal weight in player aquisition/gm. it would make him better and the team better.
    Posted by brdbreu

Thanx brdbreu and guys...  Appreciated.  So alright, the master plan is to convince fans that That The Pats Org will not have any more drafts that look ad hoc, so I'LL be the the 1 and only ad hoc Draft Day guru... I'll even work pro bono, except that My 1 one tiny quid pro quo will be being paid in drugs, a company Lexus, and mansion, and just an extremely (very low) 3 digit salary...  I've discussed this ad nauseaum and in the past.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Grade Pats draft through Round 2

In Response to Re: Grade Pats draft through Round 2:
    In Response to Re: Grade Pats draft through Round 2 : Thanx brdbreu and guys...  Appreciated.  So alright, the master plan is to convince fans that That The Pats Org will not have any more drafts that look ad hoc, so I'LL be the the 1 and only ad hoc Draft Day guru... I'll even work pro bono, except that My 1 one tiny quid pro quo will be being paid in drugs, a company Lexus, and mansion, and just an extremely (very low) 3 digit salary...  I've discussed this ad nauseaum and in the past.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

id think wed have done better if we had you and a few other "amateurs" from here in the draft room (along with bill) pulling the trigger. a lot better!

Sections
Shortcuts