Grats on the W

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Grats on the W

Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week.

The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.  Bet on that.  What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Grats on the W

In Response to Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.  Bet on that.  What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

There's no delusion like self delusion like no delusion we know.

You just keep telling yourself that up until the time the playoffs start and the only NY team in them is from Buffalo. Then you and the other trolls will be shopping for Bills shirts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.  Bet on that.  What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...

WHAAA THE REFS WHAAA

How many did not expect this whine?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week.
    -Are we surprised... no...You really did not need to tell us that!

The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  
    -Of course because you team lost and are a disappointment (like the Colts and Eagles)

We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us 
    - Not surprised you are making excuses...

I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  
    -I am sure you did..lol

We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  
    - I know you are going to win the SB like you will and do every year

That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year. 
    -  I agree!

Bet on that.  
    -What are the odds?  The over/under?

What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...
    - A Jets fan calling a Patriot classless...lol

I know you are joking and pretending you are trolling....Right? You are not that stupid are you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

easy smelly dood.  I asked you to put me on ignore.  some people you can smell their stench even through their posts.  you fall into that category loser.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. -Are we surprised... no...You really did not need to tell us that! The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.    -Of course because you team lost and are a disappointment (like the Colts and Eagles) We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us   - Not surprised you are making excuses... I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.    -I am sure you did..lol We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.    - I know you are going to win the SB like you will and do every year That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.   -  I agree!   Bet on that.    -What are the odds?  The over/under? What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless... - A Jets fan calling a Patriot classless...lol I know you are joking and pretending you are trolling....Right? You are not that stupid are you?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

glad you agree.  As far as Tommy, maybe you are used to him running off the field after a win and not shaking hands.  good for him and you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. -Are we surprised... no...You really did not need to tell us that! The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.    -Of course because you team lost and are a disappointment (like the Colts and Eagles) We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us   - Not surprised you are making excuses... I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.    -I am sure you did..lol We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.    - I know you are going to win the SB like you will and do every year That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.   -  I agree!   Bet on that.    -What are the odds?  The over/under? What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless... - A Jets fan calling a Patriot classless...lol I know you are joking and pretending you are trolling....Right? You are not that stupid are you?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

WeDat lives in his own little world where the Jets are the best team in the history of the NFL. They don't win because they're trying to lull the rest of the league into a false sense of security before they make their anual December run to the Championship where they'll win it all just like the last two years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]easy smelly dood.  I asked you to put me on ignore.  some people you can smell their stench even through their posts.  you fall into that category loser.

Poor baby. You really expect normal human beings to do what you want them to? Save it for the other children in the basement. We're adults here and the wishes of one mentally challenged little boy have no value.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : glad you agree.  As far as Tommy, maybe you are used to him running off the field after a win and not shaking hands.  good for him and you.

Why would he want to shake hands with scumbags?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Jets suck.  Enjoy watching the Pats in the playoffs while the Jets have early tee times. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Oh and if the Pats didn't impress you at all and your Jets still lost to them, what does that say about the Jets?  Running for 152 yards against your "vaunted" defense doesn't impress you?  Sounds like sour grapes to me. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : Poor baby. You really expect normal human beings to do what you want them to? Save it for the other children in the basement. We're adults here and the wishes of one mentally challenged little boy have no value.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

you are an joke.  you talk about adults but it just perpetuates the absolute joke that you are.  I am tired of telling you this and that is why I ask you to put me on ignore.  We can go back and forth all day and while that would be fun for you  to have an internet buddy to entertain you, it would be mind numbing for me to just beat up on your smelly carcass all day.  go shave your back and then shave your wife's, glue it on your head so you can walk around all day looking like the joke that posts on this board all day.  I dont know why your loserness seeps throught the internet but it does and it really grosses me out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Oh and if the Pats didn't impress you at all and your Jets still lost to them, what does that say about the Jets?  Running for 152 yards against your "vaunted" defense doesn't impress you?  Sounds like sour grapes to me. 
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

it says that we have to fix some things.  We are not hitting on all cylinders right now.  You say that we are ripe for the picking but that is truely how your pats looked on the field.  I think that is why Brady looked so pissed.  he can see what the Jets are, and he can see that his team will lose more than they will win against us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

WeDerr - The game might be different when we head to Jersey but the Pats weren't on their game either by any account. The O looked off the entire first half and the Jets couldn't capitalize it's that simple.

As with the ref's, the penalties called against the Jets were called against the Pats plenty of times this season. Some were obvious calls some a little more ticky tack but all have been called against the Pats at one point or another and were by the rules in the book so it's not like the refs were favoring the Pats. Actually considering BB had to use 2 challenges that were over turned you can't complain about officiating being one sided.

The only bounce of the game came at the end of the first were Hern missed an easy catch he makes 95 outta 100 times and just happen to randomly fall into Cro's hands. Now that impacted the game and gave the Jets confidence going into the half. Imagine if Hern caught the ball and the Jets went into the half right after being scored on, different game maybe? That was the only bounce I saw all night.

So make all the excuses you want but neither O played great. But, the Pats were just plain better on O, on D, and on coaching, however, the Jets were better on ST's so you at least get one gold star for that. Things could be different in a month but I don't think so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Really? Because it looked to me like the Jets have a soft defense that likes to talk and take shots at defenseless WRs and do those tough-guy things, but hates being smacked in the mouth, bullying up against interior lineman, and doing those tough-guy things.

I'm sorry, I've given more respect for the Jets than any poster here, for the most part, over the last few seasons. But that defense would have me seriously worried. 

They were literally helpless against the run, again. I would be very worried, because all of the nine AFC teams ahead of them right now with the exception of SD can run the ball very well. 

And don't make excuses. Not because I care, but because it's bad logic. I debate Pats fans on this all the time ... we could go back and forth about bad breaks. For instance, if Hernandez doesn't clang that football, and that football doesn't bounce right into Cro's hands, you just watched NE serve up a 37-21 beatdown -- hence it was even worse than what the Jets got on the scoreboard. 

NE passed at will against them, NE ran at will against them, NE served up 7 three & outs on defense. The scariest part for you, is that many are not convinced this Jets' defense can do a lick about the the second one. 

So forget about worrying about what NE does ... New Jersey is on a three game losing streak, and have to play Miami, SD, Buffalo, and NE again in the next four. 

They could seriously come out of that with a 3-6 record. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Hahahaha! Your team lost, our team won!  Hahahahaha!

[QUOTE] We didnt play our best Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Hahahaha yes they did, I believe thats the best the Jets can play this year! Hahahaha!

[QUOTE]What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless... Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    What compared to talking trash and saying foolish thug comments like the jets players do?  The Jets don't deserve to be around TFB12 after the game!  Hahahaha, Jets lost.  Don't you feel foolish after coming over to our board and talking idiot talk last week... well always.  Dude, face it, the jets are in serious trouble, the team is ready to implode any second now!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

It would seem to me that Jets trolls have a LOT more to worry about this morning than coming to a Patriots fan board and making idiotic comments about how the Pats were not impressive yesterday.

Dude, the Jets' vaunted defense has been pushed all over the field by Oakland and NE in two of the last three weeks, and if Romo and the Cowboys hadn't gift-wrapped Game 1 of the season in the fourth quarter, the NYJ would be 1-4 today.

Worry about the Jets' crappy run defense (the pass defense is still top shelf most of the time)--and lack of any explosiveness on offense before you worry about coming here and trying to make Patriots fans feel badly about a 9-point win against a division rival.

Unreal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Wow and you call that taking your lumps?  Talk about classless, that would be you.  Your team lost this game and if I were you I would get used to it, the YETS have serious issues on the field and in the locker room, but you come here yapping about how the PATs didn't impress you and how we're not SB bound and how the calls didn't go your way.  Those are excuses loser.  Do yourself a favor and go somewhere, where they like cry babies, your schtick certainly isn't going to fly here.  We won  and you lost, that's what they will put in the record books, not your execuses.  

Finally, if you're feeling bad this morning and I think that is the case, based on all the snarky EXCUSES,  then GOOD, your pain makes me feel all that much better. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Dude, that's all you've got???  Seriously?  You've had almost 24 hours to come up with an excuse, and this is it? 

You've been yapping all week, and yet this is the post that makes you look the most foolish.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lol, whatever makes you guys feel better that you eeked out a win at home against an underperforming division opponent.  again, grats on your early season win, I look forward to ending your season again this year. I must have hit very close to home on my comments to stir such anger in some of you : ) you know I post the truth.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Sour grapes makes for a bitter w(h)ine.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

So are you also angry at Burress because he can't keep his feet in bounds?  Ocho doesn't have that problem.  It's funny to see you blame the refs for your own team's suckdom.  Typical response.  And yet you've even written that your team is underperfoming, so which is it?  Are you trying to say that the Jets lost because of officiating?  Go read the NY Post this morning.

Your team's threads feature Jets' fans taking shots at Myra Kraft, and you're calling someone else classless?  Funny how you failed to mention that. 

Some people here have posted that they don't think you, personally, would take such a cheap shot.  It's hard to argue that when the rest of your posts are just the rantings of an angry child.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wow.  That pretty much sums it up, King. 

I guess I always thought that this idiot would in the long run, prove to be a knowledgeable football fan.  A guy who could take it as much or nearly as much as he dishes it out.

I couldn't have been more wrong.  Just an angry fanatic with little understanding of this game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

This just in: 9 points equals "eeking out" a win.

The Jets never threatened to take the lead.  They never had the ball when down by 1 score in the 4th.  Neither team played their best, and this wasn't a "blow out", but neither was it "eeking out" a win.