Grats on the W

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Grats on the W

In Response to Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.  Bet on that.  What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Like your opinion means ANYTHING HERE, or your fake congratulations.  You and your stupid team will stay firmly in the rearview mirror.  Best get ready for another loss in a few weeks.  

Oh, Jet fans talking about ANYTHING being classess is the definition of IRONY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]Of course you dont blame brady for being who he is.  being a man is hard. as for some of you true losers wishing death for me, that is a very telling post for you, more than anything that I can post about my views on the jets or patriots.  I dont blame you, it was probably how you were raised...so give your mom and dad(if you know who he is) a call and ask them why they did such a bad job of raising you right.  get a grip.

Look man, you usually have intelligent posts on this board.  You seem to be going off the deep end because of the loss and lashing out at everyone...which is understandable.  I agree that the Jets can play better and likely will play better.  I could see them beating this New England team in the next meeting,  it sure could happen.  However, New England has a lot of room to improve as well.  Their offense sputtered with two of their biggest weapons (Gronk and Hernandez) nursing injuries.  Gronk almost didn't play because of a serious illness, and Hernandez is obviously not up to speed following his knee injury yet.

Combine that with a running game that is just now starting to click and I think the Pats will be a tough match-up for most teams.  The D getting healthy will aid improvement as well.  Your team lost, deal with it like a grown-up.  don't come on the board tearing down the opposition because your team let you down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : Respect is earned. If you're going to call me a "f---ing a---ole", I'm not going to then show you respect. It's common sense. The Jets and their organization didn't show Brady respect, nor did they act and show the maturity of a 'man'. Why should Brady then show them respect? I personally wouldn't wish death on anyone or anything, but you can't judge a fanbase based on the thoughts of one person. 
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

I dont judge a fan base by one fan but you seemed to lump me in with some loser talking about myra kraft after she died.  if you didnt say that the world would be better without me(I am laughing while typing that) then I wasnt speaking to you.

also, to say that the jets dont respect tommy boy is crazy.  all rex does is shower him and peyton with praise, so much I wonder how much of it has affected his own qb.  But if brady needs to create demons to fight against to make himself play to his best then that is what he needs to do.  I just dont appreciate his bad sportsmanship as a fan and as a father.  my $0.02.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Last call for boarding of flight 000 to planet WeDat in the Delusion Galaxy. The only planet in the known universe where the NY Jets are a good football team. Jets fans will receive a free Buffalo Bills T-Shirt as they board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : Look man, you usually have intelligent posts on this board.  You seem to be going off the deep end because of the loss and lashing out at everyone...which is understandable.  I agree that the Jets can play better and likely will play better.  I could see them beating this New England team in the next meeting,  it sure could happen.  However, New England has a lot of room to improve as well.  Their offense sputtered with two of their biggest weapons (Gronk and Hernandez) nursing injuries.  Gronk almost didn't play because of a serious illness, and Hernandez is obviously not up to speed following his knee injury yet. Combine that with a running game that is just now starting to click and I think the Pats will be a tough match-up for most teams.  The D getting healthy will aid improvement as well.  Your team lost, deal with it like a grown-up.  don't come on the board tearing down the opposition because your team let you down.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

if anything, that is something that the pats do well, compiling regular season wins.  As far as me going off the deep end, I just gave my opinion. I didnt type a 5000 word essay on why the patriots stink and their fans are whiners.  I just put a couple of sentences along with a sincere congratulation on your win.  simple.  dont read anything more into it than just my opinion.  It has clearly hit a nerve with some fans and that is okay but I am not the one "going off the deep end".

Jets have some work to do and I think we do it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : I dont judge a fan base by one fan but you seemed to lump me in with some loser talking about myra kraft after she died.  if you didnt say that the world would be better without me(I am laughing while typing that) then I wasnt speaking to you. also, to say that the jets dont respect tommy boy is crazy.  all rex does is shower him and peyton with praise, so much I wonder how much of it has affected his own qb.  But if brady needs to create demons to fight against to make himself play to his best then that is what he needs to do.  I just dont appreciate his bad sportsmanship as a fan and as a father.  my $0.02.

You again defelected what I brought up.

Your player, Antonio Cromartie, called Tom Brady a "f---ing a---ole". Your player, Bart Scott, said the Patriots defense, "couldn't stop a nosebleed" (on a nationally televised interview). 

So who are truly the bad sports? If I was you, I'd be ashamed to be a Jets fan and to be represented by a group of players who say such things.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

WeDat finally admitted the reason why he comes here...to annoy people. After all it's not like any of his hallucinations about the Jets would make sense to normal people. He's just an angry little boy trying to act manly while hiding on the net. We all know he lacks the nuts to ever run his mouth while standing in front of a Pats fan. In another couple of weeks he'll be adopting the personae of a Bills fan so he can continue his act while pretending to be a fan of a good football team.

Next week he'll probably be back here bragging about their win over the hapless Fins. No doubt with a silly claim that it proves all their 'minor tweeks' have been done and they are now ready to take over the division. His delusion are if anything predictable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

When you're done having your temper tantrum and your apple juice cup after a nice long nap, come back and have a chat with the adults.  Why don't you go cry with your fellow Jets fans on the Jets boards?  You look like a tool coming onto a Pats board talking trash after the Pats ran the ball down your collective throats yesterday.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]who is talking about myra kraft?  no-one here so why bring that up? Z--As far as my run defense, we came out to stop your pass and yup, you ran it successfully, on occasion.  that is the most gracious I can be.  You didnt dominate the trenches, you got through for positive yardage on a pass defense.  If you think that will work the next time we meet good luck. You wont control the LOS against my defense and so you wont beat us with any regularity. Des, you should take a step back and put some things in perspective there buddy.  you been looking for reasons to jump all over me and now it is just a bunch of anger without much thought in your posts. the Jets are 2-3. how about you save some of those pearls of wisdom for us if we miss the playoffs. it is a bit premature to say my team is done.

W,

If by occaison, you mean early and often and to great effect, and in the last seven minutes when the Jets were in their run defense package for all but the first few plays, and everyone and their grandma knew NE was going to run it until the Jets forced them to pass, then yes. It was occaisonal. It was one great 60 minute occaison. I don't know how much of the game you watched, but 150 yards is really hard to miss. But maybe you were still counting the 120 the Ravens got, or the 230 the Raiders got. 

And if the Jets were in their "pass" defense all game, that is terrible too, because they also gave up 320 pass yards. 

In short, NE walked all over them. Heck, they scored 30 points and probably left 7-14 on the field. 

But you miss it, because you miss my point, even while you prove it for me. 

Of course NE ran into their pass-front, and they passed into their run-front. That is the deep structural flaw I'm telling you about. New Jersey has a three to four man swing between their run stopping front and their pass stopping front. That is huge. Moreover, NE was simply trapping them in one or the other all day long using no-huddle and quick snaps .. that is until the final drive when they simply ran it down the run front's throat. 

I hear you whistling ... you hear you whistling ... the problem is, only one of us sees the graveyard right next to you. 

Have a nice day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to know why anyone gives this loser any attention at all.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Why do people feed squirrels and pigeons? Concern for the planet's lesser creatures.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : Been awhile since I've seen a post that is as thought out and well-crafted as this one. Brilliant job, ZB.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Thanks V. That's a great compliment.

I normally don't post to Jets fans, and W can be an ok guy. 

But right now, he is delusional if he doesn't see what every other fan in the NFL sees. The Jests defense has a major flaw, and the kind that is hard to fix in preseason. 

Teams that can run and pass well are going to continue to move the ball on them. And teams that can run dominantly will as well. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : I don't feed squirrels or pigeons.

Probably for the same reason you don't answer WeDat. If you feed them they keep coming back. Not for the same reasons though. Squirrels and pigeons are looking for food. In WeDat's case I think he likes to be abused. Maybe his mother is a dominatrix.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Thanks for the grats. Its good of you to show up and take your lumps. It was a good win but it would have been sweeter if we had the ball and knelt down to victory.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Wow you sound like Jbolt right now. How can you say the Jets dominated the Pats in the playoff game but then pull a 180 here and say the Pats aren't that good

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, ask WeDerr this: who goes first: Schottenheimer or Fat Rex?

Schottenheimer.

Reason 1... Rex will scapegoat him to save his job. Besides Jets fans love Rex because he's entertaining.

Reason 2... Getting rid of Rex will be a big job. They'll have to hire a construction crane to move him out of the office.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

if i sounded like JBOLTED i wouldnt be here, let alone start a thread to congratulate you on the win.  As for the 5 sentences that seems to have touched a nerve and offers proof that I have gone off the deep end or makes me delusional, lol i think it is funny.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Patriots W wasn't that far from what I predicted, nor was it more than 1/2 a point off of the point spread.  The Jets lucked out with Gronkowski and others being sick as a dog the night before, but that only helped them a little.  Maybe the Jets would be better off sucking for Luck in the draft next year.  The Sanchize has dragged down the Jets long enough, as DeWayne Shrimpy-Arms Robertson and Vernon Stone-Hips Gholston did in their day.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Thanks for the grats. Its good of you to show up and take your lumps. It was a good win but it would have been sweeter if we had the ball and knelt down to victory.
    Posted by Philskiw1

I don't think that was possible

Sure it was if we get the first down and not have to kick a FG then we kneel down 3 times and its over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

This Jet's dude is demented!