Grats on the W

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Grats on the W

In Response to Re: Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]This Jet's dude is demented!
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTE]

You basically said the same thing twice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

I would like to deditcate this win to one man and one man alone that would be 

Vernon Gholston 

thank you for sucking 20 million out a club that can only win if they have no salary cap vernon we thank you for crippling this football club of and future of a sustainable salary cap. and thank god we didnt draft you. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I think Sanchez is holding that team back big time..

I hate the Jets but if they had a decent qb they would be a legit contender..

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]who is talking about myra kraft?  no-one here so why bring that up? Z--As far as my run defense, we came out to stop your pass and yup, you ran it successfully, on occasion.  that is the most gracious I can be.  You didnt dominate the trenches, you got through for positive yardage on a pass defense.  If you think that will work the next time we meet good luck. You wont control the LOS against my defense and so you wont beat us with any regularity. Des, you should take a step back and put some things in perspective there buddy.  you been looking for reasons to jump all over me and now it is just a bunch of anger without much thought in your posts. the Jets are 2-3. how about you save some of those pearls of wisdom for us if we miss the playoffs. it is a bit premature to say my team is done.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Sonny, what I'm sending in your direction was caused by you and your calling me Bat $hit crazy last week about my views of Tomlison.  BTW, how much did that show boat do yesterday?.  Prior to that I was always respectful of you. Those days are gone as you have revealed yourself to be just another loser YET fan with a big mouth that backs up nothing.  I told you then I would be ready to eat stuff from you should we lose and I would have but this morning its for you to do.  Now go back and look at what you put up as a post this morning after your team was pretty much hopeless yesterday.  You want respect, act like an adult and accept the reality of your team's defeat.

Yes, we have one more regular season go around this year.  I will be looking forward to it as much as this one but not because I think we'll beat you.  I never know how these game will pan out and neither do you.  I like these games because I pretty much know that I'm going to see some good football and I did see some yesterday.  You?  You have acted like a fool the last two weeks or so, so I'm treating like one. You can change that but its for you to figure out how.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : Look man, you usually have intelligent posts on this board.  You seem to be going off the deep end because of the loss and lashing out at everyone...which is understandable.  I agree that the Jets can play better and likely will play better.  I could see them beating this New England team in the next meeting,  it sure could happen.  However, New England has a lot of room to improve as well.  Their offense sputtered with two of their biggest weapons (Gronk and Hernandez) nursing injuries.  Gronk almost didn't play because of a serious illness, and Hernandez is obviously not up to speed following his knee injury yet. Combine that with a running game that is just now starting to click and I think the Pats will be a tough match-up for most teams.  The D getting healthy will aid improvement as well.  Your team lost, deal with it like a grown-up.  don't come on the board tearing down the opposition because your team let you down.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

Don't try to be nice to this guy, he has everyting that's being dished out here, coming to him, in spades.  It appears that he can't deal with negativity of any sort and he also seems to have a problem with reality, such as we beat his team pretty good but he's not impressed.  Well, I'm not impressed with whiny losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Then there are the "educated" players.

NEW YORK—Sources close to the Jets offensive line confirmed the players have enrolled in a continuing education course on pass blocking, attending their first class Monday at Hunter College to receive basic instruction on quarterback protection. “We are all learning a lot, and our teacher, Mr. Muñoz, is really nice and knows what he’s talking about, even if he’s kind of old,” said left guard Vlad Ducasse, adding that he learned just today that a lineman doesn’t have to wait for a defensive player to touch him before attempting to block. “I never thought about pad level before, but it seems pretty important. We also worked on doing this pass-blocking stance where we bend our knees and keep our backs straight and lift up our arms. It’s hard because it feels more natural and less tiring to just let your arms hang at your side.” Although a few Jets offensive linemen said they were learning valuable skills and techniques that could help improve their careers, the majority agreed that pass blocking wasn’t for them.

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/jets-offensive-line-signs-up-for-continuing-educat,26274/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

A couple questions for Wee-D'oh! WEE-DAFT:

You wrote:

"Whatever makes you guys feel better that you eeked out a win at home against an underperforming division opponent."

Eeked out a win!  That right there is exhibit "A" for two counts of "delusional fan."  It's not like it was a close back-and-forth contest with a couple bounces determining the outcome.

Check this out:

Team Stat Comparison

NYJ

NE

1st Downs

Passing 1st downs

Rushing 1st downs

1st downs from Penalties

3rd down efficiency

3-11

7-14

4th down efficiency

0-0

0-0

Total Plays

Total Yards

Passing

Comp-Att

16-26

24-33

Yards per pass

Rushing

Rushing Attempts

Yards per rush

Red Zone (Made-Att)

2-2

3-6

Penalties

8-89

6-50

Turnovers

Fumbles lost

Interceptions thrown

Defensive / Special Teams TDs

Possession

26:05

33:55

I wouldn't call that an eek.  That's a solid victory. 

As for the "underperforming" part . . . . I wouldn't be so sure that what we witnessed was just a "performing."  Time will tell.  Seems more an excuse than anything.  An effort to save face.

You seem like a sore loser looking to punch someone.  Both your eyes blackened, you spit at the victor and spout garbage.  Anything to spread the pain.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm sorry, I'm still shocked that you actually decided to post after your pathetic, trash talking team lost. J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS, SUCK!!! Enjoy counting to the number 43! lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

By the way...where is the rest of your squad? PhatRex/McCheaters? Can't remember the rest.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

You congratulate on one hand and criticize with the other-get lost-we never asked for either-typical NY duch bag-please go to the Jets board-oh wait they don't have one- nice loss!! Jets to the SB-LOLIn Response to Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.  Bet on that.  What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Headlines on the NY Sports page  3 and Doubt

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  [/QUOTE]

I thought the Jets were the Super Bowl favorites this year?  Or was Rex just pulling our legs? 

But honestly, we're all just devastated this morning in New England.  Wish we had a truly impressive team to root for . . . I mean it must feel great to be 2 and 3 and have blown out the Jags . . . Up here in New England, we can't even imagine what that must feel like . . . 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]if i sounded like JBOLTED i wouldnt be here, let alone start a thread to congratulate you on the win.  As for the 5 sentences that seems to have touched a nerve and offers proof that I have gone off the deep end or makes me delusional, lol i think it is funny.

Congratulate us on the win or tell us why the Patriots won't beat your team again like a certain Chargers fan? If I had a nickel for every time an opposing team's fans said wait until we play again... Noone asked you to come back here and say congratulations let alone coming here and crying like a little b.itch about it. Go whine to your fellow Jets fans because honestly, we don't care. Bring on the Cowboys next

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Come on out from behind your bed McCheater and PhatRex-easy to talk smack before the game yet after the loss nowhere to be found-typical NY garbage. Thank goodness their is a 3 1/2 hour drive between that filth called NY and Boston. Now please just go away!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Good luck with Miami this week.
    I'm rooting for Miami

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

WeDerWhatWeWere-They were what we thought they were-PRETENDERS! Goodbye and good riddence WeWereWhatTheySaidWeWere-Go play on that silly Ganggreen message bouard-What ajoke!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats on the W : Phat Rex is now maneuvering around as Patsman3 and Haverhill Bob, posing as a Pats fan.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

holy cow how do you even figure that out?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Grats on the W:
    [QUOTE]Really that is all I can say positive about the pats, they got the W this week. The pats did not impress me one bit and they are not the Superbowl favorites they once were.  We didnt play our best and combine that with the bounces and calls going against us I would have thought we would have been slaughtered.  We are capable of playing better and I expect us to play better this year.  That being said the pats are not going to win another game against us this year.  Bet on that.  What a sad specticle Tommy Terrific put on after the game.  Talk about classless...

hey trollboy...
    comin on here saying congrats...but not really is typical of a jest troll...
    dont bother with your disengenuin congratulations... we dont need it...

its kinda like fatboy slim sayin that we are the better team "right now" its time for all you green slime loudmouths to get your come uppence...

now take it early like a troll would...because its gonna be a long season for you

PEON!

22. This post has been removed.