Grats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Grats

Grats on moving into the #1 seed last night.  Tom Brady must be the nephew of the big guy(SNL reference).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Grats

As Leno put it.. who does God like more? Tebow gets 6 wins in a row and Brady gets Gisele.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Grats":
    Grats on moving into the #1 seed last night.  Tom Brady must be the nephew of the big guy(SNL reference). Posted by WeDerrWEDAT
    Yeah, with BB they're coming at you both ways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

had to sorry......... thanks so you guys going draft a QB?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I've been waiting to see if you would show up.  Thanks.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

You can't knock "WEDAT", least he had the bells to show up, not like the rest......

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'll give respect to WeDerr for showing up. It takes a big man to do that and say congrats for the amount of dung he's shoveled on us.

WeDerr - how do you feel against the Giants next week? If you lose that one the Jets take themselves out of the drivers seat and have to rely on other teams losing to get in

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Okay, here are my replies:
    Phil--I would have to say brady BUT if the big offered me my pic of models, Giselle wouldnt be in my top 10.  Kate Upton would be my #1.

Not going to hate on Mr. Bunchden though, he is a supermodel with plenty of dough.

JRI- RATFARTS!!!

Shennanigans--BB talks like little nicky with a deeper voice and is definately connected to the dark one himself.  TB...well SNL had it right.

Crusty--It never surprises me how much you shoot off some self describing insults.  I have no friends? I am a loser?  I can say that you would embody more of your descriptions of others more than the posters you target.  As for your predictions, I will wait to see if you this one right. you have been wrong the past 2 years and blame it on anything but the JETS winning.

Harley--I am hoping the Sanchize's "sophmore slump" was a half year late.  I also hope that $@#%@ Wayne Hunter can keep a DE off of him long enough to make a 7 step drop without scrambling.  He can still make this a positive season, he just has to do it without a RT.

PF1966--Not sure if you are trying to impress Crusty or if you are trying to prove him wrong if he called you a jets troll but watch who you hitch your wagon to buddy.

Good to see some of the regular posters still here.  I hope we get another shot at you this year. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Grats:
    Yes, you're a loser, Whodat.  You spend time here pretending the Jets are going all the way every year and simultaneously engage Pats fans who apparently think you are a normal individual, looking for friends on the Boston.com Pats messageboard. I don't look for friends here or do that on the internet.  You do.  Hence, why you're a tool. You're likely some fat, aging bald dork who doesn't get out enough. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Again, it is almost ironic that I call you out for more self describing insults.  I dont spend all day and night on this board.  How am I looking for freinds here? amongst pats fans? fat aging bald dork? Me thinks you would fit that description better than me, just a hunch since I wouldnt know you from the homeless guy on corner.

So while you think you know me, you have no clue.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Grats:
    In Response to Re: Grats : Sounds like you described yourself, Rusty.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

the spooky part is that I called him out on it 5 minutes before he posted that.  he cant help himself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Wow, 45 points to the Eagles? I thought your defense was good? See ya next year Jets!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts