Grats

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Grats

In Response to Re: Grats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : How many fat, againg bald dorks do you seriously know in BD?  YOu don't. You need to be presentable in my line of work and I certainly don't spend all night here. I rarely, if ever post here at night unless right after a game if I am in front of the laptop. The day I go to an enemy team's board to try to pretend I fit in, after acting like an obnoxious NY/NJ dork, is the day I agree with you.  That's your line of work. I was cringing all last week in NY when I was there.  Just go back to where you came from, tool. Very simple. I don't have to know you to know you are a tool trying to make this board about you looking for attention as a troll.  Deal with your Jets embarrassment with your other Jets buddies on your own time.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

not that this is some new revelation but you have some serious issues dude.  You expect me to believe that you have a job(or a life) when you are here day AND night? You got me on the trying to make freinds issue.  You more like to make followers here.  Either you agree with crusty or you are a troll or are a fan of another team or are an alt of another poster. 

I am here to talk sports with some doodoo slinging mixed in.

Lastly, if you agreed with something I said I would be more nervous if you never agreed with anything I ever posted here.  That is the truth you twisted soul.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Don't mind Rusty, his bite is harmless. He's had a rabies shot.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

You got to admit outside of his bluster that his football knowledge is exceptional.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : That will get you far in life.  How many jobs have the requirement of "exceptional knowledge of football"?

I can't say, as I am only concerned with Patriots football on this forum. He could be posting from the library for all I know. I care not.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : Maybe he's posting from your closet?

I do have wireless so that is possible.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : There are ways to prevent network hacking. I think Rusty longs for a date with myaim's avatar.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]I did not know that the Jets beat the Pats for the playoffs in '66. I was 7 but that is good knowledge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : I don't care what you believe. I can tell you I was at a corporate party on the lower east side of your smelly city last week. Believe it or not, I don't care. That's what you don't get. We DON't CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

you care plenty crusty. Tell me, was it a long walk from OWS to the lower east side soup kitchen? Never heard it called a corporate party but then again I dont travel in those circles.

to any posters, if you think crusty has massive football knowledge you have been duped.  His rhetoric is more slanted than the media.  But I guess it is nice to read good news about your defense no matter the source.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel as it may be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Grats:
    [QUOTE]Grats on moving into the #1 seed last night.  Tom Brady must be the nephew of the big guy(SNL reference).
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

By Big Guy you mean BB, Yeah I think they are related.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, you're a loser, Whodat.  You spend time here pretending the Jets are going all the way every year and simultaneously engage Pats fans who apparently think you are a normal individual, Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

How is that any different from what you do here? You spend time predicting the Pats make it to the end, you engage, (most times insult) Pats fans who apparently think you are a normal individual?

What am I missing here, yes he is on a Pats site but he is here taking lumps today cause the jets sux (sorry had to slide that in) what is the anger all about?
    Or is this just an every thread thing with you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : I don't care what you believe. I can tell you I was at a corporate party on the lower east side of your smelly city last week. Believe it or not, I don't care. That's what you don't get. We DON't CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

We are all kind of pissed off and red in the face for not caring, don't ya think? Chill brother, the cool is sliding away fast.....

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

WeDat thanks for the Congrats, I disagree with most of what you say here because you are a Jest fan but you know when you season is over and come back here to let us know.

As for the King not sure what his deal is he come out talking about how good the Pats D is if they get this piece back or that but his true agrenda id to slam Tom Brady.  I don't know any Pats fan that doesn't like TB so maybe he's the only Pats fan that hate TB if so do you mind if he wears a Sanchez jersy in one of the Pats/Jets games next year?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : I can't say, as I am only concerned with Patriots football on this forum. He could be posting from the library for all I know. I care not.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

His typing would be too loud for a library.