Grats

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Grats

In Response to Re: Grats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : His typing would be too loud for a library.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I think the library would be more upset about the puddle of drool he leaves on the keyboard...he must be lurking, i mean working now. he works you know....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : The Jets were in last place in the AFL east and the Pats were second, behind Buffalo.  If they had won that game, they would have been first in the divison and played Kansas City for the AFL championship-but too many drops by Colclough and others...
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    I was just a young boy in Fryeburg, Me....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : And I was a young boy in Kennebunk.  I wanted Sgt Pepper for Christmas in 1967.  Didn't get it of course.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]We used to play a Prep school near Kennebunk. Hyde or New Hampton I think.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grats : All I know is we ended Marshwood's 21 game winning streak when I was a sophomore in 1973.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    Ahh, Marshwood, that brings back memories. They were a perennial powerhouse. Fryeburg was a perennial doormat. Our best season was 3-4. Did you play Massabesic? Or Lakes Region?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Grats:
    [QUOTE]Grats on moving into the #1 seed last night.  Tom Brady must be the nephew of the big guy(SNL reference).
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

How painful is that to say that WeDerr?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Ah memory lane, I got my first job running the kiddies rides in the hippodrome on Revere beach in 67, at 13 years old...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

King you spent the month of October talking about how this was Brady's worst year because he had 10 INTs and was on track to have the most of his career.  To me that is taking a few bad game because he was hurt and hammering him.  If it was one or two post OK but it was over 1,000 post of the same crap.  I could have sworn you'd been hacked because I seen you and UD6 (Underpants to you go at it. 

I think this board is better with Jest and Indy fans because it give Pats fans something to focus on other than how may INTs TB has or how many yards the Pats D is giving it.  they are 11-3 and the number one seed.  Please!

I have been defending the Pats D all year with my brother so I know real fans are b!tching about the D I just don't see them putting TB down EVER!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I will take the congrats from you and won't punck you out. I will say I picked the Giants to win this weekend so I hope your team won't let me down! :)