Grats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Grats

I said I would be back, win or lose just as always.  So I am sure you enjoyed the win just as much as the Jets loss.  Your team put one on my team in many ways on Thanksgiving night.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Grats

You know whatever your name is supposed to be, I would find this fine sportsmanship (from a fan from any team including the Pats) except that your way way WAY over the top trash talking is so distastful, revolting, disgusting, unsportsmanlike, etc. Your earlier remarks reflect the sort of stuff that makes even a Pats fan sympathetic to Fireman Ed and the reason for his "retirement" as Fireman Ed.

Supporting your team is expected. Hoping for them to play well is expected. Being a jerk about it before hand is just being a jerk about it.

So while I acknowledge your sportsmanship in this thread all the stuff you said before hand was just being a jerk. Bullies are blow hards. The Jets and their coach are blow hards that are getting taught a lesson not by the Pats but by the league which Team Captain of Dissention Santonio Holmes said the Jets had "put on notice" after game ONE. Right. Notice. WEll, notice how the rest of the league has no respect for the Jets. They will not be a joke when they try to be a professional team with soem respect for the league and each other. I say the same thing about Jets fans as a larger group.

If you can recognize that the Jets as a whole and the fans as a larger group (not so for all fans OF COURSE) have been an embarrassment to themselves then perhaps you can become a fan that engenders respect.

I hold my breath for you. I wont hold my breath for that current group of jerks that calls themselves Jets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know whatever your name is supposed to be, I would find this fine sportsmanship (from a fan from any team including the Pats) except that your way way WAY over the top trash talking is so distastful, revolting, disgusting, unsportsmanlike, etc. Your earlier remarks reflect the sort of stuff that makes even a Pats fan sympathetic to Fireman Ed and the reason for his "retirement" as Fireman Ed.

Supporting your team is expected. Hoping for them to play well is expected. Being a jerk about it before hand is just being a jerk about it.

So while I acknowledge your sportsmanship in this thread all the stuff you said before hand was just being a jerk. Bullies are blow hards. The Jets and their coach are blow hards that are getting taught a lesson not by the Pats but by the league which Team Captain of Dissention Santonio Holmes said the Jets had "put on notice" after game ONE. Right. Notice. WEll, notice how the rest of the league has no respect for the Jets. They will not be a joke when they try to be a professional team with soem respect for the league and each other. I say the same thing about Jets fans as a larger group.

If you can recognize that the Jets as a whole and the fans as a larger group (not so for all fans OF COURSE) have been an embarrassment to themselves then perhaps you can become a fan that engenders respect.

I hold my breath for you. I wont hold my breath for that current group of jerks that calls themselves Jets.

[/QUOTE]

aah dont spend your time on this, The Jets are done for foreseeable future.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Rest in Pease Jets, maybe next year but probably Not Yet!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Well I guess you had to suffer in silence for four days. You did come back. Don't think I don't enjoy the train wreck that is the yets.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

fail

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I guess you had to suffer in silence for four days. You did come back. Don't think I don't enjoy the train wreck that is the yets.

[/QUOTE]

i only post at work, so happy monday. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

yeah, that was the opposite of good...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said I would be back, win or lose just as always.  So I am sure you enjoyed the win just as much as the Jets loss.  Your team put one on my team in many ways on Thanksgiving night.

[/QUOTE]

Yes I enjoyed it completely.  Thank you.

Although your statement can not make up for past comments, it does show your acknowledgement without qualification.  This is a major improvement over your cohort Hess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you and your buddies have so many names? WederrWeback, WederrWhodat, WederrWEDAT, PhatRex, LessPhatRex...what is the point and logic? 

Obsession is a hell of a drug ain't it?

Enjoy year 44!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jets suck! Fireman Ed quits! So how was your Thanksgiving! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i only post at work, so happy monday. 

[/QUOTE]
    Now will we hear from Hess? Since he doesn't have a job he cannot post from work.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

this is to you jet fans that cry and whine. I went to the game with my son. he is a loyal jets fan but doesn't trash talk. I don't know where i went wrong. we sat there and wartched the game and he couldn't understand the jet play calling. he did't sit there and cry about it. he knows football and went through agonies when he played hs ball. this makes me think some of you jet fans never played the game. I can appreciate a fan of no matter what team it is as long as it's done with class and not arrogance. I knew it was hard on him having to endure the 35 point 2nd quarter especially when it was on our end zone. to watch the Jet fans filing out in the 3rd quarter means you don't really like your team. I can understand why, Metlife is a beautiful stadium, the parking lot was trashed after the game. I have no pity for you jet fans because you'd do the same to us

Sections
Shortcuts