great analysis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

great analysis

Loyko

1) The Patriots absolutely positively got their man in the first round. I heard back in March that Easley was “at the top of their board” and that never changed. Bill Belichick especially loved his versatility and explosion from multiple alignments. The lack of versatility on the defensive line really hindered and hamstrung this defense last season, adding an impact guy was vital. People can criticize it for his injury history, but truth is he tore his ACL in late September, was given medical clearance by multiple teams, and was not getting out of the first round past Seattle. In fact, the Patriots take Easley even if they are picking #20, they like him that much.

2) It’s tough not to be a little disappointed in day two of the draft. I would have liked to see the Patriots add another player at a position of need and a player they could get production out of in 2014. Truth be told, the Patriots had Garoppolo ranked very high and it’s clearly another example of zeroing in on a player. I had the opportunity to interview every single Senior Bowl QB one on one and I was by far the most impressed with Garoppolo. He’s smart, well-spoken, and shows a high football IQ.

On the field he has an ultra-quick release with good ball velocity. He can move out the pocket and throw on the run, always shows tremendous command of his offense. This is a kid that went to the Shrine Game and won the MVP Award, then got upgraded to the Senior Bowl and performed better than any other QB there. It’s a little disappointing they picked a QB here because we won’t see him play for awhile, but I have no problem whatsoever with the selection of Garoppolo. If they were going to pick a QB, I’m glad it’s him.

3) This team is loaded for bear on day three of the draft. Entering tomorrow the Patriots will have three 4th Round picks, three 6th Round picks (including the 3rd overall) and a 7th Round pick. If you’ve followed me long enough you’ve heard me talk about the great depth and value within this draft. Looking at my board, I believe this will be the most talent laden 3rd day of the draft in history, so it’s no surprise the Patriots added picks to take advantage of it. Doing the trade with Jacksonville allowed the Patriots to close a big gap in between their last 4th Round pick and their 6th Round pick. As we stand right now the Patriots have no 5th round pick, but select last in the 4th, 3rd in the 6th with plenty of ammo to make a move.

There was not one player selected from the time the Patriots traded out of the 93rd pick to the end of the third round that I believe the Patriots had interest in, so the trade back hasn’t effected them yet.

4) This team still has plenty of needs to fill. Looking at the roster it’s imperative that they add at least one linebacker to the mix, it’s important for them to add at least one more RB to the mix, and it’s important to add another defensive lineman. Lucky for the Patriots the board broke pretty well for them and there is good depth at all three of those positions. As has been brought up before, when you look at the Patriots roster there are very few starting positions up for grabs. They have depth areas that need to be filled in with so many picks on day three they are likely to improve the back end of the roster.

5) The addition of Garoppolo leaves Ryan Mallett in a tenuous situation. It is highly unlikely he gets moved at this point, but there is always a possibility at the end of training camp for a move to take place. During Belichick’s press conference, it was clear this selection was made with some thought given to Tom Brady’s age. Belichick said “It’s better to be early than late”, meaning they took Garoppolo with at least a little hope he can be the guy to take over for Tom Brady in 2018-2019. As far as losing Mallet goes, even if they don’t trade him, they should get a compensation pick for his departure, all is not lost yet.

6) At the top of the 3rd Round I’d keep an eye on Rutgers WR Brandon Coleman he’s a player the Patriots have some interest in and there is a good chance he’s on the board at #105. If they opt for a receiver other than Coleman, South Carolina’s Bruce Ellington is a guy the Patriots had a lot of pre-draft contact with. At Linebacker, Jordan Tripp, Kevin Pierre-Louis, Carl Bradford, and Christian Jones are all players I can see fitting in with the Patriots. No matter what happens they will be picking at #140, as they can’t trade the compensation pick. Listening to Bill Belichick a few minutes ago, it certainly sounds like the Patriots plan on being active and “positioning themselves if a player begins to slide”. Buckle up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: great analysis

rkarp, a very helpful and incisive analysis. Thanks for posting it.  Some on this board may take issue with it and I can understand why but I can't fault the insight into the thinking behind the selections.  The stuff on JG was particularly eye-opening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Sorry, I had trouble reading this as I gouged out my eye balls after only getting a QB on day 2 of the draft....a guy who might help us win a few games.....in 3 years.

I like the Easley pick more and more, and I'm sure the QB is great...at sitting on the bench, but after watching Baltimore and Pitt dominate the 1st 3 rounds, well let's just say I started sipping some of grandpas cough medicine.

BB always finds great value in the last day of the draft, but apparently this day 2 meant very little to him?
    [object HTMLDivElement]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry, I had trouble reading this as I gouged out my eye balls after only getting a QB on day 2 of the draft....a guy who might help us win a few games.....in 3 years.

I like the Easley pick more and more, and I'm sure the QB is great...at sitting on the bench, but after watching Baltimore and Pitt dominate the 1st 3 rounds, well let's just say I started sipping some of grandpas cough medicine.

BB always finds great value in the last day of the draft, but apparently this day 2 meant very little to him?

[/QUOTE]

The key passage from the article: "This team is loaded for bear on day three of the draft. Entering tomorrow the Patriots will have three 4th Round picks, three 6th Round picks (including the 3rd overall) and a 7th Round pick. If you’ve followed me long enough you’ve heard me talk about the great depth and value within this draft. Looking at my board, I believe this will be the most talent laden 3rd day of the draft in history, so it’s no surprise the Patriots added picks to take advantage of it."

What's the difference whether they get a guy on day 2 or day 3? If "deep draft" means anything at all, it means there will be very good players available in later rounds. They're in a great spot to have a killer draft. The draft isn't an exercise in instant gratification. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

A voice of reason amidst the clamor of chickens running around with their heads cut off!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Very good analysis, but as I said before IMO they are small at interior  oline

ztB. Needs better protection, and we were overwhelmed by the big  dl of the broncos, stopping the run

i tend to agree that this draft is for depth, we do need more lbs

for this yr

i think the dl now does have depth and rotation

te is thin if Gronk is delayed

i wouldn't mind seeing a wr who can separate, but IMO the second yr wrs will be better, a recurring theme one hears is that first yr wrs don't usually add much

dbs I am happy with, as far as Arrington he was playing injured

rb is good for me

so I am only unhappy with the ol

I am getting in line with those who want to grt as much talent around TB as possible, anything longer than this yr are  long odds

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The key passage from the article: "This team is loaded for bear on day three of the draft. Entering tomorrow the Patriots will have three 4th Round picks, three 6th Round picks (including the 3rd overall) and a 7th Round pick. If you’ve followed me long enough you’ve heard me talk about the great depth and value within this draft. Looking at my board, I believe this will be the most talent laden 3rd day of the draft in history, so it’s no surprise the Patriots added picks to take advantage of it."

What's the difference whether they get a guy on day 2 or day 3? If "deep draft" means anything at all, it means there will be very good players available in later rounds. They're in a great spot to have a killer draft. The draft isn't an exercise in instant gratification. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You know I understand the sentiment,  I've preached the same here for years, but you can't tell me there was NOBODY that could help us win a SB in the next 2 seasons in rounds 2 or 3 of the draft. 

I think we will all appreciate today and how BB has positioned himself to clean up in the money rounds but still, day 2 was a total loss barring injury to Tom Terrific.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think there was some good talent in the second round that may have helped us immediately, but I think the back-up QB situation was a bigger issue in the Pats' mind.  With Mallet likely to be gone and Brady aging, not having a decent back-up in the most critical position in the game was a problem.  The Pats obviously felt that was important to address, even if it meant passing on a few LBs, DLs, and WRs who may have been able to help sooner.  It also seems like Garoppolo fits the mould of QB's the Pats' like--smart, good decision-maker, with upside potential. 

By the third round, you're into the crapshoot part of the draft and there BB is probably smart to maximize picks.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think there was some good talent in the second round that may have helped us immediately, but I think the back-up QB situation was a bigger issue in the Pats' mind.  With Mallet likely to be gone and Brady aging, not having a decent back-up in the most critical position in the game was a problem.  The Pats obviously felt that was important to address, even if it meant passing on a few LBs, DLs, and WRs who may have been able to help sooner.  It also seems like Garoppolo fits the mould of QB's the Pats' like--smart, good decision-maker, with upside potential. 

By the third round, you're into the crapshoot part of the draft and there BB is probably smart to maximize picks.  

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You feel more comfortable with Mallet gone and the kid as the back up?

I think at this point Mallet stays and should.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Looking at the last 5 years of the Pats draft history I see 7 guys that are "Day 3" (rounds 4 or later) and still on the roster:

Boyce (marginal contributor in his rookie year)

Buchanan (non-contributor in his rookie year)

Beauharnais (non-contributor in his rookie year)

Ebner (marginal contributor in his 2 years)

Dennard (solid pickup)

Cannon (solid starter)

Edelman (late-blooming team star)

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if 3 of these guys aren't on the 53-man roster.  If you throw out 2013 (just because it's so recent) you get about 1 guy per year.  Not a starter, necessarily.  A guy. 

By comparison, there are 7 guys the Pats drafted in those rounds over the same time-frame that are out of the NFL completely.  My math says that works out to 50-50.

All this talk about a "deep draft" reminds me of the Basketball talk about tanking for all the "franchise lottery picks" that would be in the draft this year.  Then the college season started and the hype died down.

We'll see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I agree with some of this, the parts I don't like are the usual..."the Patriots didn't like anyone from pick whatever to pick whatever". I hate hearing that stuff - no one can tell me they should of passed on 70 players - because that is essentially what they did when they selected the QB in the second and traded their third...they let 70 players come off the board before they picked someone that could help the team this year.

And as far as the QB goes...to pick a QB that early he had better be outstanding because he will sit for two years here minimum. That means we passed on a second round player to take a kid two years early when there is two years worth of other avenues and resources to find Brady's replacement. There is future drafts, trades and free agents available that could of been brought in as a "replacement". And I've watched this kid, he throws well to wide open guys going against Eastdingle Berry State.Eighty percent of his throws are simple screens, short throws to wide open guys. He has a strange side arm delivery on some throws and he taps his feet like crazy in the pocket. I watched him not hit fades three times in a row in the corner of the endzone - and that's the throws I wanted to see him hit - the tough throw that required a trajectory. I wasn't impressed with him under pressure - and pressure is something he almost never faced in that up tempo offense - this kid had all day to throw 90% of the time and the other times the ball was coming out so fast on short throws, no one got within shouting distance of him. He has a quick release, he looks accurate, he looks athletic, he looks like he makes good decisions, but the level of competition he is going against isn't anything like the ones he'll see in the NFL. He doesn't regularly have to make difficult throws into tight windows and his arm doesn't look strong enough to push the ball down the field (he won't be throwing many deep outs in the NFL by the looks of it). It's not that I don't like him, it's just that I hate the pick...nothing against him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know I understand the sentiment,  I've preached the same here for years, but you can't tell me there was NOBODY that could help us win a SB in the next 2 seasons in rounds 2 or 3 of the draft. 

I think we will all appreciate today and how BB has positioned himself to clean up in the money rounds but still, day 2 was a total loss barring injury to Tom Terrific.

[/QUOTE]

I can say this, there is a 99.9% probablilty that nobody who will be picked between picks 93 and 104 of the 2014 NFL draft will either: (a) make the NFL Hall of Fame or (b) meant the difference between the Patriots losing or winning a Super Bowl. 

Do you think that if they picked Joe Shmo with pick 93 or the same Joe Shmo with pick 105, he'd be a better Shmo, because he went on day 2 instead of day 3? I get the Patriots strategy may have spoiled the entertainment value for some fans, but come on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I wonder if the 49ers regret trading away a second rounder (a day one pick back then, the horrors...) and a 4th to get a backup QB when they had Joe Montana, the greatest QB of all time, still on the roster. They could have had two Joe Shmos that nobody ever heard of, instead of Steve Young. What a shame.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You feel more comfortable with Mallet gone and the kid as the back up?

I think at this point Mallet stays and should.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think Mallet likely stays this year, but next year I think he's likely gone.  Grappolo will have one year to learn before becoming the main back up.  That's actually a great situation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loyko

Good stuff.

1) The Patriots absolutely positively got their man in the first round. I heard back in March that Easley was “at the top of their board” and that never changed. Bill Belichick especially loved his versatility and explosion from multiple alignments. The lack of versatility on the defensive line really hindered and hamstrung this defense last season, adding an impact guy was vital. People can criticize it for his injury history, but truth is he tore his ACL in late September, was given medical clearance by multiple teams, and was not getting out of the first round past Seattle. In fact, the Patriots take Easley even if they are picking #20, they like him that much.

They're clearly comfortable with his medicals and if that holds true, they did get the best player (based on  talent and ability) left on the board.

2) It’s tough not to be a little disappointed in day two of the draft. I would have liked to see the Patriots add another player at a position of need and a player they could get production out of in 2014. Truth be told, the Patriots had Garoppolo ranked very high and it’s clearly another example of zeroing in on a player. I had the opportunity to interview every single Senior Bowl QB one on one and I was by far the most impressed with Garoppolo. He’s smart, well-spoken, and shows a high football IQ.

On the field he has an ultra-quick release with good ball velocity. He can move out the pocket and throw on the run, always shows tremendous command of his offense. This is a kid that went to the Shrine Game and won the MVP Award, then got upgraded to the Senior Bowl and performed better than any other QB there. It’s a little disappointing they picked a QB here because we won’t see him play for awhile, but I have no problem whatsoever with the selection of Garoppolo. If they were going to pick a QB, I’m glad it’s him.

Zero instant gratification on Day 2, which is hard for many that were hoping for more, but it's not like QB's are n't the most valuable of commodities and if they can land the future at the position at #62, then they've done well.  Unfortunately, we won't know for a while.  I felt like I was kicked in the stomach a bit when I say Jarvis Landry go off the board a pick later... really, really liked that prospect.  I also don't think talent at #105 (assuming they make the pick) is the same as what was at #93... at least based on who I saw picked at the end of the round.

3) This team is loaded for bear on day three of the draft. Entering tomorrow the Patriots will have three 4th Round picks, three 6th Round picks (including the 3rd overall) and a 7th Round pick. If you’ve followed me long enough you’ve heard me talk about the great depth and value within this draft. Looking at my board, I believe this will be the most talent laden 3rd day of the draft in history, so it’s no surprise the Patriots added picks to take advantage of it. Doing the trade with Jacksonville allowed the Patriots to close a big gap in between their last 4th Round pick and their 6th Round pick. As we stand right now the Patriots have no 5th round pick, but select last in the 4th, 3rd in the 6th with plenty of ammo to make a move.

There was not one player selected from the time the Patriots traded out of the 93rd pick to the end of the third round that I believe the Patriots had interest in, so the trade back hasn’t effected them yet.

4) This team still has plenty of needs to fill. Looking at the roster it’s imperative that they add at least one linebacker to the mix, it’s important for them to add at least one more RB to the mix, and it’s important to add another defensive lineman. Lucky for the Patriots the board broke pretty well for them and there is good depth at all three of those positions. As has been brought up before, when you look at the Patriots roster there are very few starting positions up for grabs. They have depth areas that need to be filled in with so many picks on day three they are likely to improve the back end of the roster.

LB- Early on Day 3, I really like Telvin, Bullough, Tripp or even a Skov, Christian Jones or Avery Williamson.  I like James Morris and Marquise Flowers at some point on Day 3 as well.

WR- Early I really like Devonta Freeman. like Rajion Neal, Gaffney and Alfred Blue at some point on Day 3 as well.

DT- Give me DaQuan Jones, Kelcy Quarles, Brent Urban, Ed Stinson or Justin Ellis.

5) The addition of Garoppolo leaves Ryan Mallett in a tenuous situation. It is highly unlikely he gets moved at this point, but there is always a possibility at the end of training camp for a move to take place. During Belichick’s press conference, it was clear this selection was made with some thought given to Tom Brady’s age. Belichick said “It’s better to be early than late”, meaning they took Garoppolo with at least a little hope he can be the guy to take over for Tom Brady in 2018-2019. As far as losing Mallet goes, even if they don’t trade him, they should get a compensation pick for his departure, all is not lost yet.

6) At the top of the 3rd Round I’d keep an eye on Rutgers WR Brandon Coleman he’s a player the Patriots have some interest in and there is a good chance he’s on the board at #105. If they opt for a receiver other than Coleman, South Carolina’s Bruce Ellington is a guy the Patriots had a lot of pre-draft contact with. At Linebacker, Jordan Tripp, Kevin Pierre-Louis, Carl Bradford, and Christian Jones are all players I can see fitting in with the Patriots. No matter what happens they will be picking at #140, as they can’t trade the compensation pick. Listening to Bill Belichick a few minutes ago, it certainly sounds like the Patriots plan on being active and “positioning themselves if a player begins to slide”. Buckle up.

I'm not overly enamored with Coleman, but he makes some sense and does bring length and upside.  I love Ellington and Abbrederis early and could also see Kevin Norwood, TJ Jones, Michael Campanaro, Damian Copeland, Kain Colter or even a Jeff Janis being targeted at some point on Day 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can say this, there is a 99.9% probablilty that nobody who will be picked between picks 93 and 104 of the 2014 NFL draft will either: (a) make the NFL Hall of Fame or (b) meant the difference between the Patriots losing or winning a Super Bowl. 

Do you think that if they picked Joe Shmo with pick 93 or the same Joe Shmo with pick 105, he'd be a better Shmo, because he went on day 2 instead of day 3? I get the Patriots strategy may have spoiled the entertainment value for some fans, but come on.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Was Joe Shmo ever even discussed on mbeaulieu's draft thread? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

He was... good 3C and SS #'s, tough kid, 3 year starter and captain... he should be off the board quickly today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Do you think that if they picked Joe Shmo with pick 93 or the same Joe Shmo with pick 105, he'd be a better Shmo, because he went on day 2 instead of day 3? I get the Patriots strategy may have spoiled the entertainment value for some fans, but come on

[/QUOTE

He was... good 3C and SS #'s, tough kid, 3 year starter and captain... he should be off the board quickly today.

[/QUOTE]

ha!  nothing slips by the discerning eyes of our draft afficiandos! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm holding my breath on this draft so far.

Easley - I understand the pick and he has potential to be huge for them but I'm always scared of players that just can't stay healthy, esp in the 1st. This is either going to be a boom or anothr hat was BB thinking, didn't he see the injury history case. We won't find out till 2-3 years from now so I'll hold my breath.

Garopollo - Love the player hate the pick if that makes any sense. I understand the pick for sure but clearly the Pats bought into the notion the windows closing getting Revis for a year so taking a pick that early based on 3-4 years down the road is hard to take. But, I love the player so..... yeah

trading the 3rd - I understand it, hopefully there isn't a run on good players but getting an extra pick in the 6th will help if they can still get their guy

Day 3 there are still plenty of solid players and depth players but I do feel they need more than that on O weapons and in the front 7. Maybe they find a gem that helps right away but most left on the board are primary backup/fringe starter types. Still lets hope they clean up

As of right now this looks like a draft base on the future which is confusing considering they have needs now. But, it shouldn't shock anyone since BB historically has hated deep drafts and loved shallow ones (not sure why). He doesn't play into the strength of the drafts regardless of position of need so not a shocker.

Today I hope they get a RB, TE, LB, DE, OG/C, WR, and S. They have enough picks but not sure if any of them would be able to step up right away.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebz. Show deebz's posts

Great post..It is not about instant gratification..the Pats do have needs but stop and look at the roster..it is pretty darn good! I am sure last year fans were not expecting Logan Ryan to have the impact he did as a rookie. We need some interior offensive line help..

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

This Loyko kid thinks he's something, doesn't he?  LOL

These Millennials start a blog and think they're professional scouts.  He also needs to proof read his work and work on his grammar.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm holding my breath on this draft so far.

Easley - I understand the pick and he has potential to be huge for them but I'm always scared of players that just can't stay healthy, esp in the 1st. This is either going to be a boom or anothr hat was BB thinking, didn't he see the injury history case. We won't find out till 2-3 years from now so I'll hold my breath.

Garopollo - Love the player hate the pick if that makes any sense. I understand the pick for sure but clearly the Pats bought into the notion the windows closing getting Revis for a year so taking a pick that early based on 3-4 years down the road is hard to take. But, I love the player so..... yeah

trading the 3rd - I understand it, hopefully there isn't a run on good players but getting an extra pick in the 6th will help if they can still get their guy

Day 3 there are still plenty of solid players and depth players but I do feel they need more than that on O weapons and in the front 7. Maybe they find a gem that helps right away but most left on the board are primary backup/fringe starter types. Still lets hope they clean up

As of right now this looks like a draft base on the future which is confusing considering they have needs now. But, it shouldn't shock anyone since BB historically has hated deep drafts and loved shallow ones (not sure why). He doesn't play into the strength of the drafts regardless of position of need so not a shocker.

Today I hope they get a RB, TE, LB, DE, OG/C, WR, and S. They have enough picks but not sure if any of them would be able to step up right away.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

[/QUOTE]

Good post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I'll take the BC RB at 105!    

"Defense Wins Championships"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

I'll take the BC RB at 105!    

"Defense Wins Championships"
    [/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I like the kid but he can't catch and has issues blocking. He's a pure runner as in when he's on the field he's only there to run. Given Vereen can't stay healthy and Ridley can't hold on to the ball I'd want someone who has receiving ability but wouldn't mind the BC kid either

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Geez I hope we don't go down the Bradysux road  againall tear, but what ever

imo we are hurting at interior ol more than anything

we got blown up there against the broncos

we had rookie wrs, and Gronk had a dirty helmet hit on his knee, we were

Injured all over on D and our OTs. Bb was the coach of the year, and TB was great in the clutch, 

it may not show during the season, but against the top teams TB is in a blood bath.

the only real blow out last yr we had was the colt po game we could have been24-2but als0 110 -6

Imo  if TB doesn't have time to throw or the Oline cannot make running room the SB will be really tuff. The D will be good 

but defense starts with the OlineOline

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Sections
Shortcuts