Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys

cue WesternOregon...................  ranting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys

I like the guy, but I can't root for him next week. Just do what I'm gonna do and ignore all the Tebow threads this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

But....  how many times did Tebow miss the side of the barn tonight?  If he was an average passer, the Broncos should have comfortably beaten the Steelers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Maybe some day you will be able to appreciate what the power of god can do for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You started the first one. LOL. I'm happy for the guy, bring him on. Be a lot of TE play with Miller and Dumerville bringin it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys:
    [QUOTE]Maybe some day you will be able to appreciate what the power of god can do for you.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Well, it sure wont be to win football games.  Funny, but the power of God sure wasn't evident when you disappeared after the Broncos lost all those games.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Can't wait for the Pats to beat them again. And the OP is right, I am already feeling nauseous about the coming coverage. But I have to say, I am extremely surprised to see that they won today; I was convinced that they would barely score given their poor performance over the close of the season (post the Pats beating them) 

But good greif, how many times did the Broncos have to complete long passes down the sidelines before the Steelers made an adjustment and left at least one safety back there? I guess the answer would be at least one more time than they did!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys : Well, it sure wont be to win football games.  Funny, but the power of God sure wasn't evident when you disappeared after the Broncos lost all those games.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know. Google some bible passages for replies. That always works well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I like the guy.  He is good for football when we have so many punks and thugs playing.  He is an honest guy willing to stand there and take the heat like Brady does.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Here you go TD!  Broncos are in trouble!

Tim Tebow on Brady's post-game words last time, that he'll see him again: "I guess he's a prophet."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Bring on the fake Pat fans again who were so happy when the Pats were down 16-7 early the last time the Pats faced the Broncos. This was one of the reasons i wanted the Steelers to win badly today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]But....  how many times did Tebow miss the side of the barn tonight?  If he was an average passer, the Broncos should have comfortably beaten the Steelers.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You must not have watched the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Funny watching the NFL Network Crew chanting TEBOW OH O OH TEBOW OH O OH.

LMAO, Deion Sanders is a nut

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]You started the first one. LOL. I'm happy for the guy, bring him on. Be a lot of TE play with Miller and Dumerville bringin it.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

I think it makes for some fun.

the Patrots are going to win by 16 next week.

But it is fun to watch the Cinderella story.  Not sure how football fans can hate that. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

OMG, I had to turn off the NFL Network because Rich Eison? was about to make me vomit. This guy is in love with Tebow. If Big Ben was healthy the Steelers would have won this game easily. Btw, why does the Lord choose Tebow over other players. The Lord my a**

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]You started the first one. LOL. I'm happy for the guy, bring him on. Be a lot of TE play with Miller and Dumerville bringin it.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

exactly!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Here you go TD!  Broncos are in trouble! Ian R. Rapoport   @ RapSheet 18m   Reply     Retweet     Favorite   ·   Open Tim Tebow on Brady's post-game words last time, that he'll see him again: "I guess he's a prophet."
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Wait - I thought TEBOW was the prophet... seriously, the kid won because he beat a team that played no safeties with accurate deep passes.  Character is great.  Mental Toughness, woopdeedoo.  At the end of the day, Tebow broke tackles and made accurate deep throws.  And he won.

Or as one great scientist once put it, he excluded God from all models and equations not because he didn't believe in God, but because God wasn't pertinent to explaining anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did you see Big Ben's last play of the season? Well even I know your not going to beat Tebow with a Hail Mary!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe some day you will be able to appreciate what the power of god can do for you.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Dude...give it a rest. What does religion have to do with Football?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot and wisdom to know the difference. Amen.

It IS funny to watch Patriots fans banter about two other former championship town's QBs and chitter chatter about which team would be BEST for the Patriots to feast on.

Funny, funny bunch.

I don't know how next Saturday's game will turn out. I am happy that the Saturday night game holds the interest of America and that the opponents the Pats will face iclude Ray and Tim.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Great, another week of being unable to go to the Patriots page without gagging over the "Tebowmania" fanboys:
    [QUOTE]Get ready for about 140 hours of continuous coverage of the miracle that is Tim Tebow......
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

Sad! But true

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And he is resurrected....The King Of Fraud!  All hail the King....

LOL not you RTWTK, the other one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot and wisdom to know the difference. Amen. It IS funny to watch Patriots fans banter about two other former championship town's QBs and chitter chatter about which team would be BEST for the Patriots to feast on. Funny, funny bunch. I don't know how next Saturday's game will turn out. I am happy that the Saturday night game holds the interest of America and that the opponents the Pats will face iclude Ray and Tim.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

So who has God picked to win the game?  I need to know before I put the papers to my house down on the game!