Great article on Brandon LaFell.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Great article on Brandon LaFell.

http://nesn.com/2014/03/ron-rivera-brandon-lafell-knows-how-to-play-tight-end/

I think he is really gonna be a solid pick up, he seems very intelligent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Great article on Brandon LaFell.

thanks for posting!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

More encouraging news!

I was quietly excited when they signed him...but the more info I absorb, the more and more I am liking it.

One constant theme seems to be his intelligence and willingness to do ANYthing. Playing for Tom Brady, that intelligence could pay huge dividends.

Aaron Hernandez is kind of a crazy comparison...there's been one of those guys so far in the history of the NFL...I can think of another former Pat who seemed to have a similar build, similar times, similar a-lots...David Givens. Givens was 2 inches shorter, other than that...very comparable to me. If he can be Givens 2.0, that would be a HUGE addition. Givens never had huge numbers, but did his role as a #2 extremely well, made timely catches, was always in the right spot, good hands, and did all the little things well (run block, sell his route when he's a diversion, not take plays off).

Lets go calendar! Ain't nobody got time fo dis!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More encouraging news!

I was quietly excited when they signed him...but the more info I absorb, the more and more I am liking it.

One constant theme seems to be his intelligence and willingness to do ANYthing. Playing for Tom Brady, that intelligence could pay huge dividends.

Aaron Hernandez is kind of a crazy comparison...there's been one of those guys so far in the history of the NFL...I can think of another former Pat who seemed to have a similar build, similar times, similar a-lots...David Givens. Givens was 2 inches shorter, other than that...very comparable to me. If he can be Givens 2.0, that would be a HUGE addition. Givens never had huge numbers, but did his role as a #2 extremely well, made timely catches, was always in the right spot, good hands, and did all the little things well (run block, sell his route when he's a diversion, not take plays off).

[/QUOTE]

Lafell has all the tools To be good,  his only problem will be the drops. My expectations on him are even keel. We will wait and see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

I love how he can play TE also it gives BB/JMD so many options on offense, huge addition. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

More I learn about this guy the better the signing looks.  Looking forward to seeing him on the field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More encouraging news!

[/QUOTE]

Lafell has all the tools To be good,  his only problem will be the drops. My expectations on him are even keel. We will wait and see.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if drops are really a problem. Last year was his worst, by far, for drops. I wonder if it's an outlier, or a sign of things to come. I tend to think outlier, but I guess we'll see. 

Sections
Shortcuts