Great article on Mark Sanchez. Still not ready to be an NFL QB, rated 28th in NFL! Pete Carrol right all along?!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Great article on Mark Sanchez. Still not ready to be an NFL QB, rated 28th in NFL! Pete Carrol right all along?!

[/QUOTE]

Really, you just checked? Clearly, Sanchez is "ascending".  Look at his recent game against that "rebuilt" Patriot defense.  Oh, wait, didn't he have a top run game? 8 yards an attempt? Wow! Imagine how much better he would have been if it weren't for all the drops.M. Sanchez 28/41 328 8.0 1 1 4-31 45.1 90.3

Good point PhatRex, but the bottom line is when the game was on the line, he held the ball to long, took a sack (which no QB can do in that sitaution), fumbled the ball away, and lost the game!!! And that is the gist ofthe article. Mark Sanchez still has not grown enough to know enough to throw the ball away. P.S. Rusty has destryoed you this thread! haha

RUSTY 3 - PhatRex 0

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

44 years and counting. U mad bro?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

And two things. The jets def. won in spite of him and Spikes is already better than Harris.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: Great article on Mark Sanchez. Still not ready to be an NFL QB, rated 28th in NFL! Pete Carrol right all along?!

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How are stating facts "foolish"?  Sanchez is a BUST deluxe.  You don't trade into the top 5 of  draft and then scramble around making excuses for a guy in his 4th year.

He fumbles all the time, he's clearly regressed without a top rushing attack to hid behind and he only can throw slants and seams, which are easy, mid field passes.

Th guy simply blows. We've seen it.  Wait until Seatltle gets a hold of him on Sunday.  If not for NY gameplanning for weeks against the Pats, look at how he looks against other teams where they don't put so much attention into a gameplan. lol

That's why he can look solid one week and then look like Jamarcus Russell the next.  Consistency is a foreign term to him.  The debacle against Miami 2 weeks ago was predictable because they put everything into the NE gameplans every year, so the letdown after the NE game was obvious.  Sign of weakness.

The longer those morons in NY think he's the answer, the more funny this is. What's even better is, McElroy's growth has been stunted, so it's unlikely he'll make it, Tebow clearly isn't a starter so NY either has to go QB early in the draft to waste a pick where they could use it elsewhere on the roster or they'll need to buy a pricey FA to spend for the position. McElroy is their best choice, so that's comical.

Over 40 million wasted in another top 10 bust for the Jets.

Regardless, they'll (Tannenbum and Rex) to try to salvage their jobs.   It should be very interesting to see if Woody remains delusional after the season. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he does.

The long, slow destruction of that franchise will be a joy to watch from afar.  It's almost better this way v.s. a quick blow up.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, sure did waste a lot of money on those playoff wins in his first two years in the NFL.  Who are those other QBs with 30 wins, 4 playoff road wins and without a losing season in the NFL careers? 

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Anyone who thinks for just a second that Sanchez is anything but a bottom of the barrel QB does not understand the game of football.

He's a bad joke played on Jets fans.

Must admit watching him on Thanksgiving was enjoyable.

Especially liked when he "brown nosed" his lineman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm glad the Jets have Sanchez. I'm glad they extended his contract and I'm glad their head coach decides to stick by him. I hope this never changes...for ever!! What it means is one less team to worry about in our division.

Reading the NY papers they think it's a good idea too....keep the coach and just add more talent around Mark. Please PLEASE!!! Do just that, keep these two together for eternity and just try to add more for Marky Mark and that funky bunch.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm glad the Jets have Sanchez. I'm glad they extended his contract and I'm glad their head coach decides to stick by him. I hope this never changes...for ever!! What it means is one less team to worry about in our division.

Reading the NY papers they think it's a good idea too....keep the coach and just add more talent around Mark. Please PLEASE!!! Do just that, keep these two together for eternity and just try to add more for Marky Mark and that funky bunch.

[/QUOTE]

+1. But seriously what else can they do but stick by him, they just signed him to a 5 yr deal. Haha!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Hey FagRex.  How you feeling after the Thursday Night Massacre?  Suprised you have anything at all left to say in support of the Jets. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1. But seriously what else can they do but stick by him, they just signed him to a 5 yr deal. Haha!

[/QUOTE]It's only guaranteed money thru the 2013 season. Jets are on the hook for 8.75M next year.