Great Article!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Great Article!

I'm sure most of you guys seen this already, but I wanted to post it anyways. 

It gives a little insight on what goes inside the mind with BB.

check it out....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-belichickqa110609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Great Article!

Very Great article. Best I've seen from Belichick in a long time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wow...I've never seen him talk this much.  Good stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the one thing that stood out is,he dosent want a balanced team,when it comes to running,and passing.he dosent want brady left out,or just being average.he feels the pats are far better then just manageing a game.this is why the O-line is better at pass blocking,then opening holes for the running game,or why they dont have a true lead full back back.if this is the case,there really isnt a point to have a great running back if the focus is on the passing game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

then maybe we should have more than two receivers

In Response to Re: Great Article!:
    the one thing that stood out is,he dosent want a balanced team,when it comes to running,and passing.he dosent want brady left out,or just being average.he feels the pats are far better then just manageing a game.this is why the O-line is better at pass blocking,then opening holes for the running game,or why they dont have a true lead full back back.if this is the case,there really isnt a point to have a great running back if the focus is on the passing game.
    Posted by mosseffect43

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

at least it sounds like belichick isnt going anywhere for a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Great Article!:
    then maybe we should have more than two receivers In Response to Re: Great Article! :
    Posted by sirpinochle
    you would think so.but if brady can make reche caldwell look great.he shouldnt have any problem with what he has out side moss,and welker.its when they get injured that worries me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he wins a couple more super bowls they'll have to rename the Lombardi tropy the Belichick TrophyWink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

hopefully randy moss sticks around for a while.

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/patriots/blog/_/post/4631077/name/reiss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Great Article!:
    I'm sure most of you guys seen this already, but I wanted to post it anyways.  It gives a little insight on what goes inside the mind with BB. check it out.... http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-belichickqa110609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

Good stuff..Thanx for the post..I noticed when ever someone does an insightful article on Belichick they always ask him how long he will be coaching for. They don't realize this is his life. His father was in it at Navy as an assistant until he was 70 and my guess is BB has at least 15 more years before he gets tired of it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

When I read it, I was just amazed on how much information he was willing to share.

Very good stuff from one of the all time greats.

he wins a couple more super bowls they'll have to rename the Lombardi tropy the Belichick Trophy

wouldnt that be ideal!

Sections
Shortcuts