Great Articles on Brady/Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Re: Great Articles on Brady/Pats

knightsailor there no argument: Brady is a GREAT QB. 

Brady is absolutely part of those YAC numbers because he delivers such an accurate ball to the correct receiver. These are difficult skills for even an NFL QB, so there's nothing to scoff at.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

In Response to Re: Great Articles on Brady/Pats:
     can't even believe you faggs are new englanders.  You let a California pretty boy come over here on his mommies coat tails and now you worship him?  It's fukkkin lame. this statement sir earns you an ignore forever
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Not until now??? I've had him on ignor for about a week now, lol!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

" I looked at this link and read about half way.  The tip off came early on when he brought up "cheating".  From then on you knew how biased and bs he was ." Yea, I too, got to about here: " Not, for posterity's sake at least, until Tom Brady leads his Patriots to a Super Bowl championship in the post-cheating era of New England Patriots football ."      ~knightsailor's garbage article of "facts" ...and realized that IF this is his best starting thesis, the rest must be fantastic b#llsh#t... So honestly, counting the 2007, 2009, and 2010 season's where Brady's been under center, Tom Brady has been the QB for W-L record for NE, of 38-9...this is good, right?  So, what the author of the article's essentially sayin' is, IF Asante Samuel holds on to the INT instead of it sailing through his hands, Or IF Vrabel and/or Seau (I believe), tackles Eli Manning instead of letting him squirm out of their grasps, THEN Tom Brady WOULD be a bonafide legitamite "Great Quarterback".  Yup, makes sense ta me...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

It was Adalius Thomas that Failed to Bring Eli Down..... Glad to see his sorry, over-ratedazz gone...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

I read the article about Brady being overrated, and all the comments, and Brady was backed in virtually all the comments, especially those who weren't Brady fans.  Everyone ate the writer for breakfast.

Read it.  It was a joke.  Montana was great and Brady had a better yards per catch (the #1 reason for Brady being a bum) than Montana, but also Manning, Brees etc.

What a laugh! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Great Articles on Brady/Pats : It was Adalius Thomas that Failed to Bring Eli Down..... Glad to see his sorry, over-ratedazz gone...
    Posted by SmokingJoe

The thing was that Goodell had just passed out the memo that there was no more filming the other teams bench, and then shortly after, BB got caught.  

It's like the tuck rule.  I live in SF and most of my friends, no all of my friends are Raider fans and everyone of them claim to have studied the film over and over and over.  Each one says Brady's arm was going back, when if you look at the film, if anything he was bringing the ball in to his abs.  He may have had 2 hands on the ball, but never had possession.

When you tell these fans about AFC title game vs the Raiders in 1977, where the ball was at the Pats 12 with seconds remaining, when Hamilton got called for roughing the passer when he was airborne before Stabler let go of the ball (not even today would that be called), they don't care at all.  They won and that is all that matters.

But the tuck rule game, they still had the lead, could have stopped the Pats in OT if they could have played D, and Lincoln Kennedy knew the Raiders would lose after the call. We all know the Pats would have stepped up after the call if it had been the other way around.

They (all) think the league is against them, like many fans here, though they take it to another level.

Calls for them that were obviously wrong calls are ok, but against them is wrong.

Most fans here appreciate great play, at least the older fans, but so many other fans want all the calls, and b@tch about those against them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

There's an article in Vogue Magazine, mostly about Gisele and a bit about Tom, but it answers one question that a certain number of men would like to ask Tom Brady:

"Does Gisele have a sister?"

The answer is yes, and one of them lives in Boston. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here's a great old article I stumbled upon describing "The Patriot Way". An oldie, but a goodie: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2006-11-22/sports/0611220267_1_patriots-bear-fact-super-bowl

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Nice find TexasPat. Great article.

Man, this thread sure got sidetracked. Lol!

Here's an oldie from 2005: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/2005-01-24-team-concept_x.htm

Here's a good one on Brady and Manning: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/11/12/their_arms_are_linked/?page=full

Sections
Shortcuts