Great Boyce analysis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Great Boyce analysis

In response to rkarp's comment:

I have said many times, if all are healthy Thompkins is the odd man out. 

and it has yet to happen except for when KT has been hurt. So I you cannot say you have been right. It took both Dobson and KT being hurt for him to be on the field and its been a mixed bag same as when the other 2 first got on the field. In practice, KT and Dobson have been ahead of him all year as Boyce has been a healthy scratch. Why make him more than he what he is?  Ive said since August he would be redshirted and thats been the case except for injury recently forcing him in. Give em till next year and see how they all progress. Its a good problem to have imo. Why you think thompkins has to be "out" is beyond me.(why would bb cut a cheap option who knows offense and brady likes him?)  How about all 3 playing next year like the team intended when they drafted them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Since draft day I always said/thought that Boyce would be more productive and used more than Dobson. Now that is totally wrong to this point but I still think Boyce can catch up and make himself a real part if this offense. The tools are there. I still think it could happen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The shake Boyce gave the corner on the third drag route was sick, I'm glad he's finally able to see the field, as Rusty says it had a lot to do with him being injured to start the season.  He fills a huge hole at the kick return spot as well.

Dobson, Thompkins, Boyce, Edelmen... I thought BB couldn't draft WR's?

It's time for them to really step up...  December and January are when the cream rises to the top.  Patriots really need these guys to be HUGE going forwrd.    You know how Branch and Givens made a name for themselves by making big catches as young players coming up in the Pats system. 

Right now...  This week...  starts now.  Who will be that guy or will they struggle?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

It's time for them to really step up...  December and January are when the cream rises to the top.  Patriots really need these guys to be HUGE going forwrd.    You know how Branch and Givens made a name for themselves by making big catches as young players coming up in the Pats system. 

Right now...  This week...  starts now.  Who will be that guy or will they struggle?

Agreed, I'm really interested in the dichotomy of a group of varied WR's paired with power running by Blount, could make for an interesting mix.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

Agreed, I'm really interested in the dichotomy of a group of varied WR's paired with power running by Blount, could make for an interesting mix.

I like the thought of Blount putting a bludgeoning on teams as the weather gets colder...  Kind of like the antowain smith formula .  then you have a real play action game opening up some chances for these rookies to show what they can do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I have said many times, if all are healthy Thompkins is the odd man out. 

Dude, you're such a liar. I apologize in the spirit of the honor system within the "Namecalling Challenge", but I refuse to let this one go.

Back this summer you had Boyce off the roster entirely saying he would be cut as a troll tactic.

I am sure many here remember this because I called you out on it back then due to the level of trollishness it was.  Do not deny it because I will go back and find that.

You try to sneak in these little things in your posts hoping no one will notice, as you put the bag over their head and whack them with a hammer.

You're not fooling anyone. You know nothing about what BB wants. Nothing.

BB wanted to get younger at this position and they wanted to commit to some serious WR on the job training.  Boyce was never going to be cut.

And, don't think you can get away with saying stuff above like you just did either.

I have no idea why people run around here kissing you behind.  I've never seen such a fraud in my life.

as promised..here is where I prove you to be a liar, and always putting words in my mouth. My post from AUGUST 13TH;

Re: Pats/Bucs practice observations

posted at 8/13/2013 3:42 PM EDT

• rkarp
    • First: 1/29/2008
    • Last: 12/13/2013

In response to Getzo's comment:

Anything you'd like to add today about Kenbrell?

I feel that Dobson and Boyce have much more upside, superior skills, athleticism and speed. I prefer Thompkins on the roster, but have him at #5 on my rankings. Might be on the bubble if the Pats keep 5 WR's (Slater included)

This is no knock on Thompkins, but I think DA, Edelman, Dobson and Boyce are better players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think the word bludgeoned gets thrown around way too often on this board, but Rusty you just got bludgeoned.  I don't agree with karp about everything, but I never remember him saying Boyce was going to be cut and the post he just put up blows a pretty big hole in that claim.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I think the word bludgeoned gets thrown around way too often on this board, but Rusty you just got bludgeoned.  I don't agree with karp about everything, but I never remember him saying Boyce was going to be cut and the post he just put up blows a pretty big hole in that claim.

I bludgeon him so frequently here, it is almost boring to do it....nah, it's really not!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Well I know he didnt because he and I have been talking about it and I remember the post because I questioned why he was down on KT. Rusty has so many arguments and disagreements he forgets who said what. He just lies and puts words in peoples mouth and hopes that people will believe his side until someone goes back and finds it. You would think he learned his lesson by now. Im just estatic that BB found 3 competent WRs all in the same year! Or did we overblow that because The O.C. was playing favorites and the coaching staff preferred overusing Wes instead of having patience with T.Price, Ocho,etc. I think its a bit of both, but I dont see any of those guys lighting it up at the moment. Tate is a good returner and 4th WR. PRice hasnt done squat and Ocho out the league

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

this month before the first playoff game is gonna be huge for the offense... they need to train harder and try new things. If they can be effective + 1st round seed i see this team having a great shot to be in the SB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:

this month before the first playoff game is gonna be huge for the offense... they need to train harder and try new things. If they can be effective + 1st round seed i see this team having a great shot to be in the SB.

exaclty. BB is telling them as we speak how important these next few weeks are. Im just excited because despite injuries and young players, I feel this team is better suited to make a run than any other team in the last 5 years. We have grown up a lot and went through practically everything a team can. Weve learned early to play with diff. lineups. We have a mentally tough team all around. Pretty dam good special teams. A new TE that may be dynamic if he catches on with no film out. Weve never had young WRs contributing this late in season. Weve won in every way. Had more than enough gut check wins and we may be at home for the whole run outside of one game down the street. Its all coming together. Just gotta see how they respond with that goal now clearly in sight.

Talib staying healthy and resting that hip during bye week is key. Dennard has to be right and Hightower has to conitunue his ascension from last week and maybe get some better communication when Gregory is out there consistently. Brady contuining his magic. Whats not to like?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

You're going to force me to bump it aren't you?  Unreal. The trolling in here is so bad.

RKrap made a few roster prediction threads. On one them, he literally said Boyce would be cut.

I could not believe it. Now, I will find it and embarrass him to the moon and back. He's a pathological liar.

yes, please do so...

to be even more precise, I also speculated;

Dobson=Nicks

Boyce=Cruz

I have from day 1 not been that impressed with Thompkins, due to one and half step slow, and his age

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Bill Belichick and staff made a critical forecast years ago, long before the 2013 draft day.  A larger quantity of somewhat capable players is more important, later in the season, than a very few high-quality players, because people get injured.  And so, BB traded down out of the first round.

The Patriots have backups such as Dobson, KT and Boyce, who have learned the ropes a little bit at this point, because they traded down and because they looked for good backups.  In time, both Hernandez and Gronk disappeared.  Amendola is sort of ok but he's not Wes Welker.  For that matter Wes Welker was sidelined on Thursday, which counted.  Ridley isn't always on the field either.

Now there's Boyce.  He cost the Patriots a fourth rounder and he's open.  The more good (if not great) receivers that TB gets on the field, the harder it is to cover all of them. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

When I get a chance to go back and look, I will bump it. I am not making it up, Mr. Sneaky, just like when I didn't make up you saying "Edelman to Browns, Vollmer to Phins",, where you pass it off as some kind of inside info.

You're a liar and a fraud as I have prove here on numerous occasions.  Tell us again who Hooman will be on IR. lol

Why can't you just admit you said something and then backpedaled?  How about this? Don't say such outlandish things passing them off as a supposed probablility?  

I cannot believe the people who think you are some valuable contributor here.  You're a fraud.

its kind of a goof looking back over those old threads from camp...I was pretty much on target on most assumptions, you wrong on everythng, and acting like a jealous school girl. you even started posts that copied mine!

I will wait on you finding my old posts, but back in July and August I was making WR comments that Dobson was 1A, Boyce 1B and Thompkins behind them (and Amendola and JE)

Lets wait to see if I am wrong on Hooman and if he sees the field again this year. I hope he does. Perhaps Gronks injury forces his hand back onto the field. I have been told he wont suit up again...I have been told wrong info before...lets see how it plays out...

man while, I am waiting for you to sow me my old posts...go ahead mr jealousy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

When I get a chance to go back and look, I will bump it. I am not making it up, Mr. Sneaky, just like when I didn't make up you saying "Edelman to Browns, Vollmer to Phins",, where you pass it off as some kind of inside info.

You're a liar and a fraud as I have prove here on numerous occasions.  Tell us again who Hooman will be on IR. lol

Why can't you just admit you said something and then backpedaled?  How about this? Don't say such outlandish things passing them off as a supposed probablility?  

I cannot believe the people who think you are some valuable contributor here.  You're a fraud.

Are you talking to yourself?  Sorry I have to back rkarp. I dont recall him dissing Boyce And Im not sure why it would make a difference. Are we really sitting here saying I told you so for a guy who took more than half a season to make the field and its only due to injury??  Wow....is there an award being handed out. Knock it off. Rkarp already owned you and proved you to be a liar and with faced of proof of your defeat, you still woudnt let it go. Your credibility is TOAST!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I see improvement but before this receiving corps is elevated to Hall of Fame status, let's clean up the drops. I believe we're 2nd in the NFL in that category.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You're going to force me to bump it aren't you?  Unreal. The trolling in here is so bad.

RKrap made a few roster prediction threads. On one them, he literally said Boyce would be cut.

I could not believe it. Now, I will find it and embarrass him to the moon and back. He's a pathological liar.

rkarp has been wrong before, but I don't recall him ever saying Boyce was going to be cut.  If you can find a post that says otherwise then I will revise my opinion, but given that karp has produced a post that says the exact opposite of what you claim you should probably put up or shut up.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

while your at it, pull up the Wilson post, the Ballard post, the Kelly post, every salary cap post, the Ocho posts, etc, etc, etc

Sections
Shortcuts