Great breakdown on Jamie Collins season and how he grades out in all facets of the game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Great breakdown on Jamie Collins season and how he grades out in all facets of the game.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/04/30/rookies-in-focus-jamie-collins/" rel="nofollow">https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/04/30/rookies-in-focus-jamie-collins/

"Defense Wins Championships"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Great breakdown on Jamie Collins season and how he grades out in all facets of the game.

Since I mocked the Pats to draft Collins I love this article. Always liked Collins and saw a bunch of potential at least the coverage aspect but the run stopping has been a very pleasant surprise. And you said I didn't like anything they did  :p

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Great breakdown on Jamie Collins season and how he grades out in all facets of the game.

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since I mocked the Pats to draft Collins I love this article. Always liked Collins and saw a bunch of potential at least the coverage aspect but the run stopping has been a very pleasant surprise. And you said I didn't like anything they did  :p

[/QUOTE]

^ Lol! 

Nice job with the mock.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

There were a couple games last year where it looked like someone let a tiger loose in a chicken coup.  He was all over the field making plays.  Really the guy I am most looking forward to watching this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

You are pathetic, kid. Some of us grew up with the Sullivans and an embarrassing franchise. You can't mock BB all the time and then pretend you liked his choice now.

Your wittle Welkie left you at the altar. Get over it, please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are pathetic, kid. Some of us grew up with the Sullivans and an embarrassing franchise. You can't mock BB all the time and then pretend you liked his choice now.

Your wittle Welkie left you at the altar. Get over it, please.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Typical brain-dead drivel from the VI. Sullivan not only brought the NFL to Boston, but kept it here when he could have made more elsewhere. Zip it, ingrate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When he lined up at end in college he reminded me of Von Miller a little...same size/measurables...turns out he is going to be a much better all around player. Too me this guy is the key to our entire defense, if he improves a bit the sky is the limit for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

PatsEng.  I know you follow the draft pretty well.  Can't believe you went with Collins.  Nice call.  Was it a 2nd rounder that you guessed him at?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PatsEng.  I know you follow the draft pretty well.  Can't believe you went with Collins.  Nice call.  Was it a 2nd rounder that you guessed him at?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Actually had him in the 3rd but guess BB thought he wouldn't last that long

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Typical brain-dead drivel from the VI. Sullivan not only brought the NFL to Boston, but kept it here when he could have made more elsewhere. Zip it, ingrate.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

He seems to forget that I've mentioned time and time again I sat a little over a dozen rows up from Kraft in the old stadium when my Dad had season tickets so I fully remember those days all to well. He also seems to forget that the Pats were here before BB and will be after BB. He'll leave the team once BB does because he's loyal to the coach not the team. Then again he's always wrong: Welker, A. Wilson, Amendola. It's funny he talks so big but even when proven wrong time and time again thinks he's right even though he makes fun on fans not living in NE (though he doesn't live here himself), fans who weren't fans prior to 07 (though he admitted not being a fan until 01' previously [watch as he responds saying he didn't like always]), and makes fun of fans for questioning the coach (yet he actively questions him all the time on the biggest decision BB makes everyday by using Brady as his QB). I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

The Patriots defense desperately need an impact player or two.  With the addition of Revis and Browner, I think they're headed in the right direction.  If the Patriots succeed in adding another impact player opposite of Jones, bolster both the DL/OL, add a SS, and pass catching TE - then it will go a long ways come playoff time.