Great morning...plus McKenzie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Great morning...plus McKenzie

While you sleep in the states the morning sun as arised here in Europe, and what a great morning with the signings of Wilfork and Neal. Lets hope we can resign Bodden, Burgess and Faulk too.

That being said, Pats still need to add someone in FA or RFA, as we wont be alot better at pass rush just having the same players as last year. Can anyone see any interesting pass rusher out there in RFA or FA?? Right now I guess J. Taylor and Merriman tops the list?

By the way does anyone know if Tyrone McKenzie is an ILB or OLB?? I thought he was ILB, but just read that he used to be a sack leader, so now Im curious to know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Great morning...plus McKenzie

Haldager~

What I recall about McKenzie was that he played several LB spots in his Collegiate Career.  NOW, I believe tha he was listed as an OLB when coming out for draft, but I also thought that he had spent the vaster majority of his time at least @ USF at the ILB spot.  Overall, He becomes intriguing in his versatility of having that experience, YET I thought then during Draft, as I think now, THAT his versatility is somewhat limited by his physical skills:  McKenzie is 6'1, maybe 6'2 and in the low end of 240 lbs, which is fine for a weakside ILB in a 3-4, but undersized in weight and perhaps a couple inches in height for a strongside 3-4 ILB.  RE: 3-4 OLB...Even though BB has played his 3-4 in just recent years with 6'2 guys in AD and Burgess as well I believe, I know AD at least has far more girth, muscle and body weight (which you need to secure and seal off the end on running plays).  FINALLY, McKenzies mid 4.7 something 40 is nothing to wrie home about, so that's a concern.  I just am as confused with the McKenzie pick now as I was then, because imho the ONLY spot McKenzie can play is WILB which is occupied by Mayo-and guyton is a better reserve here than McKenzie.  SO UNLESS BB's doing some kind of radical experiemntal schematic shift and multiple new looks to his D next year, I'm very much at odds with McKenzie (because honestly...what's that give us now, 3 weakside ILBs, no good strongside ILB and Pierr Woods and glass-joe Crable as our ONLY 3-4 OLBs)?  Very confusing overall...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Great morning...plus McKenzie

mckenzie jumped a shark. we should look into that bouchard kid. and hillary clinton should be president.

Sections
Shortcuts