Great News on Ty Warren

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Great News on Ty Warren

In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren:
    [QUOTE]College is stupid.  Americans waste so much time and money on education.  Get out in the real world already.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

A college eduaction is the very key to success for most who do succeed and if you tell your kids this, they will never succeed, assuming that you have kids.  Just sayin'...  Kind of like you in reverse.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think that Ty Warren at this stage of his career is just another guy. Yes, he understands the system, and can be effective, but I don't see a difference maker. That being said, the Pats do need bodies, and if Warren is healthy and not too rusty, I hope he contributes, but to expect a difference maker is asking too much.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : Why not throw engineers and architects in there too?  Let anyone build a bridge or a skyscraper.  What could possibly go wrong? 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

being an architect myself, i must say that if we cut out schooling, we would all probably die. buildings would collapse and buildings would be hazardous.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : A college eduaction is the very key to success for most who do succeed and if you tell your kids this, they will never succeed, assuming that you have kids.  Just sayin'...  Kind of like you in reverse.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Actually the people who succeed the most usually don't have a college degree. Look at Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Nostradamus, and most of the innovators
    throught our history. Very few of them ever graduated from a college.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I have to believe that having a healthy Warren will help the run D (an area where he was already proficient) much like having Bodden back will help the pass D. I don't know that either helps the pass rush alot. It also could depend on whether both can stay healthy for an entire season (obviously not a given) and how quickly they get into game shape.

As for the college degree, you are probably less likely to hold up a liquor store if you have one. Yes, there a elites, but if you don't have the silver spoon and yet make through Harvard Law School or MIT Engineering then chances are you're a heck of a lot smarter than the average person.  That's not elite. That's hierarchy. Same reason NFL players are in better shape than you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : being an architect myself, i must say that if we cut out schooling, we would all probably die. buildings would collapse and buildings would be hazardous.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

You know I was kidding, right?  I'm throwing myself a bone too since I'm a P.L.S.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : Actually the people who succeed the most usually don't have a college degree. Look at Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Nostradamus, and most of the innovators throught our history. Very few of them ever graduated from a college.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

They are the exceptions, not the rule. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, his hip was an ongoing thing from back in 2009 & he played as well as he could along with other alements....he took off training in the 2010 preseason to see if he'd heal enough to not have to get his hip worked on & while he was taking the summer workout off he followed through on his degree...by the time the season came around he still wasn't better so he & Bill B. decided it was best to get the operation & take 2010 season off so he'd be good to go 2011....he just happened to  be able to get his degree durring that down time killing two birds(degree/operation) with one stone....I see absolutly no problem at all with what he did....
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    I hope he comes back healthy and helps us - I really do - I'm a Pats fan, but do you really think Belichick tells his injured guys after the season, we got 9 months till football let's put off that surgery that will fix the problem. Every year there are 10 guys on a team that have corrective offseason surgery, the rehab is time consuming and painful...tough to get your degree during that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : being an architect myself, i must say that if we cut out schooling, we would all probably die. buildings would collapse and buildings would be hazardous.

Is your name Costanza?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Sounds to me like a big scam, you and the other architects are undoubtedly fabricating.  Pretty much defines precisely the definition of your classic "Pyramid Scheme."  Pharoahs architects scr#win' him over the same way you guys are STILL doin' it to every one of us.  Some things'll never change...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : Sounds to me like a big scam, you and the other architects are undoubtedly fabricating.  Pretty much defines precisely the definition of your classic "Pyramid Scheme."  Pharoahs architects scr#win' him over the same way you guys are STILL doin' it to every one of us.  Some things'll never change...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

architects really don't make much money till later in their careers (between 45-55K), plus architects are vastly underpaid for all of the services they provide.
    Considering that 6-7 years of schooling plus liscensing and 3-4 years of internship this is vastly underpaid.  professions with similar education and liscensing levels such as Doctors, lawyers, etc. make a significantly more. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I was hoping-  Right, remember when someone said that all that education and then licensing stuff was just a scheme, and then- (remember though, Don't forget this first part because it'll come into play later) then- Then, a buncha guys go, "Oh yea, why don't we just have Laz do your next surgery, I hear he was on a different level in the game of Operation!"  And then there was like, a whole fallout with stuff like that...  And so then, You yourself come in and agree, because- Remember when you said that you are an Architect, but then you go and say, "Just because Laz was killer at Lincoln Logs too, doesn't mean that he coulda constructed the Chrysler Building."  Because there's a whole lota years of training in stuff like how many bricks ya can pile on top of each other before that 1st brick gets crushed, not even mentioning where to put an elevator, and all these other forms of math, and other math forms that are still math but are under different course headings.  So finally, I go- "It's a scam! It's a scheme! A PYRAMID Scheme!"  Because the pyramids were a pretty good (check out this word) "architectual" feat...  And then it's sorta funny too {quickly re-read my first line} because I said that ALL education was some vast scheme (a "pyramid scheme" wink-wink) and you really didn't need it...buttt (ROFLOL!) A pyramid scheme has zero to do with the pharoah's architects just tryin' to pretend they knew what they were doin', but with no training, and no education (lots of other stuff too).  And so, In getting the WHOLE basis for my point wrong in the "pyramid scheme" statement, and in arguing AGAINST higher education, I was showing how d#mb I was being!!!  Oh man, it wasn't very good and I was really bankin' on you bein' there on the pyramid scheme or my whole house of cards was gonna collapse (see that).  It did though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Shoot 'em Elizabeth!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great News on Ty Warren : Actually the people who succeed the most usually don't have a college degree. Look at Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Nostradamus, and most of the innovators throught our history. Very few of them ever graduated from a college.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

yep...you are talking about the outliers - perhaps not even .01% of the population. unfortunately most of us are not geniuses (what's the plural of that?). and if we were all geniuses, there wouls still be the very few who will be smarter and do much better. ultimately there are thousands of times more people who are earning a small salary becasue they did not go to college.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Yo, you people KNOW all-too-well, how I feel about crocodiles and alligators.  Every single last one of these vile & despicable creatures NEED to be hunted to total extinction (same with chimps obviously, I've discussed these cr#p throwing godless face tearing off- godless beasts, at length, too. There's only room for 1 primate on this sphere).  But here, crocs and gators:  I LOVE animals SO very much...  I have always been unreal with animals.  I love anyone whom has that such remarkable ability of empathy, and skill, who might use this profound ability to trully "read, to 'Feel' unto" another being, an animal.  These people whom have such sage-like skill in deploying this trait, are known as "Horse Whisperers."  They're remarkable, imho saint-like, and this skill IS very real.  I WANT it...and I try.  The ability to read another creatures movements, eyes, emotions, then translating this into very educated guessing of what they're feeling, their by the second mood, and then the ways you, yourself, can adjust to this in voice, in acts, in action, or none, in your own feeling...  This is very real.

THEN there's gators and crocs...   Chomping, flesh tearing, brainless reptiles...  And Those TEETH?!?  Just rows and rows of f'ing TEETH!  You cannot assuredly "soothe" a crocodile...you'll get your arm torn off.  They have ZERO, even moderately, or just 1! "higher cognitive" emotion.  Ya wanna know an alligators thought process?  Do you?!?  It's this:  "Chomp and Swallow."  There's no "talking down" a hungry croc folks (and that's always).  Nothin' but a alot of bullets could be used to soothe and quiet this devoid-of-feeling nightmare.