Great! Now I've Patrotitus!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Great! Now I've Patrotitus!

Definition - "Patrotitus" is a condition after the sudden and abrupt end of a New England Patriot Season.  Signs may include, headaches, screaming, yelling, crying, whining, drinking, stomping of feet, throwing the remote at your brand new VISIO, (try hiding THAT little tidbit from your wife!).  Other symptoms may include the following, angry out bursts at your innocent Cocker Spaniel (like he had ANY say in the crappy Free Agent signings or poor draft picks filling this roster) as he runs out of the room up the stairs and into his bed. I guess the only sure fire way to know that you have a full blown case of Patrotitus is that when the game ended, you just sat there in your easy chair staring blankly at your brand new VISIO with the remote implanted half way through it, with a tear trickling down your cheek, listening to your Cocker Spaniel crazily barking as he runs up the stairs and now your wife is asking you what the heck did you do to the dog, and what the hell just happened!!! The very same question we are all asking this Monday!!! Onto the Bruins and GO SOX! God Bless! Joe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Great! Now I've Patrotitus!

lol great. I think I have many of those signs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You can always say the Vizio broke once the Pats lost and return it. Even the flat screen suffered Patriotitus!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

True, very true!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

I thought that was called a hangover.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:

I thought that was called a hangover.

That too!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

I'm still not feeling well!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

I'm still not feeling well!!!!!!

Always tough to see your team lose like they did....  I'm over it, but, for some, today is "The Hangover Day # 4".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

I'm over it now! Onto to Pitchers and Catchers in 3 weeks baby!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Look at the bright side, I'm sure Brady and Giselle are quite happy in their California Mansion.  BB is also probably with a big smile and his wife spending his millions.

Sections
Shortcuts