Great Piece On Fraud That Is Ray

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Great Piece On Fraud That Is Ray

good article thanks for posting. I agree with the writer that Ray Lews is nothing but a murdering self promoting fraud.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you have to respect his NFL career. as for him as a person, i have no clue...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Good article.  I respect Lewis for his skills as a football player although he's not the playmaker he once was but hate Ray Lewis the person.

I, like the writer of the above article am not a religious person but have no problem with people who are.  As long as they don't throw it in my face.

That being said, I think Ray Lewis is one of the biggest phonies on the planet. 

He's a shameless self-promoter that just can't get enough of the spotlight.

I find it incredibly coincidental that be became so religious not long after his murder charge was dismissed.  I think that makes him appear even more guilty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

No comment, is a comment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

great player in his prime but he's definitely full of himself.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

awesome article

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I suspect if this reporter hat taken the time to ask Lewis if he believed God wanted the Ravens more than the Broncos to win than Lewis would have answered very clearly -"No."  But I guess that's too much research for this reporter to do.

These guys are thanking God for what they have, for having athletic gifts, for the events in their life that got them to where they are, for the motivation do do one more rep in the gym and the culmination of all of those things in helping them do what they've set out to do in football.  But win or lose, they thank God.

I'm not even religious, I don't go to church but the over zealous "Look he's a hypocrite!" stuff gets old and is nothing more than another reporter sitting in the corner rambling on about stuff they know nothing about and haven't researched.

And until someone has some evidence that Ray Lewis did any more than he confessed to, I'm going to assume the case is closed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CougarLover16. Show CougarLover16's posts

I don't know about him being a murderer but he is a HOF player and a shameless self promoter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

thanks for posting! I find him to be too much, I can't imagine what the families go through listening to his BS.. If he was REBORN wouldn't he have to admit his part in the murders? I'm not religious but I grew up with religioyou and I do know that you can't seek forgiveness unless you confess to your sins. I for one just can't stand his dancing and pep talk. Why the NFL. Loves him is beyond me. I hate when people thank God for their win. Like God is involved! The Ravens have more players that are thugs than any other team.,, 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

you have to respect his NFL career. as for him as a person, i have no clue...

Bingo. Most of the guys on this board can't seem to get it past their heads. He's an all-time great, he deserves to be celebrated. If you don't think he's a great role model for your kids, it is cool, but don't act like he doesn't deserve a hip-hip-hooray to his amazing career. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The win over the Broncos simply shows that God hates Manning more than He hates Lewis.

Just shake my head when I hear anybody that is astonished the ratbirds beat the horsefaces. Denver was greatly overrated. We owned them when we played them and only Fetus Head's stat padding made it even look like a game rather than a rout.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Seems like people are allowed to say anything other than praise God

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Seems like people are allowed to say anything other than praise God

The end is near. Rejoice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

Your right on in that the Ray Lewis hype by the media (CBS, ESPN and NFL) is disgusting.  During the Bronco/Ravens game CBS was constantly panning away from the action on the field to Lewis sitting on the bench.  It was so bad that each time CBS did that, I switched to another channel for a minute or two.  This potential murderer of 2 humans does not warrant non stop hype by the media on what a great player, team mate, religious person, family man, etc, etc.  Its disgusting!

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts