Great WR Win Games!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Great WR Win Games!!!!

what the pats are missing is a great WR , calvin jonhson manhandled dallas with 329 yards in a game what danny amendola might not do all season and matt INT stafford ia throwing to him.

Great WR take control of games beat double and triple teams but instead the pats WR vore makes brady look like ryan leaf , underthrown overthrown passes , dropa offensive PI running the wrong routes , games are won by good WR , bolden destroyed us in the AFFCG , manningham in the superbowl ,.

with what we have in the WR Core we have to relay on the defense ,

BB had all offseason to bring someone but instead we have tom brady looking like ryan leaf .

thanks BB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Great WR Win Games!!!!

Fan petition to Bob Kraft?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to yakv's comment:

what the pats are missing is a great WR , calvin jonhson manhandled dallas with 329 yards in a game what danny amendola might not do all season and matt INT stafford ia throwing to him.

Great WR take control of games beat double and triple teams but instead the pats WR vore makes brady look like ryan leaf , underthrown overthrown passes , dropa offensive PI running the wrong routes , games are won by good WR , bolden destroyed us in the AFFCG , manningham in the superbowl ,.

with what we have in the WR Core we have to relay on the defense ,

BB had all offseason to bring someone but instead we have tom brady looking like ryan leaf .

thanks BB

I think Aquib would disgree with this.  Every position on the field helps a team win.  It starts with the QB as number 1, and their supporting defense number 1B, IMO.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

There are 31 teams wishing they had  a WR like Calvin Johnson. The guy is a freak of nature and one of the greatest of all time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cause the guy grows on trees, right? Do you know how bad you have to be to get a shot at a Calvin Johnson?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Watching Brady trying to throw to guys that are covered all day is getting nauseating. Looks like Thompkins has hit his ceiling and it's obvious what we have in Amendola at this point...take away Dobson's one play and we got nothing out of the receivers today. It wasn't good enough last week, it's not good enough now...it won't be good enough faking forward. 

And what happened to Austin Collie?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Watching Brady trying to throw to guys that are covered all day is getting nauseating. Looks like Thompkins has hit his ceiling and it's obvious what we have in Amendola at this point...take away Dobson's one play and we got nothing out of the receivers today. It wasn't good enough last week, it's not good enough now...it won't be good enough faking forward. 

I think Collie criticized the dessert selection after the last practice so he had to be punished.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

its been half a season and the offense isnt looking good at all we can run the bakk but there is no seperation ,no deep threat just 3 slot WR and one good TE , one you clog the middle were done shades of a football life 2009

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Yep, these are our fans! Spoiled, whiny, negative. After a win...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

was Collie even thown to?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I think it has more to do with the Dolphins than Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

was Collie even thown to?

The underneath guys struggled to get open, Collie too. The Pats played with 2 slots, mostly Edelman and Danny, and rotated the outside WRs. The Dolphins just played them well, but Dobson worked himself open.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I think ever catch Dobson made was actually huge. 

That slant was a tough catch with a guy draped all over him for 15 yards deep in our own territory.

Obviously the TD was big

The back shoulder catch: Dobson was way off on timing the last time TB threw him a back shoulder, today he may have pushed off a bit, but timed it well and it went for the longest play in the entire game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Muz...  it was not a 52 - 0 win.  Anything less is a poor performance.  Rusty must be having a field day!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dobson had 6 catches, which play are we taking back?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He had 4... again I think all were big.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hurl was watching his soap operas so he only caught 10 minutes of the game. 

Dropson sux

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

he had also an easy drop too many drops for dobson already. 8 for the season

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Here's some great receivers, we can all agree on their individual greatness: Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones. Who else? Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald. I could literally go on and on and on...tight ends, Gronk, Tony Gonzo, Jimmy Graham...

What do they have in common with you and me? No rings.

Rings aren't awarded for individual stats. Should we go into all the mediocre guys, like Deion Branch, who have rings? Besides Jerry Rice, I can't think of an all-time great receiver who won a Super Bowl in the last 40 years.

Wayne and Harrison, they got one handed to them but I guess they qualify. I'm probably overlooking someone. But the point remains, you don't need Calvin Johnson to win a championship.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He had a drop today? Are you sure it was a drop? Cause I didnt see one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Dobson had 4 catches / 60 yards.  Next best Gronk with 2.  Awesome!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

yep an easy drop on slant that would have give us a first down it was on the first series on the 3 quarter

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think ever catch Dobson made was actually huge. 

That slant was a tough catch with a guy draped all over him for 15 yards deep in our own territory.

Obviously the TD was big

The back shoulder catch: Dobson was way off on timing the last time TB threw him a back shoulder, today he may have pushed off a bit, but timed it well and it went for the longest play in the entire game.

I think every catch these guys make are now considered huge, because they make it look so hard to do. Seriously.

Hey I hope Dobson becomes the next Larry Fitzgerald, but even on that slant he ran a angle that made it almost impossible for Brady to squeeze that ball in there. Again, great hands on that play, but there was literally an inch to put that ball because he either isn't running fast enough, or he is running the routes wrong. When Brady looks over the field...over and over again, without seeing a guy open that's a problem. This isn't Bledsone patting the ball because his brain freezes up, this is Tom Brady...a guy that can see the field and get rid of the ball accurately when someone is open. I don't think they are getting open.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

yep an easy drop on slant that would have give us a first down it was on the first series on the 3 quarter

Dont remember that play, I remember the slant he picked up though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Brady's receptions/targets were as follows:

Dobson 4/5

Amendola 3/6

Gronk 2/5

Edelman 2/2

Bolden 2/2

Thompkins 0/1

Really, he spread the ball around pretty well.  Dobson was pretty good, I thought, in the second half. 

Sections
Shortcuts