Green Bay just got Goodelled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Green Bay just got Goodelled

And we thought the Pats got scr-wed. Wow, nothing compared to what happened to Green Bay tonight. This league is getting near impossible to watch. Everyone is getting Goodelled.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Green Bay just got Goodelled

Gotta fix this tomorrow.  It's costing too many games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pats got screwed pretty close to as bad as this....the whole last possession the ravens had was gifted by the refs....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I am sure you saw that ending ghost. Just downright wrong. Awful.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

pats got screwed pretty close to as bad as this....the whole last possession the ravens had was gifted by the refs....

Be that as it may redsoxfan, the Pats also screwed themselves. Dropped interception and inability to get a crucial 1st down to end the game period.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

ROT

you got issues dude.....how you havent been banned yet is beyond me....you add nothing to this forum and always have to start sh!t with people....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Be that as it may redsoxfan, the Pats also screwed themselves. Dropped interception and inability to get a crucial 1st down to end the game period.

yes i agree....but with that, the packers also played like sh!t all game, still doesnt excuse the missed call(s)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

It's just a horrible call - changed the outcome of the game.

And Pete Carroll (loser that he is) was jumping around celebrating.  I guarantee he will say he thought it was a good call.  He's coming up on ESPN.

The man who let Curtis Martin walk and drafted Robert Weathers. 

NFL has to fix this - it is a complete mess. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Right soxfan. But there was the push off by Tate(offensive pi) and then the interception by Jennings(i believe) then they compound all that by awarding a td by one official and the waving arms by another. Just pathetic how so many games are being impacted by the officials. And look, I don't blame them, they are trying to learn on the fly, which does not work in the NFL.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ROT

you got issues dude.....how you havent been banned yet is beyond me....you add nothing to this forum and always have to start sh!t with people....

totally untrue and u know it...i am commenting on ur ridiculous pats persecution complex...if u bothered to look u would also see i commented on goodell...and there we agree

i very rarely complain about the refs.....you know that....last night was rediculous and you definitely know that....this game tonight is no coincidence....the refs suck and goodell needs to get his head out of his rear....plus, a giants fans perspective on calls in a patriots game is clearly biased..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

It's just a horrible call - changed the outcome of the game.

And Pete Carroll (loser that he is) was jumping around celebrating.  I guarantee he will say he thought it was a good call.  He's coming up on ESPN.

The man who let Curtis Martin walk and drafted Robert Weathers. 

NFL has to fix this - it is a complete mess. 

also the man who fled usc when the ncaa uncovered violations, etc...in usc's football program, most notably the reggie bush situation and let the next group of players and coach face the consequences

Sounds like another coach....John Callipari

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I just watched the replay 20 times.  I think any ref with a brain in his head knows it isn't a TD.

Home teams get the call.  Two nights in a row. 

Let's not ruin football by making it the NBA.

GET THE REAL REFS BACK!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the replacement refs are scared to make the home teams' fans go home unhappy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Aaron Rodgers says the refs gave him a kicking ball to use when they went for the 2 pt conversion.

Seriously?

The NFL is a clown act right now.  Somebody get Goodell some floppy shoes and a big red nose for the press conference tomorrow.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ROT

totally untrue and u know it...i am commenting on ur ridiculous pats persecution complex...if u bothered to look u would also see i commented on goodell...and there we agree

i very rarely complain about the refs.....you know that....last night was rediculous and you definitely know that....this game tonight is no coincidence....the refs suck and goodell needs to get his head out of his rear....plus, a giants fans perspective on calls in a patriots game is clearly biased..

hey i said on goodell we agree completely

yes, but your perspective on the game last night couldnt be more wrong....the patriots got robbed and everyone knows it....yes it doesnt help that the defense sucked and the offense couldnt get one more first down.....but that doesnt excuse the refs handing the game to the ravens. it is a long season so the patriots can rebound from this, but when going for seeding in the playoffs, not to mention MAKING the playoffs, every game counts....and the pats just lost a win because of these rent-a-refs.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ROT

hey i said on goodell we agree completely

yes, but your perspective on the game last night couldnt be more wrong....the patriots got robbed and everyone knows it....yes it doesnt help that the defense sucked and the offense couldnt get one more first down.....but that doesnt excuse the refs handing the game to the ravens. it is a long season so the patriots can rebound from this, but when going for seeding in the playoffs, not to mention MAKING the playoffs, every game counts....and the pats just lost a win because of these rent-a-refs.

no everyone doesn't know it...pats fans do

thats my point all along

theres plenty of fans of other teams that feel the same way....you obviously arent going to agree because you are a giants fan and you dislike the patriots.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts