In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

pats got screwed pretty close to as bad as this....the whole last possession the ravens had was gifted by the refs....

ROT

you got issues dude.....how you havent been banned yet is beyond me....you add nothing to this forum and always have to start sh!t with people....

totally untrue and u know it...i am commenting on ur ridiculous pats persecution complex...if u bothered to look u would also see i commented on goodell...and there we agree

i very rarely complain about the refs.....you know that....last night was rediculous and you definitely know that....this game tonight is no coincidence....the refs suck and goodell needs to get his head out of his rear....plus, a giants fans perspective on calls in a patriots game is clearly biased..

hey i said on goodell we agree completely

yes, but your perspective on the game last night couldnt be more wrong....the patriots got robbed and everyone knows it....yes it doesnt help that the defense sucked and the offense couldnt get one more first down.....but that doesnt excuse the refs handing the game to the ravens. it is a long season so the patriots can rebound from this, but when going for seeding in the playoffs, not to mention MAKING the playoffs, every game counts....and the pats just lost a win because of these rent-a-refs.

no everyone doesn't know it...pats fans do

thats my point all along

theres plenty of fans of other teams that feel the same way....you obviously arent going to agree because you are a giants fan and you dislike the patriots.

no just being objective...and i havent heard any outcry from other fans they think both teams gotta deal with it

of course they do, they arent fans of either team....and i also saw a video on youtube today, that the user took down.....it was a video from behind the goal post and even the ravens fans were saying he missed it....but im not going to harp on that one play....the whole game was reffed horribly....espescially the last two ravens drives.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Green Bay just got Goodelled

Trent Dilfer:

"the same thing happened last night when two ghost calls extended baltimore drives for touch downs"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Trent Dilfer:

"the same thing happened last night when two ghost calls extended baltimore drives for touch downs"

yep, but try explaining that to our resident troll

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Trent Dilfer:

the pats probably had more bad calls go against them than GB did. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Trent Dilfer:

trent dilfer's bald

figures.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:

Trent Dilfer:

the pats probably had more bad calls go against them than GB did. 

definitely did, not probobaly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

TJ Lang@TJLang70

F*** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

TJ Lang just gained alot of fans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Gotta say, I felt a little better about the Pats loss after seeing what happened to GB.  Something really needs to be done.  This is way out of hand. 

Lets gear up for a 14-2 run!  Get your heads up fellas

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

How's it feel GB fans?  Some calledus whuners after the Pats got hosed bythe refs--now it's your turn----until these clown refs are replaced the games aren't worth watching. You might as well just flip a coin before the game to decide the winner-----cheap as-  owners!  Real close to boycotting NFL until Good-for-Nothing is FIRED!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Goodell created this mess. Let's see how fast he can fix it. The games are really out of control. I am surprised the league(teams) don't get together and sit out a game. Imagine the entire league just sitting out next weeks games. It might happen with the way games have been turning out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I just watched the replay 20 times.  I think any ref with a brain in his head knows it isn't a TD.

Home teams get the call.  Two nights in a row. 

Let's not ruin football by making it the NBA.

GET THE REAL REFS BACK!

Definitely agree with you.  I have watched some of the worst officiated games in the NBA.  If it wasn't my favorite professional sport, I wouldn't watch the games any longer.  We definitely don't want the NFL to continue with this poor officiating, phantom calls, officials that just don't understand the rules.  It has to change soon. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Wait.  Aren't the officials in the rewiew booth legit?  Could they have given them the wrong call on purpose?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Goodell created this mess. Let's see how fast he can fix it. The games are really out of control. I am surprised the league(teams) don't get together and sit out a game. Imagine the entire league just sitting out next weeks games. It might happen with the way games have been turning out.

Goodell and the 32 little piggies (greedy owners) need to FIX this ASAP with the old Refs! Need them back.  Period.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

The failure of the offense.....

to run the clock out is attributed to the change in tempo. 

When the Pats offense is up tempo it is far more productive than when it approaches it in a slow methodical manner.

IMO the offense needs to play up tempo with the idea of putting additional points on the board to seal a victory.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

Wait.  Aren't the officials in the rewiew booth legit?  Could they have given them the wrong call on purpose?

Suppose to be Peez!  lol, tha'ts what makes this even more crazy....the NFL has put NFL assigned employees in every booth to "control" the game someway, somehow....so not sure how they came up with that call last night....what a mess.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Did anyone see the story that there are several current NFL replacement ref crews who were fired from the Lingerie Football League for incompetence?  True story -- this is on deadspin.com.   Priceless!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Last season was affected by the short pre-season and training camps. Players got injured becuase of this. Make no mistake, it had an impact. 

Now that the players are back after a full training camp and pre-season, we have the rent-a-refs making a mockery of this game. What disgusts me most is that you KNOW the REAL refs are laughing at this thinking it makes them look better. 

All at the expense of the game. 

I also hope that Pete Carroll is haunted by his juvenile behavior after the "win". He made a fool of himself knowing full well the situation with the refs and sure controversy over this. He should have done his best to zip the emotion. Together with Tate in the end zone, these 2 have ZERO respect from me now. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

their were missed calls on both sides.  In the end, the refs did not decide the game, the play on the field did. 

I'll say this about the play last night.  I don't know how one determines simultaneous possession or individual possession when two people have their hands on the ball and unable to take it from the other while the ball is still in play. 

If that call was bad, the call in the Denver SD game a few years back by the reg officials was much worse. 

The point - stop blaming the refs unless you can't find blame within your own team's play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Goodell takes his orders from the owners.  One of the most powerful and prominent owners in the league is your own.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Suppose to be Peez!  lol, tha'ts what makes this even more crazy....the NFL has put NFL assigned employees in every booth to "control" the game someway, somehow....so not sure how they came up with that call last night....what a mess.

.  But seriously, why is no one questioning that?  If the word came from the booth officials, it's not really the scabs fault.    They also have the ability to see everything leading up to the score and there was definate PI before the actual int by the same player (Tate)  He just went over and pushed him to the ground for cripes sake.  Big freaken mess!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

.  But seriously, why is no one questioning that?  If the word came from the booth officials, it's not really the scabs fault.    They also have the ability to see everything leading up to the score and there was definate PI before the actual int by the same player (Tate)  He just went over and pushed him to the ground for cripes sake.  Big freaken mess!

The PI call was missed durng the play that is a fact, but another fact it you cannot use Instant Replay to reverse a penalty they can't even look at it.

Goodell wants Parody so he gives you replacement refs.  Take a look at the standing, there are 9 1-2 teams in the AFC and 7 in the NFC, including the Pats and the Packers.  If you like your football watered down you will like this season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

pats got screwed pretty close to as bad as this....the whole last possession the ravens had was gifted by the refs....

ROT

you got issues dude.....how you havent been banned yet is beyond me....you add nothing to this forum and always have to start sh!t with people....

totally untrue and u know it...i am commenting on ur ridiculous pats persecution complex...if u bothered to look u would also see i commented on goodell...and there we agree

The Giants are persecuted by their own fans... which is bad enough.  Fans in every corner feel like their team is persecuted to some extent, but, when you see articles about the Pats in various media, the posts made in resposne to those articles are harsher against the Pats than one normally sees for other teams. 

Sections
Shortcuts