Green-Eliss + Woodhead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

Green-Eliss + Woodhead

i love these two as a 1,2 punch combination... woodhead cant make you miss while  benjarvus can run you over.. 112 yrds on 17 carries for benjarvus along with 2 tds im lovin this Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Green-Eliss + Woodhead

if anyone said these two would be our starting backfield they would have laughed you out of the room. Very happy with these two ... surprised but happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Green-Eliss + Woodhead:
    [QUOTE]if anyone said these two would be our starting backfield they would have laughed you out of the room. Very happy with these two ... surprised but happy.
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember more than a few posters' heads exploding when it began to look this way.  Things only quieted down after the trading deadline passed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]if anyone said these two would be our starting backfield they would have laughed you out of the room. Very happy with these two ... surprised but happy.

I admit I would have been one of those! Taylor and Morris will most likely be gone after this year, making this team even younger.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

[QUOTE]if anyone said these two would be our starting backfield they would have laughed you out of the room.

Doubled laughed if you said with these two they'd be in first place!  Love Benny and The Jet!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

AND we are holding 2 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds and 2 4ths in the draft?  OUCH.  Brace did some man work today, Cunningham was getting it done, Spikes, and McCourty were all doing things.  They have a way to go on both sides of the ball, but for sure are getting better.  I remember everyone saying we were toast because our schedule was too tough.  Huh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I guess Bill was wrong on this one, holding onto Maroney to long. These 2 are out this world.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]AND we are holding 2 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds and 2 4ths in the draft?  OUCH.  Brace did some man work today, Cunningham was getting it done, Spikes, and McCourty were all doing things.  They have a way to go on both sides of the ball, but for sure are getting better.  I remember everyone saying we were toast because our schedule was too tough.  Huh.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] Actually the Patriots traded one of the 4rths to Seattle for Branch. Though Mankins will probably net them another 3rd round pick when he leaves via free agency in March of next year. It was a nice win for the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Glad to see that in the later quarters BJGE was running with his head up, and running tall. I think we literally saw him emulating Peterson which really worked out good for him. He is evolving every game.

The green headed monster can't be popped! ha ha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

by the way, you know Rex Ryan is eating chunks out of his play book knowing that Billy B found a very useful role for Woodhead. He has to be one of the top 3 guys that are just difficult to tackle in the league. The way defenders fall off of him makes me think he wipes crisco over his pads before the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Yeah, too bad our O-line sux..these guys make them look good..bleh

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Law Firm took off the huggies in the 2nd half today against a great run D, Woodhead is such a joy to watch, whoever said Benny and the Jet, that's a great tandem nickname.

Our OL deserves a lot of credit today, they took the game over, great TEAM win.

Sections
Shortcuts