Gregory is aweful!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Gregory is aweful!!!!

Did you see that crap angle on brazill ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Gregory is aweful!!!!

He's terrible. The off season free agent signings would be a complete washout if not for Llyod. We had 30 million to spend this off season and we ended up with Gregory and lloyd...all the rest have either retired or been cut. Awful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I called this out in the pre season. I was lambasted for even questioning BB's genious as a GM.

Fells looks like he is being phased out as well. You know, I like LLoyd, but is he really the type of #1 WR that opposing teams game plan for and the type of guy that can beat a team? I don't see it. He is a very good move the chains type of guy. This team still needs a WR that can take into the house any time he touches the ball. 

Funny that guys that are "anti Patriot Way" like Talib and Dennard might save the season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Yeah, I can't believe people think it is better to have him out on the field over Chung. Chung is a much better defender than Gregory will ever be. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BTW, AWE-FUL is a good thing. It means... to be filled with awe...as in AWEsome. =) 

You mean AWful. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm feeling too negative nowadays...I love Gregory, he reminds me of Willie Clay without instincts, speed or athleticism.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Lol...

Sections
Shortcuts