Gronk a bust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Gronk a bust

one bad game doesn't make him a bust....come on?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hello!  He's a rookie.  A bust?  NO.  Maybe a beast.  I like the kid but he's just that, a kid, with only eight games as a pro.  If you don't think these kids are not going to make mistakes then you are clearly the one who is mistaken. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jader-

Go to fullsize image

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Guy has played eight games in his career. 

Please.

I started a thread blaming him for  the loss ... and indeed, he was the goat this time, and it is rare when a loss can be so firmly pinned on one player. But he is a rookie, he had a bad game, move on. 

If he comes back next week to catch two TD passes and seal off edges for BJGE like a bulldozer, then all is forgiven. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

The fallback with playing so many rookies is mistakes like you saw yesterday...plain and simple.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Thats about the most foolish post I have seen in a long time............congrats

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

This is probably the most foolish thread I've seen.  Gronk didn't have a good game but neither did the quarterback, O-line, WRs, RBs, DL, Lbs, coaches etc.  The whole team stunk this one up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

This thread is a bust.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's obviously a joke or the guy is on way to much Vicaden.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

One game in his rookie year = bust? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I feel smarter now.  I wonder why...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wow - I love this post - makes me feel a lot more intelligent about football :-)

Thank you Jader !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

In Response to Re: Gronk a bust:
    [QUOTE]One game in his rookie year = bust? 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
     well said

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Gronk a bust:
    [QUOTE]I feel smarter now.  I wonder why...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Good one!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

This has to be sarcasm. Nobody is that stupid. He's making fun of kneejerk fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

Gronk is a monster, that wasn't his best game but hey that was what his eigth game you moron. Also take into consideration he had a lot more passes come his way this week.

Cut the kids some slack they aren't expierenced

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

wow, and I thought the father on Family guy was an idiot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to Gronk a bust:
    [QUOTE]He cost us the game regardless of what anyone says. Muffed KO, horrendous blocking, dropped passes, and a fumble on the 2 when we were going in and getting this game close. How can one guy play so bad!
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

Hey Jader,
        Although Rob Gronkowski had a horrible game, he will learn from it. This kid has had a real good year so far. He is a good red-zone receiver and a punishing blocker. Yeah he screwed up, but 52 other guys under-performed as well. Oh Yeah, and they were out-coached too. It's funny, but next week when he barrels guys over and makes big holes in the running-game, then catches 2 TD's against Pittsburgh, you'll be talking about how the Pats have the 2 best rookie TE's in the NFL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Rookies usually do some things like this.  He will learn from it and be more aggressive on the field and protect the ball better.  I personally think that O'Brien should have Brady directing more passes to Gronk on a game by game basis.  He presents a hugh mismatch for teams, yet has only been thrown to a handful of times.  The Pats don't run the ball enough to say he has to block all the time, either.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Even with his early mistakes Brady kept on going to him. So Brady trusts him as well as the team.

Gronk was waved off the ball by Morris. Morris saw Gronk call for the fair catch so stopped chasing the ball down....

Two throws one at his feet and one away from him in the first searies... Brady's accuracy was an issue - no? At that point Gronk had caught every Brady ball thrown to him this season.

The fumble? Should he have gone down to the ground? Maybe, but didn't he score on a similar extra effort play earlier in the season? Don't dismiss the kid giving 110% when at that point no one else was playing at 100%!

The bonk off his hands in the endzone that ended up with Hernandez? Yes he should have caught the ball, but luckily Hernandez (another rookie) gave 100% on that play making a great catch for the touchdown.

If anything is questionable it is Brady's accuracy in the first half of games this year and very few receivers getting open in the past two games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is the kind of troll work that needs to be idenitified, removed and banned.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Never thought I would say this - PhatRex and Leon/Hess seem saner !!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

In Response to Gronk a bust:
    [QUOTE]He cost us the game regardless of what anyone says. Muffed KO, horrendous blocking, dropped passes, and a fumble on the 2 when we were going in and getting this game close. How can one guy play so bad!
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

hes a rookie, and calling him a bust shows your knowledge of football bro, kid is going to be a beast, he is playing solid this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Jader, it's unanimous! Either you are an idiot, or you really need to stop smoking crack! These two rookie TEs are the best I've seen in years. True, the guy had a bad day. Brady wasn't putting the ball where it needed to be half the time, either. Maybe the younger guys were somewhat overconfident...being 6-1 and all. Hopefully this game will be a slap in the face to get them back on track. I'm sure BB has tons of film to go over! Also, I'd rather get the bad game out of the way with the Browns. Pittsburgh and Indy are more important games, as they could serve as tiebreakers in January. And tell me who here wouldn't have been quite thrilled back in August if they knew this team would be 6-2 at the halfway mark! So, jader, either sober up or go post on a Jests board! They probably wouldn't know the difference there!

Sections
Shortcuts