Gronk & DA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Gronk & DA

8m

Source on Gronk and Amendola: "As of today, they are playing. But a lot of time between now and Sunday night."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Gronk & DA

Wow!  That's some seriously hot news.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

And then this: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9733141/rob-gronkowski-danny-amendola-noit-expected-play-new-england-patriots-sunday?ex_cid=espnapi_public

I just don't know why ESPN would say they're NOT playing when another source says they are. Oh well. I guess I'll find out at the Dome on Sunday night!

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." --- Harvey Dent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Would be awesome to see both back but only want to see them if they are 100% healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I'll wait till Sunday before I get excited about them playing, too many conflicting reports and I am the type to error on the side of caution and would like Gronk healthy for the playoffs for once, so I say sit them unless they are 100% healthy without a doubt. Heck Gronk, should be held back until he can get back some of his strength in the weight room. He looks about as skinny as Sudfeld now, with a tender forearm and lower back he wont be running into guys and carrying tackles for more yards to start the first few games he is back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Agree with stan and freed - I'll forego Atlanta for a healthy Gronk and Amendola going forward.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Would be awesome to see both back but only want to see them if they are 100% healthy.

Heck. They could be effecive even as just decoys, to take focus off other players... ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

[QUOTE]

Heck. They could be effecive even as just decoys, to take focus off other players... ??

[/QUOTE]

Is ATL a defensive juggernaut that needs the Patriots to play injured players as a distraction?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

So as of right now they are playing, but a lot can happen between now and Sunday night? What the hell does that mean? Do they run the risk of catching botchalism off the buffet table Saturday night? It amazes me just how little the local media gets out of this team...why do they even bother? It's embarrassing.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I honestly want to see the young guys get another game under their belts as the main options.  But of course, it would be great to get both guys back. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I honestly want to see the young guys get another game under their belts as the main options.  But of course, it would be great to get both guys back. 

I know some hear have said bring Gronk back, but only for RedZone looks. I don't like that idea because the message it would send to rookies, Edelman and the RBs is that "we may be 3-0, but we don't trust you guys to get it done on your own." I agree with you that the young guns could use another game under their belt all by themselves, with a win it would be a HUGE confidence booster for them. In a dome against a so-so defense Brady better be on point all game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seems like just another case of the coach or GM sending out misdirection in order to make it more difficult for the other team to plan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

I know some hear have said bring Gronk back, but only for RedZone looks. I don't like that idea because the message it would send to rookies, Edelman and the RBs is that "we may be 3-0, but we don't trust you guys to get it done on your own." I agree with you that the young guns could use another game under their belt all by themselves, with a win it would be a HUGE confidence booster for them. In a dome against a so-so defense Brady better be on point all game.

[/QUOTE]

Do We?  I don't, not against the better teams.  Bills, jets and bucs are not on the same level as the Falcons.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This is great news, the additions of these two added with the improvement of the rookies will fast forward this offense.  

This isn't likely a case of them rushing to get back, if you're healthy you play, especially when you're some of the highest paid players on the team and this is why Gronk wasn't put on the IR to start the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

IMO, neither plays this week;  BB just playing with the DirtyBirds; they will both be back for Marvin Lewis and the Bungles next week though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I don't like that idea because the message it would send to rookies, Edelman and the RBs is that "we may be 3-0, but we don't trust you guys to get it done on your own." I agree with you that the young guns could use another game under their belt all by themselves, with a win it would be a HUGE confidence booster for them. In a dome against a so-so defense Brady better be on point all game.

Everyone loves to play psychologist when it comes to sports.  "Don't pinch hit for that rookie.  It'll kill his confidence."  "Don't pull that rookie goalie.  It'll kill his confidence."  "Don't bring in better players for that rookie.  It'll kill his confidence."

If someone can give me one WR or RB that was treated this way and was ruined for life directly because of it, I'll hop on board that train. 

My guess is that no one will.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Not sure about Gronk and DA but you heard it here ... Shawn Crable will not be active for this game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I just hope Gronk remembers how to catch when he really is on the field.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts