Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl

This really doesn't sit well with me:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/only-dance-heal-wounded-souls-matt-light-rob-212551396.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Re: Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl

So this is what they mean by "Rock out with your Gronk out".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

What do you expect them to do? Run to their room..shut the door...and weep?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seriously doubt this was Sunday night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Not everyone takes losses as hard as Tom Brady does, and really this could just be a way to cope with the loss. You take your mind off it any way you can.

It seems bad to us fans because we want to them be absolutely devastated, but why would players want to tortue themselves like that?

You have to realize players dedicate so much work during the regular season to football. They don't get to go out and don't really live a normal life during the season, and for the Patriots, the season continued into February unlike for most other teams. So I don't blame Light and Fiesta for wanting to enjoy themselves a bit.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl:
    [QUOTE]What do you expect them to do? Run to their room..shut the door...and weep?
    Posted by nZone[/QUOTE]

No,but I also don't expect them to be out partying like they just won it all either.I suppose people handle losses differently,but if I were a player and just lost the biggest game of the year,I wouldn't feel like drinking and dancing like we just won.Drinking probably,but not dancing and having a great time

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

This was at a post super bowl party in Indy. A lot of players didn't leave until monday morning

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

When you lose a big sporting event I find you either A) Want to go straight back out there and do it again until you win (which you can't do) and B) Drink and forget about it. Would you like these 2 to go back to their rooms and think about what they could have done differently until June because that will make them better than last year...hardly! You're talking about Matt Light by the way he's just possibly a top 10 patriot of all time I think he can do what he likes, Gronks becoming a greatest ever patriot. The phrase "sulking won't do any good" comes to mind 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Everyone has their own medicine for dealing with stuff. Let it go.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

whatever helps them get over it....plus gronk is really young, kinda surprised to hear about light though

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

I don't want them to get over it for a long time. We should rename them Curtis Rowe and Sidney Wicks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want them to get over it for a long time. Posted by wasecl[/QUOTE]

why, you don't think they're feeling the pain of defeat?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

I see no pain in these homoerotic pictures.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins5681. Show bruins5681's posts

Hey look the Pats had a hell of a run , I am very proud of them, Tom Brady is still the best, I think there a better team then NY as for Welker , if it wasnt for him we dont go anywhere, At the beginning of the year i didnt think we were going anywhere, Bill B is still in my books the best there was , And i truly believe we will be back so cmon you fans give these men a break, If youre a true fan you will.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Pro Football Players better have short memories when they fail either individually on a big play, or team-wise in a big game...  I'm just disgusted by this loss, but the offseason begins the very moment you lose after Week 17 (unless no playoffs at all), And I have to understand that delivering any of my own anger or despair about seein' these guys out partying after coming up short through no other fault other than their own, MUST be tempered here...  The Season is non-stop brutal, NE usually plays anywhere from 1-3 extra games than your average franchise team, Belichick & Kraft demand 100% Professionalism to a "T" (far more than many other team's coaching/FO personell do) when it IS "Team-time" (Summer Camp/PreSeason/Regular Season/Playoffs/Offseason coditioning SessionS, And finally- Exorcising these big-game/big-play losing demons, ARE a must- Do it early, do it good (cause It svx)- Just get it all out...because IF you don't, there's certainly a better chance that you as a player, A trully devasted, and feel deeply that your SB Loss was SO poignant & SO close to being fulfilled that you're gonna view this "MOST important EVER" lost opportunity in some disillusioning grand downslide...In some way, you'll be carrying this burden into 2012.  And you can't.  Ya can't forget, BUT You just gotta find some st#pid way to let it go or it'll be a weight on your shoulders rather than just a chip... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

c'mon, man. win or lose, it's an end of the year celebration. People got lives to live outside of work.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

Yeah the most important thing is they didnt give their all so they could go to their dance hall party,Great.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Yeah the most important thing is they didnt give their all so they could go to their dance hall party,Great.
    Posted by mybologna2[/QUOTE]

Like the new avatar! why did you replace the cute 14 year old?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone has their own medicine for dealing with stuff. Let it go.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That's what Josh Beckett says.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

glad they did party get over the lose and get ready for 2012

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Plenty of time to party during the offseason. Right after the game after a loss is probably not the most appropriate time. And these photos look like they are enjoying themselves a bit too much. To each his own I guess..but the quote.."Discretion is the better part of valour"  pops up in my head for some reason.
    Feels wrong to me..what do I know..just a dopey fan..not  a pro football player.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl : Like the new avatar! why did you replace the cute 14 year old?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Its part of my probation.

Sections
Shortcuts