gronk beating moss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

gronk beating moss?

he already has 5 touchdowns, 1/2 of what he had last year. he could easily beat moss's 23 TD's this season. he is projected to go about 30 if he keeps up this pace. (yes i know it will get colder so we will run more, but still) will gronk have:
    10-15 TD's?
    15-20 TD's?
    23TD's?
    25+?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Re: gronk beating moss?

18 Is a safe bet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Brady is on pace for 7077 passing yards.
    Brady is on pace for 59 passing touchdowns.
    McFadden is on pace for 2096 rushing yards.
    Welker is on pace for 2469 receiving yards.
    Demarcus Ware is on pace for 27 sacks
    Kyle Arrington is on pace for 16 interception.
    Calvin Johnson is on pace for 32 receiving touchdowns.

PREDICTING FULL SEASON BASED ON FIRST 3 GAMES MAKES TOTAL SENSE!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Yeah, well, the Pats will need record breaking offensive performances if the stinkin defense keeps giving up 30+ points a game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

if stafford can stay healthy Calvin Johnson may break the record

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilBenCoates. Show LilBenCoates's posts

With Gronk being so big and Hernandez working the other side! Brady could definitely break trhe TD record AGAIN! But if Gronk had 27 TD's that would be flat out amazing as a tight end! And that wouldnt do anything but guarantee us that he wont resign as a patriot!! TOO MUCH MONEY...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

17, im sticking with 17.

I don't see any more. The Bills doubled Gronk at the end of the game last sunday and I see that becoming the norm in the red zone.

Though, getting hernandez back will be huge, I don't see Gronk coming close to 23.

I hope he does, Im just being realistic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It's going to be fun watching him try!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

homer guess 38
    non homer guess 12

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to gronk beating moss?:
    [QUOTE]he already has 5 touchdowns, 1/2 of what he had last year. he could easily beat moss's 23 TD's this season. he is projected to go about 30 if he keeps up this pace. (yes i know it will get colder so we will run more, but still) will gronk have: 10-15 TD's? 15-20 TD's? 23TD's? 25+?
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

who cares? in the end its not stats that contribute, but if he can stay healthy and be there when it counts.

It's obvious we are a pass first defense and he has all the sills to get alot more TDs, and I'd like to see him get a  lot of TDs. But I'd also know he will take alot of beatings now as the seaosn goes forward, especially with double teams, till henandez gets back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

15 is a pretty safe bet. he's still getting better every game. I had Hernandez down for 900 yards as a preseason guess. i think that still has a chance of happening as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

welker is not a big td guy- hernandez has had injury issues- looks like the defense is going to focus on taking branch away- gronk cannot be covered- the td record will be gronked this season

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Calvin Johnson is on pace for 32 receiving touchdowns

*Matt Millen secretly laughs*

Sections
Shortcuts