1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Gronk has been cleared to play!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12...It was stated here that you were MIA as you lost your Dad. That can hurt, I know, please accept my sympathy for your loss. Keep the memories close.

Best

NMPL

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it has been a tough few weeks, lots of firsts ahead for me and the family.  Thank you very much for the kind words, greatly appreciated! 

[/QUOTE]

I would like add my sympathies as well.  I hope that the end wasn't painful and that he lived a long life.  My inlaws. both of whom I loved dearly, died 36 and 28 years ago and it still almost brings tears to my eyes when I think of them.  The lesson we should all learn from that (not often present on this board, sad to say) is to live our lives in such a manner that our children will feel the same way when it is our turn to go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Sorry for your loss, TFB. Best of wishes for you and your family.

Good to have you back here on the board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

TFB12, my condolences for you and your family's loss.  Stay Strong! Boston Strong!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmmmmm....cleared to play....does he actually play?

[/QUOTE]

He's been fully practicing for weeks, he's not new to the system and his people and the Pats have been saying that if he gets cleared he would play. I see no reason for him not to.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, he has been limited in every practice to date.  Not one full participation listed, unless BB is a liar.

Are you saying BB is  LIAR?

[/QUOTE]

Limited doesn't mean anything.  As you can see, he was limited this week again.  Limited for 7 weeks is full time at this point.

The only reason why he was "limited' is because they were showing him a courtesy in being conservative.

Wake up. My god, you're so dumb. You have the worst inability to read through the lines on things. If it's not served up to you on a silver platter, you have no idea what to do. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wake up YOU are so ignorant

He was limited the entire time. 

Playing limited does not translate to full, in any language, no matter how long you do it.

Limited is limited unless BB is a liar.

Full contact is full contact unless BB and the DR's are liars.

We all know you are.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. Almost as impressive as Gronk returning... we almost made it through an ENTIRE THREAD WITHOUT ANY FLAMING, until Harvey Wallbanger polluted it with his personal attack and infantile name calling.

[/QUOTE]

Sure, I polluted it. It wasn't Pezzy who stalks people calling them "liars" or "psychos" constantly because he doesn't know the facts or has horrendous reading comprehension problems.

Sure. Pezzy NEVER calls me or others names. Sure.

Everyone else is  a"liar" because he's a moron. Super.  Nice logic, TrollDunker.

[/QUOTE]

LOL.  You, of all people, calling ANYONE else on this board a troll is like Hernadez calling the Pope a thug.   You are an obnoxious, shallow, clueless, last word queen in denial, living a pathetic life, posting on here 24x7 with multiple handles.  You and the Jets have a lot in common...Loser.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Welcome back TFB12.   So sorry for your loss.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB12...It was stated here that you were MIA as you lost your Dad. That can hurt, I know, please accept my sympathy for your loss. Keep the memories close.

Best

NMPL

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it has been a tough few weeks, lots of firsts ahead for me and the family.  Thank you very much for the kind words, greatly appreciated! 

[/QUOTE]

I would like add my sympathies as well.  I hope that the end wasn't painful and that he lived a long life.  My inlaws. both of whom I loved dearly, died 36 and 28 years ago and it still almost brings tears to my eyes when I think of them.  The lesson we should all learn from that (not often present on this board, sad to say) is to live our lives in such a manner that our children will feel the same way when it is our turn to go.

[/QUOTE]

Great words, thank you very much for sharing. I'm afraid time doesn't heal when it comes to this, maybe the comfort of knowing it was a peaceful passing and being there with him at the time helps a little.  Again, thank you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss, TFB. Best of wishes for you and your family.

Good to have you back here on the board.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.  Greatly appreciated.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, my condolences for you and your family's loss.  Stay Strong! Boston Strong!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, that means a lot.  Much appreciated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Again, +100, but Talib now has to pay Revis for use of the trademark!!!

Peace my friend......losing a parent hurts....nothing can make you feel more alone...

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.  Yes, certainly a very empty feeling.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you ready for some offense?!!!

With a healthy Gronk, a more mature set of receivers who can burn you deep in Dobson and Thompkins and a tough cover in the slot Edelman this offense will take a quantum leap forward.  And just in time to cover our defense who will need some help this week...

[/QUOTE]

Yep, U said it brother. Dobson is going to get a lot of Pass Interference calls the rest of the season, u watch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Cel aaaaaaaaaaaa brate  good times come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... Da da da dot dot da da come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Sections
Shortcuts