Gronk Hip Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Gronk Hip Injury

What's up with this guy...  Does he not know how to take a hit, go down or whatever?  Does he think he's indestructable?  Is he injury prone?  Patriots have already been snake bit and there are no snakes around anywhere...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Gronk Hip Injury

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's up with this guy...  Does he not know how to take a hit, go down or whatever?  Does he think he's indestructable?  Is he injury prone?  Patriots have already been snake bit and there are no snakes around anywhere...

[/QUOTE]

Considering he just showed up on the injury report today I assume it means he got a little dinged up during practice.  Hard to imagine it being anything serious.  In addition the guy has never missed a game since we got him so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Gronk Hip Injury

The worst part is, now you'll be using it as an excuse for the next three years

I fully expect Brady to be listed as right shoulder probable for the rest of his career. Get used to it, maybe they should try that with Snachez or do you guys have another excuse for the tank the Jests are about to take.

Sections
Shortcuts