Gronk is the best TE ever?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Gronk is the best TE ever?

In Response to Gronk is the best TE ever?:
    [QUOTE]Gronk is a special talented players as most of the NFL experts says.  He is the beast. 
    Posted by profootball[/QUOTE]

Here's a great article on "Gronk":
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/12/14/rob.gronkowski/index.html?sct=nfl_t11_a0

The above aside...is he the greatest TE ever?? It's much too premature for speculating on such things. If Gronk does what he's doing this year for 6-8 more years, than yes...he would be considered among the all-time greats. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Gronk is the best TE ever?:
    [QUOTE]Gronk is a special talented players as most of the NFL experts says.  He is the beast. 
    Posted by profootball[/QUOTE]

When and IF he putsup a body of work such as Gonzales has for the Chiefs/Falcons, then we'll talk. Stop putting the cart before the horse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I realize you have to place Ditka and Gonzalez above him at this point.  Probably Sharpe, too.  Maybe Coates.  Buts that's only because he has less than two years under his belt.

So let me put it this way: Gronk is playing better these two years than any two years I have ever seen a TE play.  Second place is not even close. If he can do that for at least another five years, he will be the undisputed GOAT, and for a long time.

Time will tell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It's a trick question, he the best football player ever. Actually the best human ever....if he is human.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

GRONKENSTIEN      When he spikes the ball I can almost hear him say "Gronk score"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Gronk is like Hulk

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I don't care if he is the "best ever" and it focuses too much attention on him versus the team. I only care if the Pats win.

Sections
Shortcuts