Gronk leaves CBS interview over AH questions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Gronk leaves CBS interview over AH questions

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

Um, I don’t think ANYBODY here, or anybody that is a Patriots fan, doesn’t want to know all the details of the Hern case.  What has ticked most people off here is your incessant trolling citing articles that have the same BS premise that demands Kraft/BB to come out and say something that takes more accountability than being “duped”.  None of these scholarly opinions have cited anything factual but rather have offered simple arbitrary judgment on what Kraft/BB should have done after the case.  You want them to do it because you have a massive entitled ego that thinks you deserve an in-depth examination of everything detailed in the relationship of BB/Kraft/Hern.  NEWSFLASH: you are not a member or employee of the NE Patriots.  They are a private entity who does not need to come forth and discuss legal matters just to appease your delicate sensibilities. 

You’ve posted the same crap ad nauseum, and the MAJORITY of people responding to your threads have told you to cut it out because you’re being a troll.  Don’t spin that into us being “confused” on the topic.  You snivel and troll at the same time.  Not a good combination.   Troll, troll, troll and when the MAJORITY of posters call you out on it, flip the situation and just claim that they’re ‘confused’ or ‘idiots’.   Solid agenda.  You’re a real classy guy.  

Amen brother!! Unfortunately, this will fall on deaf ears....this dude is a bored & lonely fruitcake!! Cue the "post something interesting" response in 3...2...1......or of course his famous calling people "confused or idiots."

Rusty may tick people off with some of his agendas here, but the kid is dead accurate when it comes to this knucklehead....

But Tanbass, we are a part of the "5-7" minority that think this way.  LOL what a joke.  I don't know if he's blind, or just plain stupid, but I've seen 15+ people calling him out over the past few weeks for his trolling.  How many have actually supported his immature demands?  From what I recall, less than a handfull.  BUT!!! It's us that are "confused idiots."  haha

I only see Moe, Larry and Curly here...last I checked, that wasnt 15.

where were you when 2500 people showed up to exchange uni's? Moe, Larry and Curly were hiding?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Gronks response tells me that the Pats already got to their players and gave them implicit instruction. it also tells me that it wasnt a message from a team mate saying "cool it"...it was a direct message from BB, with direct instructions, no one, absolutely no one, talks.

opening of camp will be a zoo unless BB says something before hand....I will be there, and I was ready for football, but I think this story over powers day 1....

funny thing is, this story now makes Rusty correct...the media will not be focusing on Tebow day 1 of camp...finally, Russ was right about something!

I am right about basically everything I predict here. Pats records, Jets collapses, slapping some fans when they say certain players of ours "suck" and coming with facts and comparisons to other players, blistering you in two bets with ease. You name it. Brady 40+ passes vs good Ds by choice with a lead.

Hey, how come you never took that bet from me, RKrap?   Hmm?   Don't want to go 0-3 vs me huh?

lmao

You have a dozen people calling you out as a troll at this point and you still continue to troll.  Please sell your seasons tickets to someone (if you have them). You and your family clearly do not deserve them, loser.

Listen Corky. We had a first bet, which I do not even recall what it was. You did win the bet, and I was off the board for 1 week. We had a 2nd bet that the Jets, your team, not mine, would get under the cap. I won that bet, they got under the cap, albeit 5 hours later than I said. You never disappeared for the week...

I do not recall a 3rd bet?? Why would I bet with you when you welch on your bets?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Um, I don’t think ANYBODY here, or anybody that is a Patriots fan, doesn’t want to know all the details of the Hern case.  What has ticked most people off here is your incessant trolling citing articles that have the same BS premise that demands Kraft/BB to come out and say something that takes more accountability than being “duped”.  None of these scholarly opinions have cited anything factual but rather have offered simple arbitrary judgment on what Kraft/BB should have done after the case.  You want them to do it because you have a massive entitled ego that thinks you deserve an in-depth examination of everything detailed in the relationship of BB/Kraft/Hern.  NEWSFLASH: you are not a member or employee of the NE Patriots.  They are a private entity who does not need to come forth and discuss legal matters just to appease your delicate sensibilities. 

You’ve posted the same crap ad nauseum, and the MAJORITY of people responding to your threads have told you to cut it out because you’re being a troll.  Don’t spin that into us being “confused” on the topic.  You snivel and troll at the same time.  Not a good combination.   Troll, troll, troll and when the MAJORITY of posters call you out on it, flip the situation and just claim that they’re ‘confused’ or ‘idiots’.   Solid agenda.  You’re a real classy guy.  

Amen brother!! Unfortunately, this will fall on deaf ears....this dude is a bored & lonely fruitcake!! Cue the "post something interesting" response in 3...2...1......or of course his famous calling people "confused or idiots."

Rusty may tick people off with some of his agendas here, but the kid is dead accurate when it comes to this knucklehead....

If people get ticked off by me, it's because I've exposed them about something they said or do.

Other than that, I mind my business here.  People should be thanking me for exposing this fraud RKrap with his ESPN employment and posing Pats fan schtick here. I had it nailed in 2010.

The funny part is he actually admitted he worked for them. The only thing he held onto was the lie that he is a Pats fan.

You two should just get a room and leave us alone - both of your schticks are getting old!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gronks response tells me that the Pats already got to their players and gave them implicit instruction. it also tells me that it wasnt a message from a team mate saying "cool it"...it was a direct message from BB, with direct instructions, no one, absolutely no one, talks.

opening of camp will be a zoo unless BB says something before hand....I will be there, and I was ready for football, but I think this story over powers day 1....

funny thing is, this story now makes Rusty correct...the media will not be focusing on Tebow day 1 of camp...finally, Russ was right about something!

I am right about basically everything I predict here. Pats records, Jets collapses, slapping some fans when they say certain players of ours "suck" and coming with facts and comparisons to other players, blistering you in two bets with ease. You name it. Brady 40+ passes vs good Ds by choice with a lead.

Hey, how come you never took that bet from me, RKrap?   Hmm?   Don't want to go 0-3 vs me huh?

lmao

You have a dozen people calling you out as a troll at this point and you still continue to troll.  Please sell your seasons tickets to someone (if you have them). You and your family clearly do not deserve them, loser.

btw, did we bet last night regarding Andy Reid having the last say on player personel at Philly? You ran away from that one pretty quick, was that before or after we bet? Or am I mistaken? Have BB and Roseman made a yearly trade of draft choices every year?

Rusty bludgeoned again, and then runs away. Typical

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

But Tanbass, we are a part of the "5-7" minority that think this way.  LOL what a joke.  I don't know if he's blind, or just plain stupid, but I've seen 15+ people calling him out over the past few weeks for his trolling.  How many have actually supported his immature demands?  From what I recall, less than a handfull.  BUT!!! It's us that are "confused idiots."  haha

I only see Moe, Larry and Curly here...last I checked, that wasnt 15.

where were you when 2500 people showed up to exchange uni's? Moe, Larry and Curly were hiding?

Nice deflection.  You go from a fabricated 5-7 to now making a joke about how it’s only 3. 

Hmm let’s see: myself, tanbass, ATJ, seattlepat, Muzwell, Rusty, JohnHannahrulz, Bostonsportsfan111, Salcon, wozzy, Bosoxjoe, newenglanderinexile, digger, glenr, MelWitt, pcmIV, ghostofjri, Catfishhunter, pats-bilbo, etc. etc. etc. etc.  have all voiced their displeasure/disagreements with your premise in your troll threads.  AND, that is just from your first 3 threads on this stupid topic that has been perpetuated for the past month.

Who’s in the minority again?  Care to revise your rather too “conservative” and “shrewd” guestimate? 

Also, what does the Hernandez jersey exchange have ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand?  You actually just contradicted yourself, Mr. Genius.  That was a classy gesture by Kraft and the rest of the Patriots organization; they lost money from future jersey sales to do what is right for the fans.   Kinda goes against your premise that the Pats handled the AH situation terribly.  FTR,  I don't have a Hernandez jersey.  I have a Brady, Bruschi, Harrison, Moss, Welker, and Mayo jersey.  Why would I show up?  Any more straw man arguments from you?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! your message is tiresome and old and boring. Everyone wants to hear something from the PAts to close this matter. Only 5-7 of you b*obs don't, thinking BB p*sses champagne...wake up, the guy made a mistake, and should address it, before it comes a liability for camp.

Kraft is taking heat from corporate sponsers, but true, his legal team is telling him to be calm.

5-7?!?!  LMAO!  That is an outright fabrication.  What a joke you are.  At least 15 people have called you out for your trolling.  Stop sugarcoating it to make it seem like less people can't stand you.  

The MAJORITY of real Patriots fans are quite pleased the way the Patriots have handled the situation.  It appears that you, and the TMZ-like media junkies are the only people who feel like they are entitled to this information by demanding that the Pats come out and say more.   Some words of advice for you - GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Lastly, enough of the BB/Kraft made a "mistake".  Hern made the mistake; stop scapegoating BB/Kraft like you always do.

Lets get one other thing straight. I never, ever, said Hern involved in a crime was BB's or Kraft's mistake. Those words never, ever left my mouth.  I said that Kraft and/or BB could make this terrible situation potentially go away by making a statement. The mistake I thought Kraft and/or BB made was in not addressing the situation other than saying I was "duped"...Some well thought comments that came across as strong willed, and willing to dole out harsh punishment by the team and league for future crimes would have been well said. IMO, Denver clearly got it correct when they released a statement and handed out punishment.  The Pats could not hand out punishment with Hern, but could have made a strong willed statement.

I will also be curious if on July 31, Dennard is found guilty and probation is revoked, if the Pats release a strong statement along with a release...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! your message is tiresome and old and boring. Everyone wants to hear something from the PAts to close this matter. Only 5-7 of you b*obs don't, thinking BB p*sses champagne...wake up, the guy made a mistake, and should address it, before it comes a liability for camp.

Kraft is taking heat from corporate sponsers, but true, his legal team is telling him to be calm.

5-7?!?!  LMAO!  That is an outright fabrication.  What a joke you are.  At least 15 people have called you out for your trolling.  Stop sugarcoating it to make it seem like less people can't stand you.  

The MAJORITY of real Patriots fans are quite pleased the way the Patriots have handled the situation.  It appears that you, and the TMZ-like media junkies are the only people who feel like they are entitled to this information by demanding that the Pats come out and say more.   Some words of advice for you - GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Lastly, enough of the BB/Kraft made a "mistake".  Hern made the mistake; stop scapegoating BB/Kraft like you always do.

Lets get one other thing straight. I never, ever, said Hern involved in a crime was BB's or Kraft's mistake. Those words never, ever left my mouth.  I said that Kraft and/or BB could make this terrible situation potentially go away by making a statement. The mistake I thought Kraft and/or BB made was in not addressing the situation other than saying I was "duped"...Some well thought comments that came across as strong willed, and willing to dole out harsh punishment by the team and league for future crimes would have been well said. IMO, Denver clearly got it correct when they released a statement and handed out punishment.  The Pats could not hand out punishment with Hern, but could have made a strong willed statement.

I will also be curious if on July 31, Dennard is found guilty and probation is revoked, if the Pats release a strong statement along with a release...

Geez... they cut him within 2 hours after his arrest. That's not a strong enough statement for you!?!!?!!? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Geez... they cut him within 2 hours after his arrest. That's not a strong enough statement for you!?!!?!!? 

It's plenty strong enough for MOST.....but there are a select few that seem to think they deserve more. Mr karp is leading that entitlement parade with flying colors. What's most amusing is that he honestly believes he's in the majority in his warped thinking....while the rest of us fans understand that the Pats have done everthing that should be expected.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

It's plenty strong enough for MOST.....but there are a select few that seem to think they deserve more. Mr karp is leading that entitlement parade with flying colors. What's most amusing is that he honestly believes he's in the majority in his warped thinking....while the rest of us fans understand that the Pats have done everthing that should be expected.

Hell yeah! And if you check back on the history, you'll all see that I predicted Karp would say he predicted this the day they arrested AH!!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Irish: You can add me to that list too lol (I haven't said anything, but have noticed a lot of these types of posts from Rkarp..it's getting quite tiresome).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Of course it is not. Thats hiding and cowardly. Stand up and say criminal activity will not be tolerated on this team and penalties will be harsh. Stand up and say from here on in, every contract will contain a conduct clause. Stand up and say you are beefing up your scout department to include more intense back ground checks. Then say you will have nothing further to  say on the matter as it is in hands of the courts.

This would satisfy me, the media, the corp sponsors and allow the players to go to camp with out distraction. It will hopefully send a very strong message to every emoyee to be smarter than Dennard.

why does anyone find that so much to ask for? Why would anyone disagree with that logic?

why would anyone with a brain feel " I was duped" suffices. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Of course it is not. Thats hiding and cowardly. Stand up and say criminal activity will not be tolerated on this team and penalties will be harsh. Stand up and say from here on in, every contract will contain a conduct clause. Stand up and say you are beefing up your scout department to include more intense back ground checks. Then say you will have nothing further to  say on the matter as it is in hands of the courts.

This would satisfy me, the media, the corp sponsors and allow the players to go to camp with out distraction. It will hopefully send a very strong message to every emoyee to be smarter than Dennard.

why does anyone find that so much to ask for? Why would anyone disagree with that logic?

Sorry cutting him wasn't enough for you. i suggest you show your displeasure by turning in your season tickets.

BTW, how do you know what they are planning to do with their Scouting department or Security department regarding background checks. Perhaps they are going to do what you suggested. Since when do they owe you that response. Changing something internally doesn't mean they have to announce it to the world.

I have been a fan and season ticket holder for many years and Kraft is by far the best owner this franchise has ever had and will someday most likely go down as one the top 10 of all time. 

Camp will be a distraction for a day or 2 and then it will go on like it always does. You and your media brethren will try and and continue the circus but the team/ orginization will circle the wagons and the media will be left to complain as always about the way don't get what they want.

You and the media stomping your feet isn't going to make them talk or change. They will do it of their own volitionand and in their own time.

Like I said if you are this dissatisified turn in your tickets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

you may be correct...but I have heard some interesting stories the past few weeks on topic. Seems coach IS taking ownership of this fiasco, he signed off on the guy, twice. While Robert is furious, BB is even more so. While Robert was "duped", BB erred in judgement. BB does not like to be wrong.

of course the media will make it a zoo...they are there to report on what the people want to hear, what will garner ratings, clicks and papers bought. it is so obvious the general public wants to know what happened, the media would not be doing their job if this was not story #1 opening day of camp. not only for the Pats, but the entire NFL...

this is not Pats hating, nor anti BB agenda...this is giving the people what they want...did you notice the ratings of the cable news channels during the Zimmerman trial? Did you notice the post on the top of this board with almost 500 hits regarding Zimmerman? yet there remain a confused few here who think people do not want to know more

This brings up a good point. People rant and rave about the media, especially me, but it's ultimately the general public who is responsible for the media being as they are.

Inquiring minds want to know. It's sad.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. There are many more worthwhile and much more tragic stories that need to be heard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Sorry cutting him wasn't enough for you. i suggest you show your displeasure by turning in your season tickets.

BTW, how do you know what they are planning to do with their Scouting department or Security department regarding background checks. Perhaps they are going to do what you suggested. Since when do they owe you that response. Changing something internally doesn't mean they have to announce it to the world.

I have been a fan and season ticket holder for many years and Kraft is by far the best owner this franchise has ever had and will someday most likely go down as one the top 10 of all time. 

Camp will be a distraction for a day or 2 and then it will go on like it always does. You and your media brethren will try and and continue the circus but the team/ orginization will circle the wagons and the media will be left to complain as always about the way don't get what they want.

You and the media stomping your feet isn't going to make them talk or change. They will do it of their own volitionand and in their own time.

Do you ever take a stand in anthing you believe in? Do you believe in anything? why would I turn in my tickets? Woild you?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Do you ever take a stand in anthing you believe in? Do you believe in anything? why would I turn in my tickets? Woild you?

W T F are you talking about stand. They cut his azz 2 hrs after the arrest. That was good enough for me. Based on the history of this ownership and Coach/GM I believe they will internally take care of all that needs to be taken care of. I have zero reasons to be unhappy of their handling of the situation... so why would I turn in my tickets.

You on the other hand have complained from minute one about every aspect of the AH saga. As I said if you don't like the way the have handled things and don't trust them to do the correct thing in the future then you should "take a stand" and turn in your tickets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Hell yeah! And if you check back on the history, you'll all see that I predicted Karp would say he predicted this the day they arrested AH!!! 

NOW I GET IT!!!!

rkarp is actually Ron Borges!

if not there certainly seems to be a connection.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hello people!!!!!

Did anyone else notice how well GRONK moved?

YEAH BABY!!!

19-0

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hello people!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!

19-0

Got off that couch with agility and ease!!!! LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hello people!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!

19-0

Got off that couch with agility and ease!!!! LOL

That's what I focused in on ghost

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The press never seems to learn, do they?  How many times have we seen "bait" questions asked to elicit a "headline" quote that never comes from the Pats organization or players?  The Pats care about football and the team, the press wants headlines.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

lmao

Oh my.

The guy is a Patriots season ticket holder and you think he's a troll?  He goes to every game while you try to bum free tickets from your mama's brothers. 

Didn't you predict that Hernandez wasn't the shooter?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They were talking about this on NFL network today. Of all the things they could have discussed, they seemed to focus on how Gronk responded to the question immaturely. They said he should have said something along the lines of, "Sorry sir, but I  do not feel comfortable discussing such matters with you at this moment in time." They said he was trying too hard to be Gronk and be funny.

Are you kidding me? I'm glad Gronk responded the way he did.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

They were talking about this on NFL network today. Of all the things they could have discussed, they seemed to focus on how Gronk responded to the question immaturely. They said he should have said something along the lines of, "Sorry sir, but I  do not feel comfortable discussing such matters with you at this moment in time." They said he was trying too hard to be Gronk and be funny.

Are you kidding me? I'm glad Gronk responded the way he did.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

The media need to get hits, I would be embarrassed if my producer asked me to speak bad about a guy because he said NO the first time then had to say no again and again about an issue that has nothing to do with him, especially in a interview with his whole family. It's not like uber politeness would have stopped that jackazz reporter.

Sections
Shortcuts