In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

Or as it's otherwise known, more fragile.  Not a good thing for a guy made of glass.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!   I still canot believe they signed him to an extension after everyone knew he was a top 5 pick bust.

Priceless.

Now, a back up QB at 8.25 million.  My oh my.  Only the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Probably didn't think he'd be a back up at the time of the extension, kind of like I assume the pats didn't know Hernandez would be charged with murder when they offered him his or that Gronkowski would have only played in 60% of the team's games since signing his. 

If only foresight were as accurate as hindsight.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just compare the talent and skill level of Hernandez to Sanchez and where each ws drafted?

LOL!!

Please get to that college, Underpants. I am sure Fort Wayne has one.

[/QUOTE]

Um no - apparently you need to finish up your GED and get some reading comprehension.  Go back and read it 3 times - remove your preconceived notions - and then come back and let me know if you got the gist of my comment.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Gronk looking

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Bad news on the Gronk front.  Albert Breer on NFL Network is reporting that Gronk is being listed as "questionable" because his arm is acting up again.  Also, Gronk is not willing to come back as fast as the Pats want because of last time, coming back and breaking his arm a second time.   This could get real interesting if the Pats think he is ready and he says he is not.....

Oh man, dont say that. This is becoming one bad break. (no pun intended)  I never liked the multiple surgeries thing. I always thought It sounded bad. I had ONE surgery on my knee before and I couldnt imagine having to go back 3 more times with all the pain I was in.  I was hoping to atleast retain one of our dynamic TE's....and then Ballard wasnt ready. Lots of adversity this offseason and still going. Thats how titles are won though. Lets hope he is ok. I dont blame him for wanting to be right before he comes back. Team doctors do have the interest of the team more than the player and thats dangerous.

Leave it to you to take a troll's word.   Ugh.

Im sorry I dont have the "whos who"  manual in the world of trolls. If you didnt feed them a steady diet, they wouldnt be rampant here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Just hold him out until he's 100%..who cares? We are 3-0, we can take our time with him and Amendola, no need to rush anyone back at this point.

Agreed! The Pats need a 100% healthy Gronk. BB was foolish not to put Gronk on the PUP list to start the season...and bring him back by week six. It's been a waste of a roster spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

3-6 months for Gronks type of fracture to heal. Now heal to go back to a Lab where I work versus heal to be able to play football are two different animals.

Keep in mind that when a plate is installed it actually takes 1-2 years for the patch job to fully heal to it's maximum. I'm not saying he's out that long but I'm taking the full 6 months if not more.

The bye is what? 11/10?...last surgery was May 21st....do the math.

Great job...my son is a coll baseball player. Had a scaphoid fracture on his wrist. Docs told him 4/6 weeks for average person. BUT......to swing a bat....against 90mph fastballs.....12 to 18 mos....they rushed him out and it wasn't good. Last 4/6 games of the seasonwould fine with me...... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

Just hold him out until he's 100%..who cares? We are 3-0, we can take our time with him and Amendola, no need to rush anyone back at this point.

Agreed! The Pats need a 100% healthy Gronk. BB was foolish not to put Gronk on the PUP list to start the season...and bring him back by week six. It's been a waste of a roster spot.

[/QUOTE]

Agree...DUMB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Patsman3's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bad news on the Gronk front.  Albert Breer on NFL Network is reporting that Gronk is being listed as "questionable" because his arm is acting up again.  Also, Gronk is not willing to come back as fast as the Pats want because of last time, coming back and breaking his arm a second time.   This could get real interesting if the Pats think he is ready and he says he is not.....

Oh man, dont say that. This is becoming one bad break. (no pun intended)  I never liked the multiple surgeries thing. I always thought It sounded bad. I had ONE surgery on my knee before and I couldnt imagine having to go back 3 more times with all the pain I was in.  I was hoping to atleast retain one of our dynamic TE's....and then Ballard wasnt ready. Lots of adversity this offseason and still going. Thats how titles are won though. Lets hope he is ok. I dont blame him for wanting to be right before he comes back. Team doctors do have the interest of the team more than the player and thats dangerous.

[/QUOTE]

Leave it to you to take a troll's word.   Ugh.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty isn't it time for you to go and get banned again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

Or as it's otherwise known, more fragile.  Not a good thing for a guy made of glass.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!   I still canot believe they signed him to an extension after everyone knew he was a top 5 pick bust.

Priceless.

Now, a back up QB at 8.25 million.  My oh my.  Only the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Probably didn't think he'd be a back up at the time of the extension, kind of like I assume the pats didn't know Hernandez would be charged with murder when they offered him his or that Gronkowski would have only played in 60% of the team's games since signing his. 

If only foresight were as accurate as hindsight.

[/QUOTE]

Yup because at the time they signed Sanchez to the extension his resume said that he was a 54% passer with as many picks as TD's. Seems reasonable.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

NFL: AroundTheLeague @NFL_ATL

From @AlbertBreer: Gronk has "good chance" to play Sunday. Amendola right behind him? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000250838/article/rob-gronkowski-has-good-chance-to-play-for-patriots-on-sunday?campaign=Twitter_atl 

9:35 PM - 25 Sep 2013 Rob Gronkowski has good chance to play for Patriots on Sunday

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has a good chance to make his 2013 debut on Sunday, reports NFL Media's Albert Breer. Is Danny Amendola close to a return as well?

NFL @nfl

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I'm stickin' with middle of November...been right....so far.

Won't be the Patriots that make the call anyway. Around the 3rd or 4th surgery Gronk brought in his own Doctor, Andrews I believe, and I'll give dollars for dimes it's Gronk's own medical people that will let him know he's good to go.....not the Patriots.

Ohhh...geezzz...louise....here's another Gronk statement I messed up....

Ya gotta listen to your elders...........

Sections
Shortcuts