Gronk must be close

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Gronk must be close

Patriots cut Tebow, keep Gronkowski on 53

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Gronk must be close

I expect his first game to be against the Falcons.  No reason to rush him back, especially with the first 2 games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I hope so but at the same time I want him to take his time. We don't need him to get injured again.

If he is healthy he should play. If not then he sits until ready.

In my best BB voice... doctors doctor, coaches coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I might/could be wrong but I believe Gronk is still on the PUP list and does not count against the 53 right now. By 6 pm he would need to be taken off PUP or he will indeed remain on the PUP for the first 6 games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I would not be surprised to see him play a few plays in game 2 to help tune him up a tiny bit before taking a bigger step in game v the Falcons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Gronk's presence forces the Bills to plan for him.  I'll take the middle road, that for the Bills game they only put Gronk in the game on third downs when a first down would get the Patriots into field goal range.  Some plays are worth more points on the scoreboard than others. 

On second thought, the Bills and Jets games are jokes.  Sit Gronk down. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Strong rumors Gronk for Week 2 in the home opener on Thursday night when we bludgeon the Jets and harm their bust QBs, one after the other.

Many doomed and gloomed infections and even possible extended hospital time for Gronk, but things are looking good.

His presence puts Brady's weaponry well over the top.  

He had 4 surgeries battling the infection. He has not really played since breaking his arm the first time. He has not been able to train, lift weights and hit with pads on in close to a year.  To think he will be game ready in a week or two is just silly. Like we really need him to beat the snot out of Buffalo and the Jets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'll repeat...not gonna happen....week 3 maybe....week 4 would be the ding, ding, ding......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Rusty....aren't you the one that gets his period whenever someone mentions 98.5....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

We shall see said the blind man....however there is no possible way he has been able to get himself in real football shape. It's just BB having fun getting into Buffalo's head. We don't need him, it's the height of foolishness to put him in in the next 2 games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I'll repeat...not gonna happen....week 3 maybe....week 4 would be the ding, ding, ding......

I'll repeat:

An inside source is saying it MIGHT be as close as Thursday night per this 98.5 show on right now. I am just reporting that updated piece of info.

Reading between the lines, no way they have that info leaked like that if there wasn't some truth behind it.

Why do you make this so personal all the time on a the Gronk timetable?  

It's quite simple really....I was correct on his case and timeline from day one....why would I change my opinion now?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Odd behavior is actually something you are really an expert at... I'll admit to that....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

An inside source is saying it MIGHT be as close as Thursday night per this 98.5 show on right now. I am just reporting that updated piece of info.

You made 100 posts about how pathetic I am for listening to Boston sports radio while not in Boston, yet now you're listening to Boston sports radio while not in Boston.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

GezzzzzMary and Joesph Rusty....it's so very very simple...

Players on PUP CAN'T PRACTICE WITH THE TEAM....for criss sakes.

Gronk is out of shape....way out of game shape...way out.

Not on PUP he's free to work out and train and get ready for week 4 and beyond.

BB knows this and is will to have 52 players on the roster while Gronk at 53 needs to get ready and the PUP prevents that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Rusty....do you really know the game....really.....

Sections
Shortcuts