Gronk Not Ready

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Gronk Not Ready

Says BB. A playoff bye would really benefit the Pats:  http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/31682/Belichick--Rob-Gronkowski--not-ready-yet-/Default.aspx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Re: Gronk Not Ready

youre not a pats fan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Says BB. A playoff bye would really benefit the Pats:  http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/31682/Belichick--Rob-Gronkowski--not-ready-yet-/Default.aspx

[/QUOTE]

thanks tp

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Yes a bye would be good. Spikes and Talib may be more important than Gronk at this point. The Pats have played well without Gronk so they could probably survive. Have they played well without Talib? Less Talib means more Arrington. I have no desire to ever see ninkovich as a middle linebacker again.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

While blocking may just depend on how well the btoke bone has healed, and the forearm can be shielded somewhat with wearing a soft cast (Vrabel was able to play two weeks after he broke his forearm and surgery), I wonder it may not be different for a skilled positional player  like a TE. A broken forearm may affect how one can manuver and position the hands for catching a football.  You can show youself that, by trying  to turn you hands this way or that way: it involves co-ordinated movements of the bones in forearm. Would there be some decrease in the range of motion and agility and interfere with Gronk's ability to catch ?

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a sports physiologist and don't pretend to be one. Just curious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Get the firsts round bye. Let him and others get some healing. I wouldn't play him till the AFC Championship game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

"Bill Bellichick said the tight end won't play in a game for the Patriots until he's cleared medically"

"He did more last week than he did the week before, and we’ll see where he’s at today and tomorrow when we go out there, see what he can do," Belichick said on Wednesday, prior to the team's practice. "We’ll take it day-to-day, based on where he’s at. He’s moving along, not ready yet."

I don't think any of these comments signal doom for Gronk.  Relax, people.  This is standard protocol from Bill.

If the playoffs were to begin tomorrow, Gronk would play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

youre not a pats fan

[/QUOTE]

He is Captain Doom & Gloom, and he's here to remind us that our team really sucks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes a bye would be good. Spikes and Talib may be more important than Gronk at this point. The Pats have played well without Gronk so they could probably survive. Have they played well without Talib? Less Talib means more Arrington. I have no desire to ever see ninkovich as a middle linebacker again.

[/QUOTE]

+1.  If I could pick any of the injured players and make them healthy, it would be Talib. I don't think any of the injured players make a bigger difference than him.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.  If I could pick any of the injured players and make them healthy, it would be Talib. I don't think any of the injured players make a bigger difference than him.

[/QUOTE]

+11