Gronk officially out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Gronk officially out

We'll see Rusty, and I certainly hope both are back, but I'm sort of in that BB mindset of caring only about the players who are here and not fretting too much over those who aren't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

We'll see Rusty, and I certainly hope both are back, but I'm sort of in that BB mindset of caring only about the players who are here and not fretting too much over those who aren't.

Well, I do the same thing.  Onward and upward. I just don't do this "they'll never help us ever again" routine because of a groin or a delayed rehab.

Cincy's LBs and mid field coverage is poor. Our offense should be able to move well tomorrow, especially Hall, Kirkpatrick and Johnson (DL) aren't going.

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be nice if the defense pitches a shut out?  Then the offense can score a FG for all I care.  Heck, I'd love it if the defense did all the scoring too.  If we win 2-0 I'll love it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Anyone else finding this sort of wussy "let me wait until Week 6" routine annoying? I get the practicing is a bonus so he can be ready and the team is 4-0, but it just reeks of Rosenhaus being involved or Gronk having some kind of crap in his head.

No one is asking the guy to play the whole game, just to get some game reps in to get tuned up a bit, slowly but surely.

I didn't like the book thing he did this offseason. Normally, I wouldn't care, but now with this, it's pretty annoying how his father or Rosenhaus (whoever is behind it) are now trying to dictate.

As if 7 more days is crucial to his rehab? Give me a break. I wonder how the team feels about it? Sort of awkward to see someone practicing and then pretending 7 more days means something.

I'd be sort of emabarrassed, to be honest.

Yep.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If the offense struggles against the Bengals (i doubt it), then I hope he'll play some snaps against the Saints. 

The Saints will be putting mucho points on the board.  And with Vince out, their running game is good enough to keep Brady on the sidelines 

Let's see how BB handles the Cincy, first.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I don't know why this is news.

It was reported a couple weeks back that Gronk would not be back until the Saints game.  I think Jay Glazer from Fox was the one who reported it prior to the Bucs game.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

How about the two great leaders of the NY Jets, Mark Sanchez (BUTTFUMBLE I) and Geno Smith (BUTTFUMBLE II) ???

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Fletcherbrook/section136/phatrex/fatsam/whodeawhodat/BungaloBill/DontQuestionBB are all the same Jet Troll...BEWARE OF THE FAILURE THAT HE BRINGSSSSSSS, AFTER ALL, HE'S A JETS FAN......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

What about them?  Who cares about them, I sure don't.  Why do you?  What are your insecurities?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

It is funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetssucc and rusty.  He has really done a number on them.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"No one is asking the guy to play the whole game, just to get some game reps in to get tuned up a bit, slowly but surely."

And get hurt again and be done for the year again. Your kidding right? 

I realize it looks better for Belichick when his "can't get on the field" tight end actually gets on the field, but it's more important we have Gronk 100 percent down the stretch. I trust Gronk to know more about his situation than you or me or even BB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

It is funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetssucc and rusty.  He has really done a number on them.

How about the two great leaders of the NY Jets, Mark Sanchez (BUTTFUMBLE I) and Geno Smith (BUTTFUMBLE II) ???

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Fletcherbrook/section136/phatrex/fatsam/whodeawhodat/BungaloBill/DontQuestionBB are all the same Jet Troll...BEWARE OF THE FAILURE THAT HE BRINGSSSSSSS, AFTER ALL, HE'S A JETS FAN......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

With the Pats 4 - 0 and the offense appearing to gel, there really is no pressure to get Gronk back in there until he is a full 100%.  Seems only the fans are getting ansy about this matter more than anyone.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Anyone else finding this sort of wussy "let me wait until Week 6" routine annoying? I get the practicing is a bonus so he can be ready and the team is 4-0, but it just reeks of Rosenhaus being involved or Gronk having some kind of crap in his head.

No one is asking the guy to play the whole game, just to get some game reps in to get tuned up a bit, slowly but surely.

I didn't like the book thing he did this offseason. Normally, I wouldn't care, but now with this, it's pretty annoying how his father or Rosenhaus (whoever is behind it) are now trying to dictate.

As if 7 more days is crucial to his rehab? Give me a break. I wonder how the team feels about it? Sort of awkward to see someone practicing and then pretending 7 more days means something.

BB's monster moron. You act like you have a 7th grad education.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

I think this situation is becoming really annoying.

I just don't get it.  He broke the arm in January. He's been infection free for almost 4 months. It doesn't take 3+ months to rehab a broken arm.

It just doesn't. His back procedure was nothing more than maintenance. 

He can run, lift weights, etc.

I think it's more of a situation where he fears not being the Gronk everyone expects to see, which means it's an ego problem.  If I am him, I want to get in there, get my feet wet and slowly increase my reps and gameplan probablility sooner rather than later.

It's going to take him a few weeks to feel somewhat right again.

You sound a lot like LEON and your posts are written to purposefully antagonize the Pats fans,(of which you are not),--on the Gronk issue the guy had back and broken arm surgery with infections which have Killed some people--he'll be fine and why rush him back when the Pats are 4-0  now go away LEON!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Says a guy with a pet parrot named Gladys. 

Wussy? You must be off your meds today. 

The kid had multiple arm surgeries plus a surgery on his back. I think the pats knew it was going to take time but didn't pup him because they wanted him to practice which he couldn't if he was on the pup list. 

Sounds like Gronk is your latest target. Must mean you are moving on from Brady?