Gronk out? No problem!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Gronk out? No problem!

I would love to see a rotation of Bolden and Ridley and have Danny for 3rd downs. Then play Vereen as another slot with Welker. That could drive any defense crazy. Factor in Hernandez and (hopefully) Lloyd to come up big and I don't see any real problem with Gronk out. I see opportunities. That's the Patriot way. 

I am surprised to not see Bolden getting more carries to be honest. Having fresh legs by rotating him along with Ridley, Vereen and Danny would be killer. Like I said above, no reason Vereen couldn't move out to slot or even WR and therefore keeping Bolden or Ridley in. 

I still harbor fantasies about Big Vince getting the ball on a 3rd and goal at the 3 yard line someday. Matter of fact, lets make it a "gimmick" especially for the Ravens. Have Woodhead line up as FB leading the way for Vince. Oh man, that'd be priceless!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Gronk out? No problem!

I'll call that Revenge of The Fridge.....for those who remember 1986.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Ah, that would be me. I remember it well, getting our nose rubbed into it by Fridge. This memory is indeed what fueled my fantasy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Remember It Well, Bears Were On A Mission, Only Loss The Phins....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree with  mrbungle here.  I think with Gronk out it will allow/force the Patriots to get many others involved like against the Texans.  No can defend all the weapons!

Sections
Shortcuts