Gronk pics appearing online again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Gronk pics appearing online again

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

Who the heck cares?? Its the season over for him? Yes, it is. So the man cant do nothing else but eat, sleep and play football? Come on people. Who wouldnt be doing what he is doing at that age and with lots of money and dam pretty girls all around? I KNOW I WOULD. Sorry Mr. Kraft. But as long he performs on the field I dont care what he does off it. People need to get a life then just to follow what rich people do in their own time.

+100000000000000

He said pretty girls, not pretty boys, Gunty. No "+1000" from you.

queenie aren't u the one with the fictional gay sister?for shame!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Shtup chicks; don.t get injured in the process and don't do anything illegal. Next to Brady, Gronk probably sells the most jersies. Wasn't Brady ummmmm with Hollywood a listers (Tara Reid at this timein her  career)? I don't expect NFL players to get hitched when they're 23; that would a poor use of their time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Lets see Jeremy Shockey has never played 16 games in his entire career; the trajectory goes something like this; 70+ receptions his rookie year, 60+ for three years, 50+, 40+ and last year 30+... he's on his third team after his first two teams got tired of his BS and inability to take his job seriously.  I see the guy in Miami social pages looking blitzed out of his mind in EVERY picture.

This is Gronk's future unless he removes his head from his azz.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

Who the heck cares?? Its the season over for him? Yes, it is. So the man cant do nothing else but eat, sleep and play football? Come on people. Who wouldnt be doing what he is doing at that age and with lots of money and dam pretty girls all around? I KNOW I WOULD. Sorry Mr. Kraft. But as long he performs on the field I dont care what he does off it. People need to get a life then just to follow what rich people do in their own time.

+100000000000000

He said pretty girls, not pretty boys, Gunty. No "+1000" from you.

queenie aren't u the one with the fictional gay sister?for shame!

Absoutely not fictional.

It's ok, though, Gunty. If you keep pretending in that closet, you're only hurting yourself.

You can do it. 

its bad enough i have to embarass u when it comes to football...then u added music to the list

now u want me to school you on women too?!

just stick to ur psychotic anti-brady crusade i dont have time for anything else russ!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

It's ok, though, Gunty. If you keep pretending in that closet, you're only hurting yourself.

You can do it. 

Crusty think of how many closets in Magnolia Manor Jerry has yet to visit.

well u know ther Tonkey Honk i might find ur mother in one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Lets see Jeremy Shockey has never played 16 games in his entire career; the trajectory goes something like this; 70+ receptions his rookie year, 60+ for three years, 50+, 40+ and last year 30+... he's on his third team after his first two teams got tired of his BS and inability to take his job seriously.  I see the guy in Miami social pages looking blitzed out of his mind in EVERY picture.

This is Gronk's future unless he removes his head from his azz.

gronk shares shockey's goofballness and lack of forethought but he seems less cocky and brash, which will work to his advantage

that said, more than one great athlete over the many years have been derailed by living the high life

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

He's also wrestling with his forearm in a cast?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/04/rob-gronkowski-super-bowl-party-las-vegas-video-broken-arm/?adid=

PLEASE trade him for draft picks. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Wonder if Rodney Harrison will call out Gronk again this time?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

He's also wrestling with his forearm in a cast?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/04/rob-gronkowski-super-bowl-party-las-vegas-video-broken-arm/?adid=

PLEASE trade him for draft picks. 

Don't really care about his partying, but he shouldn't be wrestling with anyone.  Just another stupid decision by Gronk.  I can't imagine that the Patriots organization can be happy with his actions. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Boston Sports show just showed a pic of Gronk partying in LA....Hes half naked and fully drunk. Im sure Kraft is loving this.....

Man trade this guy now while u have the chance. I love the kid, but he is just that,still a kid. Not gonna help win SB's. Just wants to attend SB parties. We have Hernandez, Fells, Ballard,etc. Time to let this Pony go.

All these wonderfull skill players are never around when it counts anyway...smh

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

How many Gronk threads are we going to have?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Probably just as many as the trade all our greatest players threads. Anyone who thinks trading Gronk because he's going out having fun is dumber than a bag of hammers...

Get back to me when he breaks the law folks...do you think he's the only NFL player that is going out and having some fun? My God people....try loosening the panties....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

Probably just as many as the trade all our greatest players threads. Anyone who thinks trading Gronk because he's going out having fun is dumber than a bag of hammers...

Get back to me when he breaks the law folks...do you think he's the only NFL player that is going out and having some fun? My God people....try loosening the panties....

this ^^^

plus u people abandon ship awful quickly don't you think? u gonna find another Gronk that easily? hell the Giants put up with Shockey for years b/c q 4 time Pro Bowler doesn't grow on trees

so far u guys have traded Brady and Gronk and let Welker go since the loss to the Ravens...wow

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

That being said he is being paid an exorbitant amount of money to have his body ready to play football at the highest level, I'm sure knocking back tequila shots is counter productive in that regard.

More importantly when I used to manage a nightclub I would tell guys who got up on the cube and took their shirt off to either put it back on or leave.  Women of course have carte blanche to do what they like up there, but men who do it are complete f-tard dooshes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

but men who do it are complete f-tard dooshes.

So you never did anything stupid when you were 23? Try adding in millions of dollars, a ton of hot women, and tell me how good of a boy you'd be.

Relax folks...it's a 23 yr old kid blowing off some steam, and living life. He did no harm to himself, or anybody.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

He did no harm to himself

This is the part I can't agree with, especially if this behavior doesn't abate.  If he's still blowing off steam like this two season's from now he'll be like Shockey; a raging drunk who can't stay healthy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

He did no harm to himself

This is the part I can't agree with, especially if this behavior doesn't abate.  If he's still blowing off steam like this two season's from now he'll be like Shockey; a raging drunk who can't stay healthy.

You are projecting things that haven't happened yet. Nobody knows whether or not he'll grow out of this. He hasn't done anything wrong in my eyes, and until he does....why worry about it? If he ends up like Shockey, we make a move then.....until then...let him have his fun, and get it out of his system as we all had to do.

Just like I do with my own kids....I see no reason to over-react until there is a problem. Gronk is just being a 23 yr old....cut him some slack.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Some 23 year olds I know are finishing their Master's degrees, starting their own businesses, fighting overseas in some hellhole... this guy celebrates like he won a Super Bowl ring; he didn't.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rob-gronkowski-parties-vegas-smacks-twice-broken-forearm-175859031--nfl.html

The headline  in Yahoo is  "Injured NFL star's really dumb move" , and you should read the mockings in the comment section.

http://nesn.com/2013/02/aaron-hernandez-moving-to-california-in-offseason-to-work-out-with-tom-brady-trainer-alex-guerrero/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8917895/colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-start-training-week

In contrast, Hernnadez  and Kaepernick are young men showing professionalism and seriousness of purpose, something Gronk can learn from.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Some 23 year olds I know are finishing their Master's degrees, starting their own businesses, fighting overseas in some hellhole... this guy celebrates like he won a Super Bowl ring; he didn't.

this post is asinine - has nothing to do with anything

gee wozz why do people get their masters and start businesses? oh thats right to make money! didnt gronkowski just sign a multi-million dollar contract? and really if these "responsible" 23 year olds had gronk's talent and skill u think they'd be bothering with the degree and the business?

as for the military, their choice and goes with the territory-as much of a bs waste as it all is

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Is having your shirt off while obviously blitzed(for lack of a better word that would get one banned)doing things the so called'patriot way"?Tsk Tsk Tsk!!

Sections
Shortcuts