Gronk pics appearing online again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Gronk pics appearing online again

Jr- How are ya buddy!?hey I love that butt fumble clip.Hysterical really!

But waht does that have to do with Gronk completely hammered in public??

Trying to change the subject is a defense mechanism and I'll go ahead and forgive you in advance.

Now what are the kids and the majority of adults that wear the pats gear each and every day supposed to think about the 'patriot way" now?man he looks absolutely hammerd!Way to go Gronk!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Did I give him a breathalizer?? Do you really need a breathalizer to see that he is Boxed?

Did he break any laws?-Well he is hammered in public.

Did he get arrested?he keeps that up he will.

The question I asked was -Does acting like a drunken fool in public emulate the so called "patriot way" excuse maker?

Now if you can't answer the question then run along and let the men discuss the drunken fools behaivor in public.

I'm not envious of Gronk i'm concerned for his safety and the so called patriot way.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

JR- You are way too easy- When one of the pats gets himself in a bad situation you always bring up another player from another team while ignoring the potential problem with one of your own.You are a psychologists wet dream.

I'll give you this you are consistent. Ignoring the issue doesn't make it go away...like Spygate.You tried to ignore it but the national media won't let it die...and they never should BUT that is a conversation for another day.

Gronk to rehab maybe?he keeps it up and he'll be one of those guys missing practice for "personal reasons' I guess?

Just once try to stay on track and we can discuss Gronks drinking problem till the coes come home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Anybody else care to chime in on the "Pink Elephant",pun intended,in the room?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I guess partying like a rock star with your shirt off while obviously obliterated in public  is doing things the so called 'patriot way" in your eyes?

I wonder what BB and Kraft are thinking?

Once again-One of your guys gets himself in a heap of trouble and you bring up another player from another team!?Do you even know you're doing it?

So if you have nothing relevant to add to this discussion about the drunk Gronk then please just go away.Nobody cares about Manning when your star reciever is pleading for help!

I can see it now-"Hi everybody my name is Gronkowski and I'm an alcoholic.....Hi Gronk!!!

Ignoring the glaring issue does NOT make it go away!

I wonder what guy and from what team you will bring up next?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_a23gt89z/

Here's video of Gronk in Vegas body slamming his buddy with his broken arm... still think his behavior is harmless?  That makes you a fool.

well said

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

I have no opinion on what Gronk does in his own time. They are "HIS" decisions and his alone. He's a grown man.

However the scientific evidence and statistics showing  the affects that alcohol has on the body from a performance and increased injury risk standpoint are pretty unbelievable. ...and that's for even just casual consumption and NOT having to do with playing while drunk or immediatley after drinking.

hellooo. most here dotn want to acknowledge that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Wonder if Rodney Harrison will call out Gronk again this time?

problem is we have no playres on the team now that are capable of doing wht 5 or 6 players could do bak in the day, grab him by the hairs on teh back of his neck and set him in the right direction

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

this post is asinine - has nothing to do with anything

gee wozz why do people get their masters and start businesses? oh thats right to make money! didnt gronkowski just sign a multi-million dollar contract? and really if these "responsible" 23 year olds had gronk's talent and skill u think they'd be bothering with the degree and the business?

as for the military, their choice and goes with the territory-as much of a bs waste as it all is

Wow, as someone who got to watch firsthand as Jeremy Shockey's production spiraled down the toilet I thought you might understand, but then I considered you disagree with everything said here because it's a Patriot's forum, then I thought about a Jints/Jests fan spending all his free time on another team's site and I dismissed what you said like I always do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey gang- I heard that Gronk went to rehab or was heading there. Either way I ask the age old question of

Is being a drunken fool and partying with your shirt off in public really doing things the so called patriot way?

What a great example this guy is making huh?

Way to go Gronk...what's next Edelman sexually harrassing a young co-ed in a bar?

"patriot way"my eye!What a F'n joke!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Difference between Raven & 49er fans !!! This is meant to be humorous so hope it's not deleted by Mods. If Gronk can be bare chested, why can't she ? And I do not intend to infer sexual discrimination but it is a fact that SF has a large Gay community.

Sections
Shortcuts