Gronk Recovery coming along well!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Gronk Recovery coming along well!

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1880933-rob-gronkowski-injury-updates-on-patriots-tes-knee-and-return

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Gronk Recovery coming along well!

I have to wonder the way this guy works out if he can pull an AP. IMO the biggest news of the offseason would be Gronk not only ready for the season, but at pre injury Gronk level

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

The Pats need to draft a TE in the 1st and 2nd, they can't have another repeat of last season.  Gronk will have injury issues for the rest of his career.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats need to draft a TE in the 1st and 2nd, they can't have another repeat of last season.  Gronk will have injury issues for the rest of his career.

[/QUOTE]

Yes because there are no wholes on the oline or front seven, that wouldn't be better addressed with at least one of those picks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah, i got use to the gronk and hernadez tandem as big offensive threats, we need another big TE to compliment Gronk, either draft or sign Pitta

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have to wonder the way this guy works out if he can pull an AP. IMO the biggest news of the offseason would be Gronk not only ready for the season, but at pre injury Gronk level

[/QUOTE]

I agree, Man.  A healthy Gronk would be the best offseason news that we could ask for!  I like his chances to come back strong.  Seems like a hard worker.  If we could get him back at 100% and then sign Pitta or Chandler, things would be looking great.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to Mooney12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1880933-rob-gronkowski-injury-updates-on-patriots-tes-knee-and-return

Need a healthy Gronk for ANY chance of a SB. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, Man.  A healthy Gronk would be the best offseason news that we could ask for!  I like his chances to come back strong.  Seems like a hard worker.  If we could get him back at 100% and then sign Pitta or Chandler, things would be looking great.

[/QUOTE]

Chandler would be lower profile and a great move. Great move. Steal him from Buffalo and then go into camp with he, Hooman, Mulligan and maybe a draft pick mixed in there.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  That would be a very solid TE group.  I like Troy Niklas from ND as a possible draft target.  Guy is huge at 6'7"  270 lbs.  Above average blocker and pass catching.  He is a little bit on the raw side since he has only played TE for a few years, and his route running and technique will need some work, but he has a ton of upside.  I'm sure he has caught BB's attention.  Might be a target in the second round.  Chandler would be a great signing, too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

we would have won at least one of the last three super bowls (counting this one) with a healthy gronk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

GRONK is a game changer both when he plays and when he doesn't.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

we would have won at least one of the last three super bowls (counting this one) with a healthy gronk

[/QUOTE]

agreed,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I like the idea of drafting a TE high if the right guy is there. One, as insurance against future Gronk injuries and two....we all saw what he and Hernandez were capable of when on the field together...why not try to replicate that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Chandler would be lower profile and a great move. Great move. Steal him from Buffalo and then go into camp with he, Hooman, Mulligan and maybe a draft pick mixed in there.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, chandler would be a decent move. It seems like a perfect bb type of move too. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We would have won the 2011 Super Bowl for sure.

I don't know if he changes '12 and '13 enough for us to go 2-0 in either of those years instead of 0-1.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Gronk was always going to come back at full health and his recovery was going to be slated for July. Never understood why people were acting like his career was over or that he would be PUP.

Sections
Shortcuts