Gronk rookie of the year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EF. Show EF's posts

Gronk rookie of the year?

Why is he not in the discussion?  I am not saying he should win but have not even heard his name mentioned.  Just a thought...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Gronk rookie of the year?

Got my vote

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

he should be in the mix for it, great game today blocking for a td and catching another

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Because Suh, Bradford and McCourty have been better. 

Suh leads all DTs in sacks, Bradford led a team to the playoffs and McCourty is near a shutdown cornerin his rookie year. Gronk is a great red zone TE, but Hernandez has been just as good, if not better. Plus, Brady get credit for his offense's performance. Hence why two defenders and a QB are in the mix. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Don't they do offensive and defensive rookies of the year?  If so, McCourty and Gronk could both win . . . 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

How awesome is it that we have three rookies that can even be in that conversation in the first place. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

My list:
    1. McCourty
    2. Suh (it's not a team award)
    3. Bradford (especially if he goes 8-8: it might be the NFC West, but it's still the playoffs and he's still a rookie)
    4. Gronkowski (the more balanced of the Pats' two rookie TEs and a big reason our red zone offense skyrocketed from last season)
    5. Hernandez (the more explosive of the Pats' two rookie TEs, but more of a matchup oddity and an open-field runner than a true TE)

I'd also like to nominate Kyle Arrington for most improved.

Wes Welker would walk with the Comeback Player of the Year award if not for E.J. Henderson and the thigh bone that got snapped in half.

Brady should be in the MVP discussion.  I'm hoping he's the first MVP QB to win a Super Bowl, although I think it'd give the Pats an edge to beat Vick if Vick won it over Brady.