Gronk status?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Gronk status?

What's the early word on Gronk injury? Just curious if its as bad as it looked..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Gronk status?

my guess.. ACL MCL PCL shot. that hit was brutal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

He is out with an apparent leg injury. That's all I know

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Since the hit came from the outside and bent the knee in it looks like an MCL tear by the way the knee bent.  I had the same injury from a similar hit.  I hope that is not the case, but it does not look good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He's done

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5m

MRI tomorrow for Rob Gronkowski (knee) but initial testing "not encouraging," per source. "Not looking good," source said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5m

MRI tomorrow for Rob Gronkowski (knee) but initial testing "not encouraging," per source. "Not looking good," source said.

[/QUOTE]

Complete landscape changer. Gomers path is much cleaner now. They'll grease the wheels enough to get him to NJ. And then the debate will be over. Manning the best ever. Period. Dot. None. Disgusting and it's the worst engineered league I've ever seen. Period. And I thought basketball was bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Manning best ever..please!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying he is. It's the agenda the NFL is driving. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Hope he is back by mid season next year but I think it will be 2015/16. Unbelievable. So late in season for next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying he is. It's the agenda the NFL is driving. 

[/QUO

the nfl is becoming like pro wrestling. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They've been down this road before without Gronk. Just saying.  

[/QUOTE]

and that didn't go well... a healthy Gronk in SB 46 could've meant a W and same with last year's AFCCG. tough loss. O will struggle

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ward could have easily hit Gronk higher, but, chose to go lower and right at the knees.

Anyone want to bet there are some Pat haters who are elated this happened?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is believed to have a torn ACL, per source. MRI to confirm tomorrow.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Fox sports reporting torn ACL to be confirmed by MRI tomorrow. Tough injury. Bad news. First the arm, now the leg. Horrible hit. Wishing Gronk a speedy recovery. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ward could have easily hit Gronk higher, but, chose to go lower and right at the knees.

[/QUOTE]

Of course there are some haters that think that. Maybe their reward will be Fetus Head losing a knee today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is believed to have a torn ACL, per source. MRI to confirm tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Bad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3985675. Show user_3985675's posts

New England Patriots        ✔ @Patriots

Follow

Update from the #Patriots bench: Rob Gronkowski will not return to the game due to a leg injury.

Torn ACL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

my stomach went bad after gronk went down, then after the last browns TD it really was feeling sick. Glad we won, but feeling bad for Gronk

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

I heard he is out of the season fox sport1 reported that he has a torn ACLmy fellow Pats fan there goes the season right there another loss season hope the defense comes back healthy next year as per Gronk he probably need to stay healthy I wont give up on him yet too young great player

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shame that scum like that have to roam the Earth. Not just for the Pats, but any teams. Fans that root for injuries aren't fans at all. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

my stomach went bad after gronk went down, then after the last browns TD it really was feeling sick. Glad we won, but feeling bad for Gronk

[/QUOTE]

Like to admit it or not, Gronk has been an injury nightmare through his career. HOF talent though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to akoko's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard he is out of the season fox sport1 reported that he has a torn ACLmy fellow Pats fan there goes the season right there another loss season hope the defense comes back healthy next year as per Gronk he probably need to stay healthy I wont give up on him yet too young great player

[/QUOTE]

Season isn't kaput. Everybody else has problems too, or may develop them before playoff time. Seattle looks tough though.