Gronk surgery needed after season but will play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Re: Gronk surgery needed after season but will play

Not sure what to believe, I don't see Gronk sitting out the SB!!! If it was a bad injury he wouldn't have returned in 4th Q and was shown jumping up & down when we won! I'm sure he's injured but he'll play. I do wonder how the NFL can not look at this guy Pollard and not fine him. The hit on Gronk was ok at the beginning of the hit but then it became dirty. He seemed to me to turn his leg. How can one guy injure so many players??? Somebody needs to look into this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: Gronk surgery needed after season but will play:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronk surgery needed after season but will play : hey, hey. I wasn't really being literal.  The point is, if he is injured, at what point would he become ineffective on the field and actually hurt the productivity of the offense.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

They'll tape him up for support and shoot him up for pain. I think we'll see the real Gronk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]This is being reported by the Boston Globe (Young) as well ...both as a fact and as an expectation so it is hard to tell if it is confirmed. Everyone who watched the game saw the ankle roll and Pollard lay his full weight on it. We already know the ankle is injured...if it quacks bad, looks bad, it probably is bad. I believe it is a significant enough injury to limit his worth on the field. Pollard knew he injured Gronkowski because he said afterwards that the Gronk probably won't be playing well in the SB and then he laughed and wished the Patriots ill. I watched replay after replay of that tackle and it sure looks lto me as though it was an intentionally inflicted injury. Gronkowski is already falling to the ground as Pollard pulls both legs inward and then rolls his full weight onto the legs, not towards the rear but upwards into the leg and knee. He is known for his hits in this fashion, being called the "bone crusher" while playing collegiate ball. One player causing two season ending injuries and attempting a third is no coincidence...it is purposed. Whether he plays or not it will not be the same. Next week will tell for sure about his prospects, if he fully participates in practice or not.
    Posted by OlderbutWiser[/QUOTE]

Not to defend Pollard but I assume the two season ending injuries are the one to Tom Brady and now Gronk. What is the third you list as an attempt, Welker, if so Pollard was just a team member by coincidence. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

How about a class action lawsuit by season ticket holders against Pollard?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Slow week for news apparently ... Just more garbage speculation .

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronk surgery needed after season but will play : I am very upset everytime that I hear about Gronk's injury and knowing that Pollard has caused injuries to two of our players.  Maybe someday Pollard will get what he deserves. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

i don't liek to see any player get hurt
    you would think that another player wouldn't either

but Pollards mouth betrays him
    3 times is not a coincidinky - and thats just against
    the Pats

Hoep some one takes him out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

The news is speculation because Gronks father said he has a high ankle sprain. So the networks have trotted out doctors who get their 5 minutes of fame and describe a high ankle sprain. Nobody from e Pats is sharing info so it is pure speculation. It may be true or not. It is a shame because a healthy Gronk would pose a ton of problems for the Giants

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

The news is speculation because Gronks father said he has a high ankle sprain. So the networks have trotted out doctors who get their 5 minutes of fame and describe a high ankle sprain. Nobody from e Pats is sharing info so it is pure speculation. It may be true or not. It is a shame because a healthy Gronk would pose a ton of problems for the Giants

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

In response to "Re: Gronk surgery needed after season but will play": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronk surgery needed after season but will play : Not to defend Pollard but I assume the two season ending injuries are the one to Tom Brady and now Gronk. What is the third you list as an attempt, Welker, if so Pollard was just a team member by coincidence.  Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE] Anthony Gonzalez, November 2010 who suffered a PCL injury following a tackle by Pollard. "When I hit you, I'm trying to hurt you." - Bernard Pollard, 9/8/2011

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

I just received this pic and a note from an old friend. This is his daughter - pals with our favorite Tight End. I responded, (she's a beauty and....) I hope her buddy plays next weekend. lol
    His reply, "Inside word is GAME IS ON ABSOLUTELY!!!! He is a Beast & a really good guy !"

LIKE !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  I'm much more worried about Brady at this point.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  Tommy seems to put to much pressure on himself in the playoffs since our loss in the Superbowl during our perfect season.

I know his season ending injury, that vehicle crash and father time are weighing on his mind, and our pourous defense this year made him believe he has to score everytime he has the ball, but after last week's game, maybe he'll let some of that pressure off of himself and allow the team to play as a whole. 

I suspect Peyton's situation is also raising Tom's pressure as well. 

I hope he takes a lesson from Gronk, yes it's imporant to be focused, to play 100% but its also important to have some fun, to stay loose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Kronk gets the boot
    7b6en.jpg

Sections
Shortcuts