Gronk Vs. Revis, VOTE REVIS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Gronk Vs. Revis, VOTE REVIS!

We dont need a Madden Jinx, especially with Gronk! get online and vote Revis!

Gronk vs. Revis in Madden vote

March, 21, 2013
    Mar 21
    9:00
    AM ET

There is good news and bad news from a Patriots perspective when it comes to the "Madden 25" cover vote.

First, the good news, as tight end Rob Gronkowski easily advanced to the second round. The third-seeded Gronkowski outpaced 14th seed Antonio Brown of the Steelers, 79 percent to 21 percent (639,827 total votes), to set up a second-round matchup with Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis.

Revis narrowly edged Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles in the first round.

On the other side of the ledger, former Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi was knocked out in a first-round matchup against running back Marcus Allen, as Allen took 62 percent of the vote.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Gronk Vs. Revis, VOTE REVIS!

Yeah it really hurt Calvin Johnson last season.  Not like he set any records after being on the cover or Gronk suffered a freak injury after not being on the cover.  I just don't  understand this obsession with the Madden cover (this isn't directed at just you Quag).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Yeah it really hurt Calvin Johnson last season.  Not like he set any records after being on the cover or Gronk suffered a freak injury after not being on the cover.  I just don't  understand this obsession with the Madden cover (this isn't directed at just you Quag).

It's because fantasy football fans think that video games & fantasy football are actually linked to real football. They will all moved out of the 8th grade soon, no worries....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Madden Curse doesnt exist. People are just looking for something to blame their players getting hurt on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

ya think?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

It's because fantasy football fans think that video games & fantasy football are actually linked to real football. They will all moved out of the 8th grade soon, no worries....

thanks for ur perspective OLD MAN

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I know I'm gonna take a beating but I think Gronk is going to be a habitual injured list recipient. I also see it taking a while for him to mature-the kid had a back injury in college-that's why he slipped, and has been injury prone for the Pats --and he seems really immature---I know he's young, but not all young football players act like him. Maybe the big contract swelled his head? trade him for a 1st rounder this year and a second next year and draft an outside reciever to stretch the field to go along with Hernandez and Armondola. We have a couple good blocking tight ends and a really good crop of young running backs-so lets mix it up pass and run ratio 50/50--comments welcome just don't too crazy!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I voted with ya Quag, but it's not going well.

Sections
Shortcuts