Gronk vs Saints? Other NFL News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Gronk vs Saints? Other NFL News

Jay Glazer said this decision to not play today is Gronk's decision, not the teams.  Those close to Gronk say he will be back for the Saints games, not the Bengals game.  The Patriots hope he changes his mind and plays 1 week early.  The back is the issue, not the forearm.

Also, Jack Del Rio is being talked about as being the new USC coach.  Would be interesting to see Del Rio leave the Broncos  for that job.

Josh Freeman inactive?  Wow!!  I believe the Bucs will be looking for a new head coach very soon.  Schiano has lost this team.  People here have said to bring him in as DC, I say keep him away from NE!!  He seems to be a problem.

Why has the Jags not signed Tebow?  LOoks like they need all the help they can..... in keeping their fan base at this point.

I just watched Marshall Faulk pick the Patriots over the Falcons and said he loves Tom Brady.  Am I really awake right now?

Discuss.. Add to it... It's game day guys and gals!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Gronk vs Saints? Other NFL News

In response to TFB12's comment:

Jay Glazer said this decision to not play today is Gronk's decision, not the teams.  Those close to Gronk say he will be back for the Saints games, not the Bengals game.  The Patriots hope he changes his mind and plays 1 week early.  The back is the issue, not the forearm.

Also, Jack Del Rio is being talked about as being the new USC coach.  Would be interesting to see Del Rio leave the Broncos  for that job.

Josh Freeman inactive?  Wow!!  I believe the Bucs will be looking for a new head coach very soon.  Schiano has lost this team.  People here have said to bring him in as DC, I say keep him away from NE!!  He seems to be a problem.

Why has the Jags not signed Tebow?  LOoks like they need all the help they can..... in keeping their fan base at this point.

I just watched Marshall Faulk pick the Patriots over the Falcons and said he loves Tom Brady.  Am I really awake right now?

Discuss.. Add to it... It's game day guys and gals!!

So they didnt put him on the PUP list, so he wouldnt miss the first 6 games and now he says he will come back on game 6.  Sounds like Gronk is tweaking the Pats.  Umm Gronk, how did that work out for Wes..

So where will Gronk be playing next year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Del Rio won't be going anywhere until after the season, so no effect on the Broncos.

I've said the same thing many times about the Jags and TT.   It's a no-brainer for merch. sales and attendance.   You finish last with or without him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Del Rio won't be going anywhere until after the season, so no effect on the Broncos.

I've said the same thing many times about the Jags and TT.   It's a no-brainer for merch. sales and attendance.   You finish last with or without him.

If TT ever wants to play in the NFL again he should NOT go the Jags.  He would be running for his life playing for a horrible team.  He needs to treat the rest of this year as a prolong training camp.  He needs to get his mechanics down now so next training camp he can concentrate on learning the playbook and not worrying about how to throw the dam ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Now it's the back? JPP has been playing for weeks now.   It's the father making the decision, per Rapoport, not Gronk himself.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251675/article/patriots-believe-rob-gronkowskis-return-being-held-back-by-father

Well he (Glazer) did say Gronk, he didn't say which Gronk it was who made the decision so I guess it is still accurate, lol!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Of course it's the arm, not the back. Once Gronk brought in his own Doctors that meant there was real concern on Gronks side...i,e, likely his brothers who know the NFL, and together Gronk will follow his Doctors and Brothers advice. I can't fathom how bad it would be if Gronk breaks the arm again but it would be really, really bad in terms of when he would play another game again. It's next man up and the PATS will need to dig in and fight,,, Gronk or no Gronk. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and the Pats may actually mature faster with many of the young guys realizing it's up to them to make plays.

I'll keep sounding like a broken record...Gronk after the bye week at the earliest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I can't fathom how bad it would be if Gronk breaks the arm again but it would be really, really bad in terms of when he would play another game again.

Man, you are so right about that.  That would be horrible. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

NoMore and TFB12.. so right about what may happen if Gronk breaks the same arm again.  Hopefully, all this wil be behind him and he can continue to live up to his talents again week after week.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

So where will Gronk be playing next year?

Chill out dude. he'll be in NE.

How you would you hold up? back surgery in June, issues with the forearm.

I'd rather have him healthy late in the season, that risk more injury.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

They should have just put Gronk on the PUP... let the dude heal up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

How about some Armstead news?

Did he start the season on PUP?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course it's the arm, not the back. Once Gronk brought in his own Doctors that meant there was real concern on Gronks side...i,e, likely his brothers who know the NFL, and together Gronk will follow his Doctors and Brothers advice. I can't fathom how bad it would be if Gronk breaks the arm again but it would be really, really bad in terms of when he would play another game again. It's next man up and the PATS will need to dig in and fight,,, Gronk or no Gronk. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and the Pats may actually mature faster with many of the young guys realizing it's up to them to make plays.

I'll keep sounding like a broken record...Gronk after the bye week at the earliest.

[/QUOTE]

Hey...when was 9/29.....and I can find others if I felt like being someones Secretary..gezzz

Sections
Shortcuts