Gronk.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Gronk.

I said early on that Gronk despite his superb talents plays the game like an idiot. I said he would sooner or later end up in a car wreck for his neanderthal approach. And he has been MIA when we most needed him the last two years. A wise man chooses when and where to loose his inner savage. Got a ration of crap as usual from the football experts for that effort. And I'm quite sure the same football geniuses will do the same for this post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Gronk.

His injury this year was on a PAT. What was he supposed to do there? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Actually BB should not have his most prized receiver blocking on PATs. I'd  rather know Gronk got hurt fighting off the smaller DBs and dragging them for YAC, than a PAT. BB needs to rethink his STs personnel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Not saying his injuries have been a direct result of his recklessness. I'm saying the odds are you will get hurt without begging for it. But his dive for an out of bounds pass when his arm was already a problem could be called out regarding his lack of good judgement.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Not saying his injuries have been a direct result of his recklessness. I'm saying the odds are you will get hurt without begging for it. But his dive for an out of bounds pass when his arm was already a problem could be called out regarding his lack of good judgement.

Agree, he should have gave up on trying to catch a bad pass. Live to fight another day

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

So you want a player to give up on a pass when they have an injury that they are playing with??? Sorry I don't understand.

As for the injury on a PAT lets see they have had over 160 PATS and FGs and he got hurt on one. Last year he got rolled over on a tackle and he had 90 catches. Please tell me how he is BEGGING for it.

HE plays football and players get hurt.

BTW as for playing on PATS you want your best blockers on that play thus he is there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

BTW as for playing on PATS you want your best blockers on that play thus he is there.

hence the stupidty. Our best receiver gets busted when he should be sitting, and his season, and the teams season is busted too

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Seems like Gronk reinjuring his forearm was inevitable. If all it took was for that one fall to break it, it would've likely been broken sometime later in the game.

He is reckless, but it seems like it's part of his game. Pats offense has been labeled as soft and Gronk  going down like Brandon Lloyd will only make it more difficult to overcome physical defenses.

Perfet world, Gronk tones it down during regular season games where you don't need a beast TE to beat the Bills, Jaguars and teams of that nature, and have him turn it up during the post season. Don't know if you can have a player just flip the switch like that. Maybe you can, maybe you can't.

It's a little bit of bad luck. I think Welker takes more and harder hits every game with that smaller body than Gronk. Somehow he's only managed to miss one playoff game during his tenure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

dpats always amazes me to see Welker get up after some hits he has taken

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

So you want a player to give up on a pass when they have an injury that they are playing with???

Yes, when it is clearly out of bounds. I'll go further. If you're playing with a recently broken arm, no diving at all. Not with the playoffs just up the road.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Babe you've been on point last few months but this "I was right about Gronk" stuff isn't working for you. Who cares if you were the first one to say it?

I put this year's Gronk problem on BB for playing him on the PAT. Betting $ he is not on PATs next year

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I'm just glad there is no video of Gronk drunk, dancing shirtless after yesterday's game. 

That's an improvement from last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I'm just glad there is no video of Gronk drunk, dancing shirtless after yesterday's game. 

That's an improvement from last year.

That's why Kraft locked him in the owner's box.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Babe you've been on point last few months but this "I was right about Gronk" stuff isn't working for you. Who cares if you were the first one to say it?

I put this year's Gronk problem on BB for playing him on the PAT. Betting $ he is not on PATs next year

When I get crapped on for saying something and was right I am apt to point it out.

Are you saying Gronk is gone from the team next year?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll take Gronk over half the bozos we have drafted over the last 5 years, if it weren't for him we'd be left with the Patrick Chungs and Rasi Dowlings of our draft world. Speaking of draft busts, didn't Mr. Juicer (Cunningham) get the memo that his suspension ended 6 weeks ago?? What the hell happened to the Juiceomatic? Could of used a pass rusher last night, but who am I kidding? Even when on the beans he really isn't one of them.