Gronk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Re: Gronk

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to SANPAT's comment:

I wonder what the other 363 posts looks like from this guy?

They are not extremist like you...

Extreme, like calling out our best option on offense?  Questioning his heart to play when you don't know him and what's going on with his health?  

It's your own 'feelings' not to like a player, and that's fine.  However, I'd rather have him on my team then face him...

This from Mike Reiss column a week ago:

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter recently reported that members of the tight end's inner circle would like to ensure that he is fully healthy before making a return to the field, while those who have watched him in recent practices -- during which Gronkowski has even been tackled -- don't understand why he has yet to play a game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

It would be smart for the Pats to pick up this upcoming draft someoen who could potentially be as dependable as Gronk was before the ankle injury.

Of the scenarios

1) He plays at a high level for the remaining portion of his contract

2) He plays plays for the remaining portion of the contract injury free but not at the same level

3) He goes in and out of injury

While probability of #1 is still highest, risk factors such as two breaks on the same arm increase probability of #2 and #3. Each of two or three may result in him not being here for the entire contract (4 years is long I know). They need to start managing that risk. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I wonder what the other 363 posts looks like from this guy?

They are not extremist like you...

Extreme, like calling out our best option on offense?  Questioning his heart to play when you don't know him and what's going on with his health?  

It's your own 'feelings' not to like a player, and that's fine.  However, I'd rather have him on my team then face him...

This from Mike Reiss column a week ago:

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter recently reported that members of the tight end's inner circle would like to ensure that he is fully healthy before making a return to the field, while those who have watched him in recent practices -- during which Gronkowski has even been tackled -- don't understand why he has yet to play a game.

Look I share your frustration with him not getting onto the field, but i'd rather he feel 100% physically and mentally.  When he's ready to roll, which should be next week - let's roll.  

BTW I do agree with your assessment of the D, it's been great to see their play.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Here's a paragraph and link to read the whole article:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9819099/rob-gronkowski-absence-creating-tension-new-england-patriots

Tight end Rob Gronkowski's continued absence from the New England Patriots' lineup has escalated tension among teammates who have begun questioning him about why he's not playing and left some wondering if he intends to play at all this season, according to multiple sources.

"There's curiosity and resentment, and he's creating it by going out and kicking butt during the week and then he doesn't show up on game day and help the team win," one source said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I told this forum he wouldn't play today and I was right.  I'm fine with it because I don't think we win with him today anyway.  Get him ready for the division games begining next week.

We need him to be 100% healthy, our offense needs him very badly so take no chances with this guy. 

Sections
Shortcuts