GRONK!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

GRONK!!!

http://www.boston.com/entertainment/tv/2014/06/03/rob-gronkowski-shows-whose-line-anyway/6wuBWi3tqqmC280Su9hrJP/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: GRONK!!!

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

like the guy on the video said, keep to the football field. this embarrassing display is as bad as TB (with his little pony tail) dancing on some earlier video. Of course since he seems to hurt himself when he's in some non-football related activity, this should sufficiently PO a lot of people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:

like the guy on the video said, keep to the football field. this embarrassing display is as bad as TB (with his little pony tail) dancing on some earlier video. Of course since he seems to hurt himself when he's in some non-football related activity, this should sufficiently PO a lot of people.

Are we living in Nazi Germany now?

Loosen up, have a little fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

No actually Gronk is really dumb and should stick to football, because he acts like he is twenty five going on fourteen.  Back it up on the field first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

no we are not living there, but this guys tendencies to hurt himself outside of football would maybe give him pause when he starts bench pressing some dork on tv. as to his dancing, I am waiting for the trombone to chime in with his comments.....likely "OK since it's a Patriot player." but "how stupid and embarrassing if it was a player from a different group than his blow-up doll-coach-toy team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Gronk is a knucklehead but what a talent he is when he's healthy.

I could not care less about Gronk's antics on his off time. What a player does off the field is his business as long as it doesn't hurt the team. Gronk works hard and it shows when he's on the field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If his off field stupidity was non-physical, I would agree. The living definition of the word manchild.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

no we are not living there, but this guys tendencies to hurt himself outside of football would maybe give him pause when he starts bench pressing some dork on tv. as to his dancing, I am waiting for the trombone to chime in with his comments.....likely "OK since it's a Patriot player." but "how stupid and embarrassing if it was a player from a different group than his blow-up doll-coach-toy team

I know, I'm just playing.  The debate over in the Michelle Sam thread is getting heavy so thought I would come here and help lighten the mood.

I get what you are saying, I question if allowing players to play in charity basketball games is a good idea, but where do we draw the line?  These guys should be able to still have fun and live life.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I agree. Let Gronk live.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He is paid millions to play football, not to play the tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"but this guys tendencies to hurt himself outside of football"

Umm, Hurt his back in college playing football, had his ankle rolled being tackled while playing football, Broke his arm playing football, Broke his arm again playing football and had his knee wrecked playing football.

Not trying to be a dik but what the F*** are you talking about?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

"but this guys tendencies to hurt himself outside of football"

Umm, Hurt his back in college playing football, had his ankle rolled being tackled while playing football, Broke his arm playing football, Broke his arm again playing football and had his knee wrecked playing football.

Not trying to be a dik but what the F*** are you talking about?

Exactly what my thoughts were TCal, the only things Gronk hurts outside of football is his liver and brain cells lol .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

All I know is Gronk gets big. He's all about working out and getting better each day. You cant rehab and workout 24 hours a day so shat if you wanna party, go ahead

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

body slamming a bud on a stage on a tv show, would indicate a lack of judgment in off field physical activity.

Sections
Shortcuts