[QUOTE]

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This means absolutely nothing.

What we need to know is if he has been cleared by his father.

[/QUOTE]

Your jeaously is delicious, bustchise.  No one can even name the jets te.

updated your user name spreadsheet in that basement yet?  Must be tough to keep all the emails and passwords together for use here, huh?

dahmer used to do things like that.

[/QUOTE]

Jeff Cumberland, Jace Amaro....

Here's to a full 19-20 games from Gronk!

[/QUOTE]

Did you just list jeff cumberland?    Point proven.

Also, amaro looked awful in mini camp.

[/QUOTE]

Cumberland played okay last year. Lots of drops, though. @Boston and ronk 1, Forgot about Sudfeld. 

Why are you counting out Amaro before TC even starts? He may stink, but we can atleast wait until the end of preseason to decide. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Gronkowski Cleared By Doctors

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This means absolutely nothing.

What we need to know is if he has been cleared by his father.

[/QUOTE]

Your jeaously is delicious, bustchise.  No one can even name the jets te.

updated your user name spreadsheet in that basement yet?  Must be tough to keep all the emails and passwords together for use here, huh?

dahmer used to do things like that.

[/QUOTE]

Jeff Cumberland, Jace Amaro....

Here's to a full 19-20 games from Gronk!

[/QUOTE]

Did you just list jeff cumberland?    Point proven.

Also, amaro looked awful in mini camp.

[/QUOTE]

Cumberland played okay last year. Lots of drops, though. @Boston and ronk 1, Forgot about Sudfeld. 

Why are you counting out Amaro before TC even starts? He may stink, but we can atleast wait until the end of preseason to decide. 

[/QUOTE]

FIrst of Cumberland sucks as a starter. He might be a good back up, but the reason why no one knows who he is right now, is because he sucks as a starter.

Next, Amaro appeared confused and crappy in mini camp per the Jets beatwriters.  I am not counting him out at all. I am just saying, he's off to a very slow start and has no impressed.

Who knows, maybe he has a low football IQ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I agree with the proposition that if grok had not been hurt we would have had another / SB 

land a lot of the discussions here would never would have happened.

But that's part of the game, except the malicious dirty hit on Gronk last year

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

Now you can see if he'll last past week 8.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheKruger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now you can see if he'll last past week 8.

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy remains a delight, Bustchise.  Gronk through 8 weeks of an NFL season is better than any Jets TE in the history of their franchise, all combined.

How does that feel knowing that?

Remember Johnny Mitchell the bust from Nebraska?  It was priceless!   Pats fans do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I think Gronk is so important to this O because of his ability to convert 3rd downs, especially those 3rd and 10s even if he catches the ball after 4-5 yards.  The problem is that in 3rd and long Brady doesn't have much time and Gronk has to pinball his way through the LBs to get that 1st down.  

With a better running game he'll get a lot more 3rd and 5s and can convert those all day by catching it and falling forward, avoiding those big hits in close quarters with bodies flying around to stay upright.  Never mind that TFBs one of the greatest play action passers ever and Gronk can exploit that seam up the middle and rumble into the end zone untouched, Boom!  Are 20 Gronk spikes out of the question if he stays healthy?  I could see it happening this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Gronk is so important to this O because of his ability to convert 3rd downs, especially those 3rd and 10s even if he catches the ball after 4-5 yards.  The problem is that in 3rd and long Brady doesn't have much time and Gronk has to pinball his way through the LBs to get that 1st down.  

With a better running game he'll get a lot more 3rd and 5s and can convert those all day by catching it and falling forward, avoiding those big hits in close quarters with bodies flying around to stay upright.  Never mind that TFBs one of the greatest play action passers ever and Gronk can exploit that seam up the middle and rumble into the end zone untouched, Boom!  Are 20 Gronk spikes out of the question if he stays healthy?  I could see it happening this season.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Plus he is probably the most dangerous red zone threat in the league, as he allows smaller quicker guys like ww, hernandez, edelman, amendola etc to geto1 on 1 looks in the end zone, and Brady is about as good as it gets at hitting those guys in the hands.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The whole "Gronkowski Question" really plagues me.

I'm not sure how to hope.

On one hand, I kind of hope he gets hurt almost immediately so we can all have a lot of false hope about what's going to happen when he comes back, like last year . . .

But then again -- and on the other hand -- I like to watch Gronk play, so it would be pretty good if he actually lasted most of the season.

Either way, I'm not fool enough to believe this guy is going to be around for the Pats' conference championship loss this year.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with the proposition that if grok had not been hurt we would have had another / SB 

land a lot of the discussions here would never would have happened.

But that's part of the game, except the malicious dirty hit on Gronk last year

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

[/QUOTE]

u agree with it because such a rationalization takes the sting out of defeat...